英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
You are my sunshine | 你是我的阳光 |
My only sunshine | 是我唯一光亮 |
You make me happy | 如果天空乌云密布 |
When skies are gray... | 你便为我拨云散雾 |
I'll write. | 我会给你写信 |
Every day. | 每天都写 |
You are my sunshine... | 你是我的阳光 |
Okay. | 好 |
All right, Junior. | 好了小宝贝 |
My only sunshine... | 我唯一的光亮 |
I'll see you soon. | 回头见 |
完整版请点击 | |
You make me happy | 如果天空乌云密布 |
When skies are gray | 你便为我拨云散雾 |
You'll never know, dear | 你从不曾明白 |
How much I love you | 我对你深深的爱 |
Please don't take my sunshine away | 请别遮挡我的阳光 |
We're going to be okay. | 我们不会有事的 |
We're going to be okay, William. | 一切都会好起来的威廉 |
I think it's a terrible idea. | 我觉得你不应该去 |
- Beth. - No, he needs to hear this, Randall. | -贝丝-不行我得告诉他兰德尔 |
That's why we came here today, isn't it, Dr. Lee? | 就是为了这个才来的不是吗李医生 |
I think it would be helpful if... | 我觉得这样有好处... |
One week ago, you had a breakdown. | 一周前你精神崩溃了 |
Your blood pressure was through the roof. | 血压直接飙上了天 |
Your vision was going in and out. | 甚至出现间歇性失明 |
And then paralysis. | 还有四肢无力 |
Not to mention the tremors. | 甚至经常颤栗 |
It was scary. | 真的很吓人 |
And you've only been out of the hospital for five days. | 你才刚出院五天 |
And now he wants to pick up and take his father, who... | 他现在还想打包行李带他爸去他爸... |
- Beth... - Mm-mm, not even close to done. | -贝丝-不行我要说的还多着呢 |
His father, who is in the throes of stage IV cancer, no less, | 他爸爸已经是癌症晚期 |
- on a cross-country road trip. - Memphis isn't cross-country. | -还要穿越大半个国家-孟菲斯没那么远 |
- Oh, well. - It's not. | -是吗-没那么远 |
- Memphis is not next door. - It... | -那请问是家门口吗-我... |
You done? | 你说完了吗 |
- I am done. - Okay. | -我说完了-好吧 |
I got a little hot. | 我有点激动了 |
You always get a little hot. | 你每次都让我很"激动" |
- Don't be cute. - Okay. | -别卖萌-好吧 |
Well, you two sure are adorable. | 你们真的很恩爱 |
- I know. - We know. | -是吧-是啊 |
Look, Dr. Lee, um... | 是这样李医生 |
I've been feeling much better, as you know. | 其实我已经感觉好多了 |
I've taken some time off work. | 公司那边我也请了几天假 |
I've been checking in with you. | 也定期来你这里治疗 |
My stress tests have been good. | 压力测试结果也很不错 |
My father doesn't have a lot of time left. | 我父亲不剩多少时间了 |
And he'd very much like to show me where he's from. | 他非常想带我去看看他长大的地方 |
Maybe even introduce me to some extended family... | 或者带我见见其他亲戚 |
which, for me, would be a really big deal, you know? | 这对我来说真的非常重要 |
Now, my wife is naturally | 我妻子理所当然为我担心 |
and adorably concerned. | 我觉得很可爱 |
Curious your thoughts on the matter. | 我们想听听你的看法 |
Let's go. | 走吧 |
I saw that. | 我看到了 |
We're getting an early start. | 我们打算早点出发 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
You keep up with your chess while I'm gone, you hear? | 等我走了你得继续好好下棋知道吗 |
Okay. | 好 |
Okay, then. | 好的 |
Go back to sleep. | 继续睡吧 |
You take care of him. | 请照顾好他 |
Of course. | 当然 |
Take good care of you, too. | 也照顾好自己 |
