初代吸血鬼第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

初代吸血鬼第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
ELlJAH: Over the course of my long life... 在我漫长的生命当中
...I have come to believe that we are bound forever to those with whom we share blood. 我逐渐相信 我们的命运与血亲相连
And while we may not choose our family... 我们虽无法选择家人
...that bond can be our greatest strength... 这份血缘却是我们最强大的力量
...or our deepest regret. 抑或是最深切的遗憾
This unfortunate truth has haunted me for as long as I can recall. 从我有记忆以来 就一直陷于这不幸的循环中
(三百年前 密西西比河)
What do you make of that? 你怎么看?
No banner, no flag. 没有标志,没有旗帜
Floated in out of nowhere. 凭空出现
A miracle ship. 谜之船
Why is it just sitting out there? 为什么会一直停在那里?
I suppose we ought to find out. 不如我们去看看吧
完整版请点击
Where in hell is everyone? 人都去哪了?
Deserted. 一艘废弃的船
Which makes everything in the hold legally forfeit. 所以船上的东西见者有份
Take what suits you. 大家自己拿吧
What do you make that? 这个你又怎么看?
Open it up. 打开它
初代吸血鬼高频词统计

初代吸血鬼高频词
What the hell? 什么鬼东西?
REBEKAH: Hello. 你好
Lovely to see such a handsome face 长途旅行之后见到这么一张帅脸
after a long journey. 真是开心
Can I eat him, brother? 我能吃他吗,哥哥?
ELlJAH: I'd rather you didn't. 我建议你别这么做
There's no need to be afraid. 不用害怕
You'll do exactly as I say. 照我说的做
You'll remember nothing. 你不会记得这一切
I will remember nothing. 我不会记得这一切
We have had a very long journey, 我们航行了好久
wherein which, unfortunately, 途中,我们很不幸地
we lost all of our crew. 失去了全部船员
Therefore, I would ask you to kindly transport 因此,我们请求你帮个忙
our belongings to the shore. 把我们的东西运到岸上去
What kind of hell demons are you? 你们究竟是什么怪物?
REBEKAH: We're vampires, darling. 我们是吸血鬼,亲爱的
The Original vampires. 吸血鬼真祖
Rebekah, Elijah. 蕾贝卡,以利亚
Our brothers, Kol and Finn, may they rest in peace. 我们的兄弟柯尔跟芬恩 愿他们安息
KLAUS: Are we saving the best for last? 是要让我压轴出场吗?
And our half-brother Niklaus. 我们同母异父的兄弟尼克劳斯
Ignore him. He's a beast. 别理他,他就是个野兽
We fled Europe and survived the seas. 从欧洲逃离,幸免于海难
Would you rather I arrive hungry 你愿意我一踏上新家园的岸边
on the shores of our new homeland? 就饥肠辘辘吗?
Niklaus, your manners are, as always, without equal. 尼克劳斯,你的行为总是这么 无与伦比
Sir, would you be so good as to tell us 先生,劳烦你告诉我们
where it is that we have landed? 这里是哪里呢?
The French colony of Louisiana. 法国殖民地路易斯安那州
Off the shores of a town they've named New Orleans. 上岸之后的城市叫纽奥良
Well, thank you so much. 非常感谢
Oh, I do recommend that you find yourself 我建议你为自己
further assistance for the luggage. 找个帮手拿行李
My sincere apologies. 奉上我真诚的歉意
剧名:直到永远
(卢梭酒吧)
CAMl: So, what brings you to the Big Easy? 什么风把你吹来快活之都? 主演:约瑟夫摩根
I used to live here. 我以前在这住过
Really? When? 真的吗?什么时候?
初代吸血鬼台词本中英对照

