格林第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Hank, what are you doing? | 汉克你在干嘛 |
| Testing out the new equipment | 一是试试新设备的性能 |
| and getting a picture of you while you're | 二是趁你还年轻天真 |
| still young and innocent. | 拍照留个念 |
| Oh, well, I am getting married once, not four times. | 我只打算结一次婚不像某人结四次 |
| - Oh, you're a happily ever after guy. - Yeah. | -执子之手与子偕老吗-没错 |
| Detective, what are you looking at? You just bought a ring. | 探员眼睛往哪儿瞟呢你可刚买完婚戒 |
| That's not what I'm looking at. | 我不是盯着她的屁股看 |
| - Come on, don't ruin it for me. - No, she wears Armani, | -别这么扫兴好吗-她身穿阿曼尼 |
| makes low six figures, drives a BMW, | 年收入十万开外开宝马 |
| and is falling for a senior partner at her law firm. | 还搞上了他们律所的高级合伙人 |
| Nothing but trouble, Hank. | 这女人不简单呐汉克 |
| Why can't you just look at her ass like the rest of us? | 你就不能像正常人一样看她屁股吗 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| - I can't. - Come on, Nick. We have a call. | -不行-别看了尼克有人呼叫我们了 |
| The hiker flagged me down. | 那个登山者把我拦下 |
| He came through the ravine | 他穿过峡谷过来 |
| and said he saw something pretty bad. | 说自己看到了很恐怖的东西 |
| I didn't know what he was talking about. | 刚开始我还不知道他是什么意思 |
| Until he showed me this. | 看到这个我才明白 |

格林高频词统计

格林高频词
| The rest of her is off-trail. | 她尸体的其他部分还下落不明 |
| - How do you know it's a her? - Because of this. | -你怎么知道死者是女性-因为这个 |
| Woman's Nike. | 女士耐克鞋 |
| What kind of animal could do this? | 什么动物会这么凶残 |
| Normally, we'd be able to tell by the tracks, | 我们通常可以靠足迹来判断物种 |
| a bear, cougar, wolf. | 熊美洲狮狼 |
| Which one is it? | 到底是哪种 |
| Well, that's where this gets interesting. | 说起这个就有意思了 |
| This is the only track we found. | 我们只找到这一处足迹 |
| Hey, we got a boot print down here. We're gonna need a cast. | 这有个鞋印需要铸模 |
| Right away. | 马上过去 |
| DNA'll tell us if this is your case or ours. | 做个DNA检测看看这案子该归谁管 |
| This sounds like what happened a month ago at Munson Creek Falls. | 这和上个月曼森瀑布的那起案子有点像 |
| Same deal. Hiker and a bobcat. | 简直如出一辙登山者与野兽 |
| But the bobcat wasn't wearing boots. | 上次那只野兽可没穿靴子 |
| - Do you hear something? - What? | -你听到什么动静没-什么 |
| Music. | 音乐 |
| Hank, we got an iPod over here. | 汉克这里有个iPod |
| What's this song? | 这是什么歌 |
| - Sweet dreams. - Eurythmics. | -《甜蜜的梦》-尤里思米克斯乐队的歌 |
| One of their better. | 他们最经典的歌之一 |
| Sweet dreams are made of these? | 甜蜜的梦由此造就 |
| Who am I to disagree? | 我无法否定 |
| I didn't know you couldn't sing. | 以前怎么不知道你会唱歌 |
| Until we get the dna results, I'll run a database | DNA检测结果出来前我先查查数据库 |
| on violent predators in the area. | 看那片区域有哪些残暴的食肉动物 |
| Better search beyond the metro. | 你最好查仔细点 |
| Absolutely. | 没问题 |
| We should also take another look | 咱们还应该再研究一下 |
| at that Munson Creek Falls attack. | 曼森瀑布的那起袭击案 |
| You'll be busy. I'll take the ipod down for prints. | 你有的忙了我拿iPod去提取指纹 |
| Back in a minute. | 马上回来 |
| Sorry, Nick. | 抱歉尼克 |
| Guess I should have worn my airbag today. | 看来我今天应该穿个安全气囊 |