I'll send you a postcard. | 我会给你寄明信片的 |
I love you. | 我爱你 |
I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
All right, don't drive too fast, okay? | 行路上开慢点好吗 |
Come on. | 都不听完 |
We gonna do this old school, sir. | 我们按老法子来先生 |
Jersey to Memphis-- no navigation, no Waze. | 新泽西到孟菲斯不用任何导航 |
Got these maps online. | 我从网上买了地图 |
Now, William, you're gonna be my lead navigator. | 威廉现在你就是我的领航员 |
All that I ask is that you stay ahead of me. | 你只需要预先给我点提示 |
We got a turn coming up, let's get ahead of it. | 如果前方拐弯提前告诉我一声 |
Got to merge onto a busy highway, | 快要上高速公路时 |
- give me a heads-up. - Let me see those. | -也告诉我一声-地图给我看看 |
Yep. Here you go. | 好给你 |
Hey, just drive, son. | 只管开就是了儿子 |
We'll get there. | 我们会到的 |
Just drive. | 开就是了 |
You are my sunshine | 你是我的阳光 |
My only sunshine | 是我唯一光亮 |
You make me happy | 如果天空乌云密布 |
When skies are gray | 你便为我拨云散雾 |
You'll never know, dear | 你从不曾明白 |
How much I love you | 我对你深深的爱 |
Please don't take my sunshine away | 请别遮挡我的阳光 |
Now boarding track two to Pittsburgh. | 前往匹兹堡的乘客请在二号车道上车 |
I hate that you're leaving. | 我讨厌和你分别 |
Well, Grandma's not doing well. | 外婆身体不太好 |
黄色的士公司 转乘汽车 | |
So you have to drop everything to go take care of her? | 所以你就得放下一切去照顾她吗 |
Yes, William, I do. | 对威廉必须如此 |
That's what family does. | 家人之间就该这样 |
Pittsburgh isn't that far. | 匹兹堡又不是很远 |
It's pretty far. | 真的很远 |
Oh, it's pretty damn far, isn't it? | 确实挺远的是吧 |
You be safe. You be good. | 你保重身体好好的 |
If you want me to come, I will. | 如果你希望我去我就和你一起 |
No, no. | 不不 |
I've kept you to myself long enough. | 我把你拴在身边够久了 |
Time to spread your wings. | 是时候让你伸展羽翼了 |
完整版请点击 | |
Focus on your art, your music. | 你要潜心钻研艺术和音乐 |
You have a gift, baby. | 你有天赋宝贝 |
You have so many beautiful futures in front of you. | 你有大好的前途在等着你 |
Make sure you pick a good one for me, okay? | 一定不要埋没了你的才能好吗 |
I will. | 我会的 |
And make sure that charmer cousin of yours follows your lead, | 一定让你那讨喜的表哥听你的话 |
not the other way around. | 而不是什么都听他的 |
Okay. | 好 |
You're the best thing that ever happened to me. | 生下你是我这一生遇到的最美好的事 |
- Oh, Mom. - So I just-- Okay. | -妈-所以我...好吧 |
I'm not gonna cry. I'm not, I'm not crying. | 我不会哭的不会的我没哭 |
Okay. Bye, now, baby. | 好了再见宝贝 |
- Bye, Mama. - Bye. | -再见妈-再见 |
Oh, man. | 天啊 |
I hope the ducks are still at the Peabody. | 希望皮伯迪的鸭子都还在 |
My uncle used to work there as a bellman | 当种族隔离时我叔叔曾在那里 |
when it was segregated. | 当行李员 |
And he would sneak me in. | 他总偷偷放我进去 |
Man, I sure would like you to see those ducks. | 真想让你看看那些鸭子 |
You want a banana? Something to put in your stomach? | 来根香蕉吗吃点东西垫垫肚子 |
No, no, I'll be fine. | 不不不用了 |
My God, woman packed a half a produce department in here. | 天啊贝丝把半个蔬果区都塞进来了 |
With instructions. | 还留了字条 |
She worries about you. | 她很担心你 |
Yeah, that she does. | 是啊确实是 |
That she does. | 确实是 |
