神烦警探第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Hey, you guys see the dude I brought in today... | 你们看到我今天带回来的人了么 |
| The drug dealer? 81 years old. | 那个毒贩 都81了 |
| I think it's the oldest collar of my entire career. | 我觉得他是我职业生涯逮到的最老的 |
| I once arrested a 96-year-old for flashing. | 有次我逮捕了一个96岁的暴露狂 |
| I was terrified he'd die in my backseat... | 我吓死了 怕他会死在我车后座 |
| Or flash me. | 或者是露给我看 |
| My oldest collar was 78, but the PCP | 我逮过最老的是78 不过迷幻药 |
| made her fight like she was 20. | 让她打架的时候像20岁的 |
| What about two 50-year-old twins? | 那50岁的双胞胎呢 |
| Does that count as a 100-year-old? | 能不能算是100岁 |
| - No good. - No. | - 不算- 不算 |
| You talking oldest bags? 68. | 你们在讨论最老的么 我的纪录是68 |
| - That's not that old. - Yeah, but I was only 20. | - 那不是很老啊- 不老 但是我当时才20 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| 20? Were you even a cop then? | 20岁 你那么年轻就当警察了么 |
| No, man, it was before I got into the academy. | 不是 是在我去军校之前 |
| Charles isn't talking about his oldest arrest. | Charles说的不是他逮过的最老的 |
| No... yes, I am. | 不是 是 我是 |
| Yeah, oldest arrest... 68, like I said. | 对啊 逮捕过的最老的 是68 正如我所说 |
| God, you had sex with a 68-year-old | 天啊 你20多岁的时候 |

神烦警探单词统计

神烦警探高频单词统计
| when you were in your 20s? | 居然和68的上床了 |
| You know how it is. | 你懂得 |
| When you have a chance to bed an older woman, you... | 当你有机会和年长的女人上床 你 |
| No, that is not an older woman. That's an old woman! | 不对 那可不是年长的 那是年老的 |
| That's someone's grandma! | 那是奶奶级人物啊 |
| She was, actually. That's how I met her. | 她还真是 我们就是那样邂逅的 |
| Went to college with her grandson Marvin. | 我和他孙子Marvin是大学同学呢 |
| Don't... don't knock it till you try it. | 你没试过就不要乱说 |
| She had a replacement hip with some serious torque. | 她的髋骨可是金属转矩的呢 |
| It was like having sex with a transformer. | 就像是和变形金刚做爱一样 |
| No. That is no one's fantasy. | 可真没人意淫过这个 |
| Peralta Peralta... | |
| Where are we on the Lincoln place murder? | 林肯地区的凶杀案进展如何了 |
| Well, like I told Captain Holt earlier this week, | 这周早些时候我告诉Holt警监 |
| we are at the one-yard line. It's a football reference. | 离目标一步之遥 这是橄榄球术语啊 |
| Yes, Jake. I played linebacker at Syracuse. | 我知道 Jake 我在意大利锡拉库扎当过中后卫 |
| - Really? - In High School, I played center field | - 真的假的- 高中时候 我在音乐剧<失魂记> |
| in the musical damn Yankees. | 演过棒球中外场呢 |
| Yeah, you don't want to brag about that. | 你可没必要炫耀这个啊 |
| Peralta, you want to loop everyone in? | Peralta你要不要再给大家复习一下 |
| - Ehh... - That was not a request. | - 嗯嗯呃- 我可没有问你 |
| Fine. | 好吧 |
| Get ready for some stuff on a screen. | 准备好看大屏幕 |
| Meet Fred Gorman... | 给大家介绍Fred Gorman |
| Prominent citizen, lawyer, corpse. | 杰出公民 律师 尸体 |
| Now meet his wife, Ann Hoert. | 这是她老婆 Ann Hoert |
| She did not take his last name, | 她没有取他的姓 |
| but I believe she did take his life. | 但她取了他的命 |
| - Nice. - Thank you, Charles. | - 真押韵- 谢谢 Charles |
| Now, Hoert had means, motives, and opportunity. | Hoert有这个打算 有动机也有机会 |
| I just need to find the murder weapon. | 我们只需找到杀人凶器 |
