Weird, but possible. |
很诡异但有这可能 |
And definitely... |
这绝对... |
Definitely a homicide. |
绝对是一起谋杀案 |
7:14 a.m., there's your victim. |
这是早晨7:14的录像死者在那 |
Got her. Move past this. |
看到她了快进 |
All right. Anything... Anyone eyeing her wrong, |
有没有人看她的眼神不对劲 |
reaching for anything? |
想往外掏凶器 |
Okay, now slow it back down. |
放慢点 |
Look at 'em. It's like they're waiting for a cue. |
你看他们好像在等待指示 |
Now, that's a flash mob. |
快闪族们行动了 |
There. We lost her. |
她不见了 |
Can you do anything, Wu? |
你能想想办法吗吴警官 |
No. That's it. The camera's stationary. |
不行那个摄像头是固定的 |
She falls out of sight. |
她离开了监控范围 |
That flash mob was our witness pool. |
那群快闪族都是目击证人 |
Get this on the news. |
让媒体播出这段视频新闻 |
Anyone innocent should come right forward. |
让无辜者主动提供线索 |
I want your full attention on the streetcar death, all right? |
你们要专心办这个电车命案 |
We don't need the city scared to use public transportation. |
我们不想让市民对公共交通产生恐惧 |
Now, Harrison Berman, the head of the vic's law firm, |
哈里森·伯曼死者律所的负责人 |
He's upset, he's angry. We're gonna have to deal with this. |
他很生气我们得给他个交代 |
You sure this wasn't a random killing? |
你确定这不是随机性杀人吗 |
It doesn't look like it. |
看着不像 |
All right, well, anything you need, you let me know. |
好吧有任何需要尽管找我 |
Everybody just loved Serena. |
大家都很喜欢塞丽娜 |
You couldn't meet that girl and not fall for her charms. |
见过她的人都会为她的魅力倾倒 |
Top of her class at law school. |
在法学院她是班里的尖子生 |
I was a year beneath her. |
我比她小一届 |
She kinda took me under her wing. |
她一直很照顾我 |
And was Serena working on anything |
塞丽娜办的案子里有没有可能 |
that could have motivated this? |
会招来杀身之祸 |
A particular case, a problematic client, anything? |
某个案子难缠的客户之类的 |
Not that I remember. |
据我所知没有 |
Not everyone likes lawyers. |
总有人看律师不顺眼 |
Well, we'll need to look through all of Serena's casework |
我们需要检查塞丽娜办过的所有案子 |
just to be certain. |
排除嫌疑 |
Sure. Full access. Whatever you need. |
好你们需要什么随便查 |
I'll messenger everything over. |
我会把资料都寄给你们 |
Now, what about her personal life? |
那她的私生活呢 |
Boyfriend? Fiance? |
有男友或未婚夫吗 |
I mean, she wasn't ready to settle down. |
她不想这么早就安定下来 |
She was... |
她... |
She was really happy with who she was. |
她对之前的生活状态很满意 |
I'm sorry. |
抱歉 |
You just find the animal who did this. |
你们要赶紧查出杀害她的禽兽 |
完整版请点击 |
|
We'll do everything we can, sir. |
我们会尽全力的先生 |
I'm sorry for your loss. |
请节哀顺变 |
Harper's bee man just buzzed me. |
哈珀找的养蜂人刚才打电给我 |
Yeah, I went there. |
没错我之前去过了 |
What makes a guy wanna work every day |
怎么会有人整天待在 |
in such a dangerous environment? |
这么危险的环境里工作 |
What, robbery and homicide too tame for you? |
怎么抢劫和凶杀对你来说不够危险吗 |
The queen. |
是蜂王 |
She likes you, detective. |
她喜欢你警探 |
Don't be fooled. |
别被她唬了 |
She's fiercely protective of her hive. |
她对自己蜂巢的保护欲很强 |
It's unusual that she should show herself like this. |
很少像这样出巢活动 |
So, Mr. Spinella-- |
斯皮内拉先生 |
Professor. |
是教授 |
Professor Spinella. |
斯皮内拉教授 |