You know, I didn't believe her at first | 知道吗当她告诉我 |
when she told me about you having a breakdown. | 那天你精神崩溃了起初我并不相信 |
Is it okay to call it a breakdown? | 称之为"精神崩溃"合适吗 |
Lots of names for it. | 可以有很多种叫法 |
Anxiety attack, mental distress, | 焦虑症发作精神抑郁 |
nervous exhaustion, stress-induced trauma. | 神经衰弱压力诱导性创伤 |
You choose. | 随便选 |
It was quite a shock to see you so vulnerable. | 不敢相信你也有如此无助的一面 |
The night Kevin brought you home... | 那晚凯文送你回来的场景 |
I mean, it... it's hard to fathom. | 实在让人难以想象 |
You seem to have it all together. | 你一向将事情处理得井井有条 |
Too together. | 太井井有条了 |
Always been like that. | 表面上一直如此 |
Just putting the pressure on myself, | 我总是自己扛着所有压力 |
ever since I was a little boy. | 我从小就是那样 |
My father, | 我父亲 |
he kept it in check. | 他总能控制事态 |
Whenever I'd get too in my head, | 每当我快承受不住时 |
he'd take his hands and put them on both sides of my head, | 他就会用双手扶住我的头 |
and he'd just say... | 然后说... |
There you go, breathe with me. | 就是这样跟我深呼吸 |
And we'd just sit there, just breathing together... | 我们就坐在那里一起深呼吸 |
until it passed. | 直到情绪稳定下来 |
What was he like? Your father. | 你父亲他是个怎样的人 |
Larger than life, I guess. | 非同一般吧 |
He had this really great laugh. | 他的笑声非常爽朗 |
It's like, when he laughed, it was like, uh, | 他笑起来的时候就好像 |
like it almost surprised him, you know? | 就好像遇到了什么很惊叹的事 |
Like it surprised him that he could laugh so freely. | 惊叹到能让他如此放声大笑 |
Where is he buried? | 他埋在哪里 |
Uh, he's cremated. | 他是火葬的 |
Kate has his ashes. | 骨灰在凯特那 |
But we spread some of them near a tree | 不过我们在他最喜欢的公园一棵树边 |
at his favorite park, | 撒了些骨灰 |
so that's kind of his official resting place. | 所以那里才算是他的安息之所 |
Think we could go? | 可以去一趟吗 |
I'd like to pay my respects. | 我想去祭奠一下他 |
I'd like that, actually. | 其实我也很想去 |
But not this trip. | 但这次去不了 |
It's a half day out of the way. | 从这里过去有半天的路程 |
Randall. | 兰德尔 |
Put your window down, turn up the music. | 把车窗摇下来打开音乐 |
Take me to meet your father. | 带我去见见你父亲 |
Give me a minute. | 等我一下 |
Uh, yeah. | 好 |
Sure. | 没问题 |
Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
For doing what I couldn't. | 你做了我做不到的事 |
For raising him to be the man he is. | 把他抚养成这样一个男人 |
I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you, brother. | 很抱歉我们没见面的机会兄弟 |
I would have liked to have heard that laugh. | 真希望我也能听到你的笑声 |
I would have liked to have met my son's father. | 真希望我能见到我儿子的父亲 |
Yeah. | 是啊 |
Cool. | 就这样 |
I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
Pay your respects, and then we should get on the road. | 去祭奠一下然后我们继续上路 |
"Dear William, I received your beautiful poem, | "亲爱的威廉你优美的诗我收到了 |
and it gave me comfort. | 你的诗让我很宽慰 |
Please stop being so hard on yourself | 别再责怪你自己 |
for not making the funeral. | 没能来参加葬礼了 |
Grandma wouldn't have wanted you to come so far. | 外婆不会希望你长途跋涉过来的 |