| We've got 23 known predators | 案发现场方圆五英里内 |
| within five square miles of the crime scene. | 共有23种食肉动物 |
| None of them rise to the kind of violence we saw | 但它们的凶残程度都不足以造成 |
| out there this morning. | 今早的那起惨案 |
| Just got a hit on a missing person. | 那个失踪的人有线索了 |
| University student went out jogging this morning | 是个大学生今早出去跑步 |

格林台词本中英对照

格林台词本单词标注
| and never came back. | 到现在还没回去 |
| She left at 7:30 this morning, | 她是今早七点半出的门 |
| and I'm a little freaked out, because she's always back by 8:30. | 我有点担心因为她平时八点半就回来了 |
| Do you have a photo of her? | 你有她的照片吗 |
| On my iphone. | 我iPhone上有 |
| Do you know what kind of running shoes she was wearing? | 你知道她今早穿的是什么跑鞋吗 |
| Uh, pink Nikes. | 粉色耐克 |
| Hard to believe that's the girl we saw this morning. | 真不敢相信她就是咱们今早见到的女孩 |
| Sylvie Oster, positive I.D. | 塞尔维·奥斯特确有此人 |
| Well, at least we know who she is. Man, what a way to go. | 好歹知道了死者的身份进展不错 |
| Just hope it happened fast. | 希望她死得突然没什么痛苦 |
| Man, let's get the hell out of here. | 我们该下班回家了 |
| Yeah. It's been a long day. | 是啊今天够累的 |
| Big night. | 今晚非同小可 |
| Don't blow it, Romeo. | 别搞砸了罗密欧 |
| Juliette? | 朱丽叶 |
| Aunt Marie. | 玛丽姑妈 |
| When did you get here? | 你什么时候来的 |
| Hey. She was here when I got home. | 我回家的时候她就到了 |
| Sorry for the short notice. | 抱歉来得这么唐突 |
| What, you didn't know she was coming? | 怎么你不知道她要来吗 |
| I meant to call. | 我本想提前打电话的 |
| Sometimes I mean to do something, and I assume I usually have. | 但有时候想做什么事情一回头就忘了 |
| Well, how are you doing? Is everything okay? | 你感觉如何身体还好吗 |
| Not as okay as I used to be. | 没以前那么硬朗了 |
| She was telling me some pretty funny stories | 她给我讲了几个 |
| about when you were little. | 你小时候的趣事 |
| Dead frog in the microwave? | 把死青蛙放进微波炉里那个吗 |
| Among others. | 还有别的 |
| Come and give us a hug. | 过来抱一个 |
| Here. | 来 |
| We need to talk. | 我有话要跟你说 |
| How bad is it? | 有多严重 |
| Two months, two weeks, two days. | 两个月两周两天都有可能 |
| Nobody knows. | 天知道 |
| But there are so many things I have to tell you. | 我有很多事要告诉你 |
| Why didn't you come here sooner? | 你为什么不早点过来 |
| - I couldn't. - Why? | -我以前不能说-为什么 |
| Just listen to me. | 你听我说 |
| There are things you don't know. | 有些事你还被蒙在鼓里 |
| Things about your family. | 是关于你家人的事 |
| My family? | 我家人 |
| You're my family. | 你就是我的家人 |
| Have you been seeing strange things? | 你最近是不是经常看到奇怪的东西 |
| Things that you can't explain? | 令你感到费解 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Oh, I knew it. | 我就知道 |
| This is all happening so much faster than I thought it would. | 但没想到会来得这么快 |
| When it happened to me, it knocked me on my ass. | 当年我可是被吓得半死 |
| I couldn't move for a week. | 一个星期都不敢出门 |
| What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
| The misfortune of our family is already passing to you. | 家族的厄运已经传到了你的身上 |
| I'm so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
| I know you love Juliette, | 我知道你很爱朱丽叶 |