Were you able to analyze the apitoxin |
你能分析一下我们的验尸官 |
that our coroner sent over? |
寄给你的蜂毒素吗 |
Indeed I did, detective. |
我已经分析过了警官 |
And? |
结果呢 |
Well, it's not synthetic. |
那不是人工合成的 |
You mean someone harvested |
你是说有人从真蜜蜂身上 |
50 milligrams of apitoxin from actual bees? |
提取了50毫克蜂毒 |
Apparently so. |
显然如此 |
You see, natural apitoxin carries geographical traits. |
天然蜂毒带有地理标记 |
Signatures. |
化学特征 |
By analysis of the chemical ratios of the venom, |
通过分析毒素的化学成分比 |
one can determine the geo-regional origins. |
就能确定毒素的地理来源 |
So where did the apitoxin |
那杀害塞丽娜·邓布鲁克的 |
that killed Serena Dunbrook come from? |
蜂毒素是从哪来的 |
Well, I'd definitely categorize it as, uh, exotic. |
我十分确信它是...外来的 |
Which would normally mean China, Africa, France... |
一般是指来自中国非洲或法国 |
However, your apitoxin shows |
但你们的蜂毒素却含有 |
levels of phospholipase too, |
一定量的水解磷脂酶 |
that I've never seen before. |
我从没遇见过这种情况 |
This apitoxin has no known origin. |
这种蜂毒的来源不详 |
Uh, excuse me. |
失陪了 |
Unknown origin? |
来源不详? |
What is this, some sci-fi crap? |
这是什么话讲科幻故事呢? |
That stuff couldn't just come out of nowhere. |
那东西又不可能凭空冒出来 |
What, do you think he's hiding something? |
怎么你觉得他有事瞒着我们? |
Detectives. |
警探 |
In case I'm on that list of yours, |
免得你们怀疑我不妨告诉你们 |
harvesting apitoxin in that amount would require |
提取那么大剂量的蜂毒所需要的仪器 |
much more sophisticated equipment than I have at my disposal. |
比我现有的仪器要精密许多 |
Besides, I was at the Howard Johnson's |
更何况我昨晚去了尤金的 |
in Eugene last night |
霍华德·约翰逊酒店 |
for this year's Oregon beekeeper's con. |
参加今年的俄勒冈州养蜂人大会 |
Pretty crowded convention? |
有很多人参加吗 |
Well, there's 12 of us, actually. |
其实只有12个人 |
Anything else I can help you with? |
还有什么需要我帮忙吗 |
No, professor. We'll be in touch. |
没了教授我们会跟你保持联系的 |
A streetcar full of dancers, |
一电车跳舞的快闪族 |
and 12 bee geeks in a motel room? |
还有酒店里的12个养蜂怪人 |
Your suspect pool's getting bigger, huh? |
嫌疑人的范围真是越来越大了 |
T.V. coverage paid off. |
电视报道已经搞定了 |
Say hi to your flash mob. |
和快闪族打个招呼 |
Exscuse me. |
请让一下 |
22 so far. |
目前来了22个人 |
By the way, the captain's been taking |
还有队长对这个案子 |
a keen interest in this one. |
非常感兴趣 |
He's even asking me what's going on. |
一直盯着我问情况 |
Listen, then do us a favor. |
听着帮我们个忙 |
While we talk to the village people, |
我们和这些"村民"谈话时 |
Can you check out the alibi |
你能核对一下斯皮内拉教授 |
of professor Spinella last night? |
昨晚的不在场证明吗 |
Some convention at the Ho-Jo's in Eugene. |
他在尤金的霍华德·约翰逊酒店参加会议 |
And get us the name of every beekeeper who was there. |
再弄一份出席会议的养蜂人名单 |
No problem. |
没问题 |
Have fun with your interrogations. |
祝你们审问愉快 |
We will. |
我们会的 |
I didn't know anyone... on that streetcar. |
电车上的人我一个都不认识 |
Every one of 'em was a stranger. |
我谁都不认识 |
Then why were you there? |
那你怎么会在那 |
I got the invite. |
我收到邀请了 |
Totally random... Tweet, telling me a... |
都是随机的...我从微薄上看到了 |
Time and a... Place, and what to do. |
时间地点和活动内容 |