I'm going to stay here for a bit | 我要在这里待一阵 |
and take care of her affairs." | 替她料理后事" |
"Dear William, guess what. | "亲爱的威廉你知道吗 |
I got a job down at the library. | 我在图书馆找到份工作 |
Pays well and I get to be around books all day. | 薪资不错还能整天围绕着书 |
I know I wasn't planning on staying, | 我原先没打算留下 |
but the money sure is gonna help..." | 但看在钱的份上..." |
"Dear William, it was so nice talking to you last week. | "亲爱的威廉上周和你聊得真愉快 |
I'm so glad to hear the band is doing so well | 真高兴听到你们乐队表现出色 |
and that your cousin is staying focused." | 你表哥也能保持专注" |
"No shame in playing great covers, William. | "翻唱传世佳作没什么可丢脸的威廉 |
Remember that. I miss you, baby. | 记住这点想念你孩子 |
I'm going to make it back soon to see you play." | 我会尽快回来看你演出的" |
So I tell her. I say, I say, "Sweetheart, look, | 所以我对她说"宝贝 |
You're a once-in-a-lifetime beauty, no question, | 你是个百年一遇的美人毫无疑问 |
But you're talking about spending the rest of your life with me, | 但是你说的是想和我过一辈子 |
and as much as I love a quality fillet, | 虽然我喜欢吃无骨精肉 |
I just ain't ready to give up that whole rack of ribs!" | 但我也不打算放弃一整架肋骨" |
You know what I'm saying? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
Yeah, I like 'em wet, not dry, right? | 我喜欢她们玩玩而已而不是来真的 |
Hey, William? | 威廉 |
Oh, see? | 看见没 |
My cousin the nun. | 我表弟像个修女 |
Hey, man, y'all let him be now. | 随他去吧 |
If we was all as good as my cuz, | 如果我们都和我表弟一样 |
Memphis would be a hell of a lot safer. | 孟菲斯绝对要安全得多 |
A lot less fun, but a hell of a lot safer, right? | 虽然少很多乐趣但安全很多不是吗 |
Here you go, baby. | 给兄弟 |
Hey, look, I'm sorry about teasing you back there, cuz. | 我很抱歉刚刚开你的玩笑表弟 |
You know, um, I get a little loosey-goosey when I... | 每次我一喝酒就会变得口不择言 |
you know. | 你懂的 |
I've been writing, and I think it might be good. | 我一直在写歌我想这首应该不错 |
Come on. | 来 |
Let's see here. | 让我看看 |
It's about damn time, boy! | 早该这样了小伙子 |
Been waiting on your talented skinny ass | 早就等着你这个有才华的瘦猴 |
to take us to the big time. | 带着我们一举成名呢 |
Hey, boys! | 小伙子们 |
Hey, kid's got something. Come on. | 这家伙写了点东西过来 |
- Right now? - Yeah, right now. | -现在吗-是的就现在 |
Drinks down. Come on, let's go. | 把酒放下来我们走 |
Okay. | 好的 |
Waiting two years for you to hand me something. | 等了两年你终于拿出点东西了 |
I'm not sleeping on this. | 我可不会轻易放过这次机会 |
All right, give me a G. | 好给我个G调 |
Standing at the station | 站在离别的车站 |
We don't know what to say | 我们都不知该讲些什么 |
Looking out the window | 看着窗外 |
As you're rolling away | 看着你缓缓离开 |
If I'm gonna be alone | 如果我注定孤身一人 |
Let it be with you | 那就让我的心与你同在 |
You officially ended our days as a cover band, boy! | 你正式结束了我们翻唱乐队的生涯兄弟 |
On the five! | 绝对没错 |
Mother, don't you cry | 妈妈你不要哭泣 |
We're gonna be all right | 我们都会好起来 |
Open up your suitcase | 打开你的衣箱 |
When you get there tonight | 当你今晚到达的时候 |
You're not alone | 你并不孤单 |
I'm always | 我永远 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“我们这一天”