初代吸血鬼台词本单词标注
Oh, feels like a hundred years ago. 感觉像是一百年之前了
I just moved here myself. 我刚一个人搬到这里 主演:丹尼尔吉利斯
What brought you back? 你为什么回来? 主演:丹尼尔吉利斯
Well, my brother is here somewhere. 我的弟弟在这里
I'm afraid he might have gotten himself into a bit of a bind. 恐怕他已经给自己惹了一点麻烦 主演:克莱儿荷特
You say that like it's a common occurrence. 你这语气似乎司空见惯了 主演:菲比托金
Well, he's complicated... 他这人很复杂
Defiant. 目中无人…
Ill-mannered. And a little temperamental. 粗野无礼、还有点喜怒无常 主演:查尔斯麦可戴维斯
See, we don't share the same father. 我们不是同个父亲生的
Of course, that never bothered me, 当然了,我不在意这些
but my brother resents it deeply. 但我弟弟却对此怨恨不已
Never felt like he belonged. 从来没找到归属感
All told, he has a long history of getting himself into trouble. 总之,他总是容易惹上麻烦 主演:丹妮耶拉皮纳达
And I'm guessing you have a long history 我猜你总是帮他
of getting him out of it. 解决麻烦
What kind of bind is your brother in? 你弟弟惹上什么麻烦了?
He believes there are people in this town 他觉得这座城市里有人 主演:莉雅派普斯
that are conspiring against him. 在密谋对付他
Wow. Narcissistic and paranoid. 自恋加妄想症 主演:丹妮儿坎贝尔
Sorry. Bartender with a grad degree in psychology. 抱歉 我是个有心理学硕士学位的酒保
Total cliche. 职业病
Listen, Camille. 听我说,卡蜜儿
I'm looking for someone who might shed some light 其实我来这里 是想找个人问一下
on his current predicament. 他正面临的困境
She works here. Jane-Anne Deveraux. 她在这里工作,简安德弗罗
Any idea where I might find her? 知道她在哪里吗?
No, but I know someone who might. 不知道,但我知道谁有可能知道
Welcome to New Orleans, 欢迎来到纽奥良
in the crown jewel of the Crescent City, 新月之城的明珠
the French Quarter. 法语区
Jazz and jambalaya, romance and poetry, 爵士乐、什锦饭、爱情,还有诗歌
not to mention things that go bump in the night. 更不用说夜幕之下的骚动了
Monsters that feed off human blood. 吸食人血的怪物
Vengeful spirits of the dead. 复仇心切的亡魂
And my personal favorite, the witches. 还有我最喜欢的女巫
Here we have the voodoo shop Jardin Gris. 这里是巫术店“灰色花园” 制片:兰斯安德森
Go in, browse for a hex. 请进,体验一下巫术吧
Are you gonna continue following me, Elijah... 你要一直跟踪我吗,以利亚?
...or do you want to talk? 还是你想谈谈?
You know who I am. 你知道我是谁
Original vampire, always wears a suit. 老是穿西装的吸血鬼真祖
You and your family are famous amongst the witches. 你们家族在女巫界很出名
Especially with 尤其是… 制片:朗恩麦克劳德
your brother back in town. 你弟弟又回来了
完整版请点击
Well, Niklaus is here because he learned 尼克劳斯来这里是因为他得知
that a witch was conspiring against him, 有个女巫在密谋对付他
someone by the name of Jane-Anne Deveraux. 一个叫做简安德弗罗的人
Well, if he's looking for Jane-Anne, he's a little late. 如果他要找简安,那他晚了一步
Are you telling me she's dead? 你是说她已经死了?
Come on. 跟我来
Her sister Sophie is gonna wanna talk to you. 她妹妹苏菲会希望跟你谈谈的 编剧:麦克纳度奇,茱莉普烈克
导演:克里斯葛端斯莫
That's Jane-Anne? 那就是简安?
Killed in public for anyone to find. 在大庭广众下被杀让所有人看到
Only people come 'round here are the witches. 来这里的人都是女巫
Now her sister has come to take her body. 现在她妹妹来取她的尸体了
Her spirit can't rest until it's been 她的灵魂无法安息
properly interred in the cemetery. 除非得到妥善的安葬
Please tell me that my brother had nothing to do with this. 拜托告诉我我弟弟跟这件事无关
No. Jane-Anne died because she got caught doing magic. 无关,简安的死是因为施魔法被发现
What do you mean, she got caught doing magic? 什么叫施魔法被发现?
You want to know who killed Jane-Anne? 你想知道谁杀了简安吗?
You're about to get your first glimpse of Marcel in action. 你马上就会亲眼见到马赛尔的作为了
The vampire Marcel? 吸血鬼马赛尔?
Things have changed since your family left town, and Marcel has changed. 你们家族离开后发生了一些事 马赛尔也变了
I'm asking you, stay hidden. 我求求你快藏起来吧
If Marcel finds out that a witch lured the Originals back into town, 如果让马赛尔发现一名女巫 把真祖引回来
my people will be slaughtered. 我的族人会遭到屠杀的
Well, well, well. What have we here? 瞧瞧,我们发现了什么?