| but you have to end it and never see her again. | 但你必须做个了断再也不要见她 |
| It's just too dangerous. | 因为这实在太危险了 |
| What? | 什么 |
| Oh, my god. | 我的老天 |
| He's here. | 他来了 |
| Who? | 谁 |
| Hulda. | 霍尔达 |
| - Did you kill him? - Yes. | -他死了吗-对 |
| I thought I'd lost him. | 我还以为甩掉他了 |
| They're after me. | 他们是冲我来的 |
| Never lose this. | 把这个收好 |
| Guard it with your life. They'll be looking for it. | 千万别弄丢了他们会找过来的 |
| Nick, | 尼克 |
| your parents didn't die in a crash. | 你的父母并非死于车祸 |
| They were killed. | 他们是被杀害的 |
| What? | 什么 |
| I didn't see what happened. | 我没看到不知道什么情况 |
| I just heard gunshots and called 911. | 只听到了枪声然后就报警了 |
| It happened so fast. | 事情发生的太突然了 |
| He came out of nowhere. | 它突然冲出来 |
| He had that thing in his hand, | 他手里拿着那个玩意 |
| and he went right for her, Hank. | 直接就冲过去了汉克 |
| - I had no choice. - Take it easy. | -我别无选择-别紧张 |
| Now, you go to the hospital. I'll handle this. | 你去医院吧这里交给我 |
| She said she knew him, | 她说她认识那个人 |
| and his name was Hulda. | 他叫霍尔达 |
| I'll run his prints. | 我去查他的指纹 |
| You want me to come with you? | 要我陪你一起去吗 |
| No. | 不用 |
| I'll be home as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回来的 |
| Okay. Love you. | 好吧爱你 |
| Mr. Burkhardt? | 伯克哈德先生 |
| She's conscious now. | 她醒了 |
| You saw him, didn't you? | 你看到他了对吗 |
| You saw who Hulda really was. | 你看到霍尔达的真面目了 |
| I don't know what I saw | 我不知道我看到了什么 |
| or how you did that. | 也不明白你是怎么做到的 |
| What's going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
| We have the ability to see | 我们有能力看到 |
| what no one else can. | 别人看不见的东西 |
| When they lose control, | 他们一旦失控 |
| they can't hide, and we see them | 就会露出原形我们就能看到他们的 |
| for what they really are. | 真实模样 |
| Look, you need some rest. | 好吧你需要好好休息 |
| This is no fairy tale. | 这不是童话 |
| The stories are real. | 那些故事都是真的 |
| What they wrote about really happened. | 他们写的故事都是真的 |
| You are one of the last Grimms. | 你是格林家族仅存的血脉之一 |
| I know it's a lot, | 我知道你难以接受 |
| and I wish I had more time. | 我也希望能多活些时日 |
| But everything's in my trailer. | 我把东西都放在了拖车里 |
| Sweetie, there's so much you still don't know. | 亲爱的很多事你还一无所知 |
| Look, what you said about my parents... | 你说我的父母是怎么死的? |
| You're vulnerable now. | 他们低调只是暂时的 |
| You need to be careful. | 你要多加小心 |
| Don't ever lose what I gave to you. | 保管好我给你的东西 |
| I'm sorry, Mr. Burkhardt. | 抱歉伯克哈德先生 |
| You can see her again tomorrow. | 你可以明天再来看她 |
| Hey, Nick. | 尼克 |
| You get that translated? | 查出那些字的意思了吗 |
| Yeah. | 嗯 |
| It means "Reapers Of The Grimms." | 翻译过来是"格林猎人" |
| That fits your buddy Hulda. | 挺适合霍尔达的 |
| Wait till you hear what I got on him. | 听我说完你就懂了 |
| Hulda was from Boise, Idaho, where he worked as an accountant, | 霍尔达是爱达荷州博伊西市的一名会计 |
| but his prints came back | 但根据指纹 |
| as a Mr. Lindon from Chicago, | 他是芝加哥的林德 |
| wanted for assault, rape, and murder. | 因涉嫌斗殴强奸和谋杀被警方通缉 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字