格林第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

格林第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
"她停下脚步思索了一会儿 但最终还是无法抵制那巨大的诱惑"
Oh, my god. 天啊
Oh, my god! 我的天啊
She's still breathing. Call 911. 她还有呼吸快报警
Hurry up, call 911! 快打电话报警
Oh, kiss me. 吻我
Hello.
Yeah, I--I was in a car accident and a woman got hit. 对我开车撞了一个女的
She's--she's hurt really bad. 她伤得很重
She-she's lying on the ground. 她躺在地上
She's still breathing. 她还有呼吸
The driver of the car is Leroy Kent. 肇事司机名叫勒罗伊·肯特
Says he's driving home from work, 说他下班开车回家
完整版请点击
drives onto the bridge, sees the victim running. 开到桥上看到受害者在乱跑
She runs right in front of his car. 正好跑到他车的正前方
Says it happened so fast, couldn't do anything. 说事情发生得太突然来不及刹车
Get an I.D. on the vic? 查到受害者的身份了吗
No wallet, no purse-- 她身上没钱包也没手提包
Looks like she just got out of bed. 看样子是匆忙下的床
格林高频词统计

格林高频词
Well, Mr. Kent have anything to drink? 肯特先生喝酒了吗
He's had a couple, but he's under the limit. 喝了一点但酒精浓度没超标
Any witnesses? 有目击证人吗
Well, driver said there was one other guy. 司机说当时现场还有一个人
Told him to call 911, but he didn't stick around. 让他去报警但很快就离开了
I got guys out doing a canvass now. 我已经派人去调查了
- Mr. Kent? - Yes? -肯特先生-是我
How you feeling? 你感觉如何
Is she dead? 她死了吗
Yeah. 是的
At first I-- I thought she might be okay. 刚开始我以为她没什么事
I mean, the guy said she was still breathing. 那个家伙说她还有呼吸
This the guy who told you to call 911? 就是让你去报警的那个人吗
Yes, I-I ran over there as soon as it happened. 对出事后我立即下车跑了过去
- And he walked up. - And where'd he go? -接着他就走了过来-他后来去哪了
I don't know, I-- 我不知道
I called 911. 我去报警了
I looked back, he was gone. 后来一扭头他就不见了
Any idea what he looked like? 记得他长什么样吗
Not really, no. 不太记得了
I was pretty shook up and I... 我当时吓坏了
I was paying attention to her. 我的注意力全在她身上
We're done. You guys want to take a look? 我们取证完了你们要过去看看吗
Yeah. 好的
Thank you, Mr. Kent. 谢谢你肯特先生
Barefoot and ready for bed but still wearing makeup? 光着脚准备睡觉却没卸妆
Maybe she wasn't alone. 她也许还有个同伴
We got some glass here. 这里有些碎玻璃
Windshield didn't shatter, and the headlights are still intact. 挡风玻璃没碎车灯也完好无损
This didn't come from the accident. 所以说这不是车祸所致
There's no cuts or abrasions on her feet. 脚上没有割伤和擦伤
The guy said she was running. She couldn't have run too far. 那个司机说她当时在跑看来没跑多远
Wonder where she was running to. 我想知道她要跑到哪去
Or what she was running from. 或是从哪跑过来的
C'est moi...Je suis ici. I'll call when it's finished. 是我我到了完事之后给你电话
Noticed the iris is fully dilated, 看到没她的虹膜完全放大
filling the eye completely? 充满了整个瞳仁
Looks like a shark's eye-- is that normal? 看着像鲨鱼的眼睛这正常吗
Well, there's usually dilation after death, 人死后瞳孔放大很正常
but I've never seen anything like this before. 但我从没见过这么夸张的
格林台词本中英对照