| For some reason, the D.A. won't move forward with the arrest | 出于某种原因 地检在我们找到她杀人用刀之前 |
| until we find the knife she used. | 是不会给我们逮捕令的 |
| Is that reason that they want to win the case? | 那不是他们想赢得案件的原因么 |
| Yes. | 是 |
| Well, find it. | 那找到它 |
| The family's close to the mayor, | 那一家和市长很亲近 |
| and I'm catching heat from the higher-ups. | 上级也一直在给我施加压力 |
| I'm gonna ask you again. | 我再问你一次 |
| Do you need any resources or personnel? | 你需不需要任何人力物力的帮助 |

神烦警探中英对照台词本截图

神烦警探中英对照台词本截图
| No, sir, I've got it. | 不用 警官 我可以的 |
| Okay. | 好 |
| Dismissed! | 散会 |
| Sergeant Jeffords, my office. | Jeffords警长来我办公室 |
| He probably wants to talk to you about | 他可能想和你讨论一下 |
| how your shirts aren't tight enough probably. | 为什么你的衬衫不够紧身 |
| Okay, how can we help? What do you need? | 好 我们可以帮点什么 你需要什么 |
| I need nothing. | 我什么都不需要 |
| I'm about to solve this case, meet the mayor, | 我要破了这个案子 见一下市长 |
| and sell my life rights to Channing Tatum | 跟Channing Tatum签了卖身契 |
| so he can play my less attractive brother in the ensuing film. | 他就能在新电影里扮演没我帅的兄弟了 |
| Come on, Peralta, Holt said to use the whole team. | 不要这样 Peralta Holt说要投入所有警力 |
| We all want this solved. | 我们都想尽快破案 |
| I appreciate the offer, but I work best alone... | 我很感谢你们想帮忙 最好还是我自己来 |
| Except when it comes to sex. | 除了做爱的时候 |
| Actually, sometimes including sex. | 实际上 有时候也包括做爱 |
| Will you just let us help? | 你就让我们帮忙吧 |
| Okay, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
| I will let one of you help me... Charles. | 我就让一个人帮忙 Charles来 |
| Yeah! | 在 |
| And I am choosing Charles because he's the least likely | 我选他是因为他最不可能 |
| to steal my thunder. | 抢我风头了 |
| I would never steal his thunder. | 我绝不会抢你风头的 |
| I-I'd be afraid to borrow it. | 借一下你的风头我都怕 |
| Terry, I'd like you to accompany me to a gun range. | Terry 跟我一起去靶场吧 |
| You mean drive you there and wait outside... | 你是说让我开车送你去然后在外面等着你么 |
| Far away from the guns. | 离枪越远越好 |
| I spent eight years in the public affairs office, | 我在公共事务这行业做了8年了 |
| so my tactical skills are a little rusty. | 枪技有点生疏了 |
| I need some pointers. | 需要点指导 |
| Sir, I haven't fired a weapon since the incident. | 长官 自从那个事件之后我就再也没开过枪了 |
| The mannequin incident... I'm familiar. | 假人事件啊 我很了解啊 |
| Actually, there was an incident after that. | 实际上 那之后还有个事件 |
| Another incident? | 还有 |
| You got to cool it, man. | 哥们儿 你得冷静啊 |
| I'm gonna get some candy. | 我去拿糖吃 |
| Sir, I may not be the man for the job. | 长官 我可能不是最佳人选 |
| You used to be the precinct's champion marksman. | 你以前可是管辖区的神枪手啊 |
| I only want to take pointers from the best. | 我需要最好的指导 |
| So I'll keep it low-key. | 那我们低调行事吧 |
| We'll go after work to a private range. | 下班后去私人靶场吧 |
| No cops, no pressure. | 无警察 无压力 |
| Gun range. | 靶场 |
| - I told Gina she could join us. - I want to get certified. | - 我告诉Gina她可以跟我们一起去- 我想拿到配枪资格 |
| There has been a ton of crime in my neighborhood, | 我住的那区最近很不安生 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| and the cops in my precinct are very bad. | 那片区的警察也是吃白饭的 |