I got to tell you, Soph, this street corner 我得告诉你,苏菲,这个卫角
is not proving the luckiest spot for your family tonight. 今晚可不是你们族人的幸运之地
Not half an hour ago, we had to teach 不到半小时之前 我们在这给你姊姊
your sister a little lesson. 好好上了一课
We're putting her to rest, Marcel. 我们在让她的灵魂安息,马赛尔
Leave us alone. 别来打扰我们
I never said you could move the body. 我可没允许你移动尸体
Matter of fact, I left her here for a reason. 事实上,我是特意把她留在这里的
Send a message. 以做�逵�
If anybody is thinking of joining some kind of rebellion, 如果任何人想要叛变
my rules state that witches can't practice magic in the Quarter, 我明确规定过女巫不准在法语区施魔法
and yet a little birdie informed me 但我仍听到风声说
that Jane-Anne was cooking up 简安在偷偷地用魔法
something magically delicious. 密谋些什么
Oh, yeah, 对了
while I have you, quick Q and A. 趁你们都在,我问一下
My old friend, the hybrid, Klaus, 我的老朋友,混合种克劳斯
he just happened to show up out of the blue. 他突然冒了出来
Asking for, of all people, Jane-Anne. 谁都不找,偏找简安
Any idea why? 有人知道为什么吗?
I don't know. 我不知道
Witches don't get involved in vampire business. 女巫从不插手吸血鬼的事
That would be pretty stupid... 不配合我,你一定会后悔
...that's for sure. 我向你保证
Tell you what. 忠告你一句
Go back to the restaurant. 回你的餐厅去
Cook up some of that famous gumbo. 好好煮你那出名的秋葵汤
Keep those tourists happy. 伺候好游客吧
-Take the body. -What?! - 把尸体带走 - 什么?
No. Stop. Stop. Marcel! 不,不要,住手,马赛尔
MARCEL: I'm gonna hold on to your sister's body, 我先暂时保管你姊姊的尸体
in case maybe you remember why Klaus is here. 以防你想起来为什么克劳斯会来这里
SOPHlE: Marcel, please. 马赛尔,求求你
Her body won't be at peace. 她的灵魂会无法安息的
Not my problem. 那可不关我的事
You mean to tell me, after all these years, 你是想告诉我,过了这么多年
-Marcel is alive and well? -Quite. - 马赛尔还活得好好的? - 是的
Our brother seems to have wandered into a war zone, 我们兄弟好像卷进了一场战争
and I haven't been able to find him. 但我还没能找到他
Marcel, who Klaus sired and brought up 马赛尔是克劳斯转变的 并在他的庇护下
beneath his own wing, now rules a menagerie 茁壮成长 现在成了一群野蛮横行
of savage vampires running wild, 吸血鬼的首领
killing in public for any human to come upon. 在人类活动的地方肆无忌惮地杀戮
Witches are held in subjugation. 女巫们被控制了
I doubt Niklaus had any idea 我怀疑尼克劳斯一点也不清楚
what he was walking into. 自己卷入了什么样的麻烦
Sorry. What was that? 抱歉,你刚才说什么?
I stopped paying attention at "our brother." 我一听到“我们兄弟”就恍神了
Rebekah. 蕾贝卡
Our hateful, traitorous bastard of a brother, 我们那个令人憎恨 背信弃义的混蛋兄弟
who's negated any sympathy 他多次强调

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 214,377评论 6 496
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 91,390评论 3 389
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 159,967评论 0 349
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 57,344评论 1 288
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 66,441评论 6 386
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 50,492评论 1 292
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 39,497评论 3 412
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,274评论 0 269
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 44,732评论 1 307
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,008评论 2 328
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,184评论 1 342
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 34,837评论 4 337
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,520评论 3 322
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,156评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,407评论 1 268
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,056评论 2 365
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,074评论 2 352

推荐阅读更多精彩内容