格林台词本单词标注
You get a tox report? 毒检报告出来了吗
Preliminary says she had a few drinks, not a lot. 初步检测显示她喝了点酒但不多
Alcohol was .06. 酒精含量为0.06%
Well, what about drugs? 那药物方面呢
So far, none of the usual suspects. 目前还没发现常见可疑药物
Finding the unusual's going to take a little more time. 检测非常见药物还需要一段时间
Any sign of sexual assault? 有性侵迹象吗
No, but there was something interesting. 没有但有一点很有意思
No crush on the lungs. 她的肺部没有下陷
What does that mean? 这说明什么
She was asphyxiated, 她是窒息而死的
but it wasn't a result of the accident. 但不是车祸造成的
Someone suffocated her after she was hit by the car? 这么说出车祸之后有人把她闷死了?
So we got a homicide? 所以说这是起凶杀案喽
These contusions around her nose and mouth-- 她的口鼻周围有瘀伤
looks like somebody pinched off her air. 像是被人按压所致
I got a hit on her prints. 我查了她的指纹
Victim's name was Faith Collins, 33. 死者名叫费斯·科林斯33岁
Busted for a DUI a few months ago. 几个月前因酒驾被拘
License was suspended. 驾照被吊扣了
Get an address? 查到她家的地址了吗
About a mile away from where she got hit. 离出事地点有半英里远
We knew she didn't run very far, 我们知道她没跑多远
so it makes sense that she lived close by. 所以她住在附近也算合情合理
Well, maybe she was running from home. 也许她不是从家里跑出来的
I think maybe she was running from her husband. 我觉得她是想躲开自己的丈夫
Roy Collins. 她丈夫叫罗伊·科林斯
Got a record for spousal abuse. 有家暴的前科
You Roy Collins? 你是罗伊·科林斯吗
What she tell you? 她对你们说什么了
- She saying I hit her? - She didn't say anything. -说我打她了吗-她什么都没说
Well, that's different. 这可不像她的作风
She usually complains about everything I do. 她通常会唧唧歪歪地抱怨一通
Well, she's not going to be complaining anymore. 她以后不会再抱怨了
We found your wife's body last night. 我们昨晚发现了你妻子的尸体
- What?! - Your wife's been murdered. -什么-你妻子被谋杀了
Oh, no... 不是吧...
I know this is difficult, 我知道这很难接受
but we need to know the last time you saw her. 但我们需要知道你最后一次见她是什么时候
La--last night. 昨晚
What happened? 发生了什么
I--I came home. 我回到家
I was hungry. 肚子饿了
Faith wouldn't get off the computer. 费斯一直赖在电脑上
Like always, she's got to connect with her 322 friends. 像平时一样她要和322个好友联络
完整版请点击
I mean, who the hell has got 322 friends? 谁他妈能有那么多好友啊
I mean, I'm hungry-- I've been working all day. 我当时很饿又工作了一整天
- So you argued? - Yeah... -所以你们吵架了-是的
An-and she walked out. You know, mad. 然后她就跑出去了很生气
I didn't mean anything I said. 我说的都是气话
- Did she tell you where she was going? - No. -她跟你说了要去哪里吗-没有
- You go after her? - No. -你追出去了吗-没有
About what time did she leave? 她几点出门的
I-I don't know. 我我不知道
Ten or something like that. 大概十点吧
So she left. You stayed home? 她出门了你待在家
- That's your story? - It's the truth. -就这样?-这是真的
Anybody see? You talk to anybody? 有目击证人吗你跟谁说话了吗
No, I-- 没有我
I was waiting for her to come back. 我在等她回来
She always comes back. 她总会回来的
You guys think I did something to her? 你们觉得是我干的?
You think I killed my wife? 认为是我杀了我妻子?
Did you? 你有没有
You want to do yourself a favor? 你给我主动点
Why don't you come downtown with us. 跟我们去市中心走一趟
We put you in a lineup, what do you say? 跟别人站一排怎么样
You want me for a lineup? 你们把我当成嫌疑犯要让别人辨认是吗
Arrest me. 逮捕我吧
But you don't got anything on me because I didn't do it. 但你是不会找到证据的因为我根本没杀人
Where is she? 她在哪
Her body's in the morgue. 她的尸体在停尸间
When do I get her? 我什么时候能拿回她的遗体
Somebody'll contact you. 会有人联系你的
What do you got? 查到什么了
Well, according to her credit card, 根据她的信用卡记录
Faith had a couple drinks at a bar 费斯十点半去了一家
called the blue moon at around 10:30. 叫做蓝月亮的酒吧喝了几杯
Bartender said she talked up a couple locals 酒保说她跟几个本地人聊了一会儿
but she left alone. 但她是一个人离开的
She didn't have her car. 她没有开车
Her license is suspended. 她的驾照被吊销了
We're checking with cab companies now, 我们正在跟出租车公司联系
see who picked her up. 看看是谁载她的
Called to the house four times for domestic disturbance. 因家庭暴力四次报警
The husband's been arrested twice for abuse. 丈夫因虐待妻子被捕了两次
I mean, sounds like a battered wife 这位妻子听着好像受尽了折磨
who couldn't break the cycle. 没法脱离魔爪
Sure the husband's not covering? 确定丈夫没有说谎?
Could be. He admits to arguing with her. 有可能他承认跟她吵过架
Any chance she talked to a family member about her problems last night? 她昨晚会不会跟家人谈了这个问题
No calls on her cell after 9:00. 九点后她手机上就没有通话记录了
What about her 322 friends? 她那322个朋友呢
Maybe she reached out to one of them. 她可能联系过他们其中之一
Hey, check it... She posted last night. 过来看看她昨晚发了条状态
Looks like a park. 看着像个公园
Or a private garden. What time did she send it? 或者是私人花园她什么时候发布的
11:37. 11点37分
Now if this was taken from her cell phone, 那如果这是用她手机拍的
the GPS coordinates should be embedded in the file, right? 文件里应该有GPS信息记录对吧
1516 Longacre Road. 长亩路1516号
Map it. 查下地图
That's right...here. 就在这里
- Right near the bridge. - Definitely running distance. -就在桥附近-距离绝对在跑动范围内
Click location. 单击那个位置
The bramble house bed and breakfast. 荆棘屋床和早餐旅店
You know it? 你知道这地方吗
When do I have time for a bed or breakfast? 你看我有时间睡觉吃早餐吗
Let's check with the cab companies, 我们跟出租车公司联系一下
see if they made any drop-offs 看看有没有人在
at a b&b you "Don't have time for". 那家你没时间去的旅店下过车
Not bad. 挺不错啊
You should make time for a place like this. 你应该腾出点时间来这享受享受
Check out the '67 MGB roadster! 看看这辆67年的MGB Roadster敞篷跑车
You ready for a little bit of trivia? 你想听细节吗
Royal blue and chrome bumpers. 宝蓝色车身配铬合金保险杆
Collectors call that model right there 收藏家称这款是所有名爵车中
the most desirable MG ever made. 最杰出的车型
- Impressed? - Mildly. -牛吧-还行
Of course, yes, I remember her. 没错我记得她
She came in-- I'd say it was after 11:00. 她大概十一点以后来的

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 214,313评论 6 496
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 91,369评论 3 389
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 159,916评论 0 349
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 57,333评论 1 288
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 66,425评论 6 386
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 50,481评论 1 292
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 39,491评论 3 412
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,268评论 0 269
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 44,719评论 1 307
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,004评论 2 328
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,179评论 1 342
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 34,832评论 4 337
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,510评论 3 322
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,153评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,402评论 1 268
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,045评论 2 365
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,071评论 2 352

推荐阅读更多精彩内容