| You live in our precinct. | 你就住我们片区 |
| Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
| I know we've gone over this before, | 虽然我们之前问过了 |
| but I have to ask you again. | 但我们还要再问一次 |
| Is there anywhere you can think of in that hallway | 走廊里有没有任何地方你觉得 |
| where a knife could be hidden? | 可以藏住一把刀 |
| Well, since I've already told you, like, three times, no, | 我都跟你们说了 得三次了吧 没有 |
| why don't I just record it? | 我还是录个音 |
| Then I don't have to say it again. | 我就不用再说一次了 |
| The hallway, like all other hallways, | 走廊 和所有走廊一样 |
| does not have a secret knife-hiding place. | 没有秘密藏刀的地方 |
| All right, you want to hear it again? | 好 你要再听一遍么 |
| Idea for a novel... | 小说的构思 |
| A mild-mannered doorman gets bitten on the penis by a radioactive spider | 一位温良恭谨的门童的鸡鸡被有辐射的蜘蛛咬了 |
| and becomes the world's greatest lover. | 遂而成为世界上最厉害的伴侣 |
| No, don't stop it. I want to hear what happens. | 不要停 我想知道发生了什么 |
| This is terrific. | 真好 |
| He saves the first lady, if you must know. | 你要非想知道的话 他救了第一夫人 |
| Sounds compelling. | 挺引人入胜的 |
| Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
| Well, hello. | 你们好啊 |
| I heard you guys were making the rounds again. | 我听说你们要再巡查一遍 |
| All right. | 好 |
| - This one's all you, tiger. - Come on! | - 猛男 归你了- 拜托 |
| Police! | 警察 |
| Hey, ma'am. | 女士 |
| Thank God! Here, hold this. | 谢天谢地 给 抱着 |
| - The lasagna's burning. - Okay. | - 千层面要糊了- 好吧 |
| Get the dog, but don't let it touch the baby! | 抓住狗 不要让它碰宝宝 |
| Oh. Okay. Peralta. | 好 我是Peralta |
| Yo, I looked at the photos of your victim on your desk. | 我看了你桌子上受害人的照片 |
| Is that Rosa? Tell her I said hi. | 是Rosa么 替我问好 |
| The puncture wounds are similar | 那个伤口和我之前 |
| to a case I had a while back. | 一个案子的很像 |
| They aren't from a knife. | 不是刀伤 |
| I think it's something spiral, like a corkscrew. | 我觉得是某种螺旋状的东西 比如说螺旋开瓶器 |
| Shh, shh, shh, shh. | 嘘 嘘 |
| Don't shush me. I'm helping you. | 别嘘我 我在帮你 |
| No, no, I'm holding a baby. | 不是 我抱着孩子呢 |
| That was actually very helpful, thank you. | 你说的那些很有用 谢谢 |
| Uh-oh. You better get back here. Now. | 你最好回来 现在就回 |
| Oh! Hello, Peralta. | 你好啊 Peralta |
| No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
| I don't know why you're so upset, man. | 我不知道你为啥这么不开心 |
| I'm the one who had to come to this backwater stink hole. | 我才是收拾这个烂摊子的人 |
| What's up, little man? | 小矮人 你还好吧 |
| - What's up?- Feeling sexy? Huh? | - 你好啊- 感觉很性感吗 |
| Yeah, I feel sexy. | 是啊 我很性感 |
| - Yeah, you look sexy, man.- You know I do. | - 你很性感- 我就是性感 |
| Watch out for that door. | 小心门 |
| Yo, how much you bench, seriously? | 说真的 你能举多重的哑铃 |
| Captain, please, please, pretty please | 警监 求您了 求您了 求求您 |
| do not let him take over my case. | 别让他接手我这个案子 |
| Major crimes is stepping in. Nothing I can do. | 重案组一旦介入 我也爱莫能助 |
| You're off the case. | 这案子不用你管了 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字