瑞克和莫蒂第2季第5集台词

瑞克和莫蒂第2季第5集台词

英文 中文
Hey, golf is easy now! 高尔夫变简单了
Aah! Golf is hard again! Golf is hard again! 哦不 现在又变难了 变难了
The view from here is the same as yours, Jim. 这里的景象跟你那边一样
A giant head has entered earth's gravity, 地球上空出现一个巨大的脑袋
triggering climate change and natural disasters 引发了我们认为至少八年内不可能发生的
we thought were impossible for at least another eight years. 气候变化和生态灾难
Let's not make this political, Terry. 别扯到政治上去 Terry
Do we know what this giant head wants? 这颗巨头表明来意了吗
Show me what you got. 让我看看你们的能耐
Jim, you heard the... Said "Show me what you got." Jim 你听见 说"让我看看你的能耐"
Show me what you got. 让我看看你的能耐
I want to see what you got. 我想知道你有什么本事
Oh, boy. Time to go, Morty. 该出发了Morty
Uh, where? 去哪
The Pentagon. 五角大楼
I mean, not the Pentagon. 不是那个五角大楼
The lame one here on earth. 是在地球的那个比较菜的
Is it God? 那就是上帝吗
If it's God, do we get out of school? 如果是的话 那我可不可以不上学了
It's not God, Summer. 那不是上帝 Summer
She's allowed to think it's God if she wants, honey. 只要她愿意 她完全可以认为是上帝呀 亲爱的
- Shut up, Jerry. - Okay. - 闭嘴- 好
Dad, what do you know about this? 老爸 你知道什么
Morty and I are going to look into it. 我们俩正要去调查
You guys hold tight. 你们先等着
Scary stuff, huh? Pretty freaky. 挺恐怖吧 这诡异的玩意
Hi. I'm Morty's math teacher. 我是Morty的数学老师
I'm also part of the street team inviting folks 我也是街道小组的成员
to the church downtown so we can pray together. 我们邀请大家去市区的教堂一起祈祷
How is praying going to help? 祈祷有什么用
Ma'am, a giant head in the sky is controlling the weather. 女士 天气都被那个大脑袋控制了
Did you want to play checkers? Let's be rational! 你难道想玩西洋跳棋吗 现实一点
完整版请点击
I'll see you at God's house! 我们教堂见
Gentlemen, gentlemen! One at a time! Simon? 诸位 一个一个来 Simon你说
SETI, NORAD, and every broadcaster on the planet SETI NORAD以及地球上所有的广播电台
are attempting to show this being what humanity's got-- 都正在尝试向这个生物展示人类的种种
String theory, world history, the human genome-- 弦理论 世界历史 人类基因组
Have you tried sending it launch codes? 你们有没有试过启动核按钮
Mr. President, what America's got 总统阁下 美国的能耐
is 70,000 megatons of kaboom-boom, 就在那七万个兆吨级核弹里
and I say we show it right up this floating head's ass. 我建议把核弹扔到那大头的屁股里让他见识一下
No, you need to let me talk! 不行 你得让我先说完
Shut up! 都闭嘴
Hold it! Don't move! 站住 不许动
Stay back! This watch turns people into snakes! 别过来 我的手表能把人变成蛇
Stand down! Everybody, stand down! 退下 都退下
I'm the leader of these people, and I'm unarmed. 我是这里的负责人 我没有武器
There's no need for any more snake-makery. 别再把谁变成蛇了
My name is Rick Sanchez. 我叫Rick Sanchez
This here is my grandson, Morty. 这是我的孙子Morty
- Hi, Morty. - Hey. - 你好- 你好
I've seen enough of the galaxy to know what we've got here 老夫游历太空 见识博大
is a cromulon from the signus five expanse. 这个巨头是西格纳斯第五星域的克鲁星人
So you can forget about nukes, and you can forget about math. 不用上什么核弹 也不用讲什么数学
This head won't go away 我们不给他表演
until Earth shows them it's got... 一首金曲的话
A hit song. 他是不会走的
A hit song? We can't possibly-- 唱歌 我们不可能
- You mean like Vivaldi? - No, Frasier. - 古典音乐吗- 不是
A live performance of a newly written, catchy original song. 上口的原创新歌现场表演
The cromulon feed on the talent and showmanship 克鲁星人摄取低等生命形式的才艺
of less-evolved life-forms. 得以生存
All right, all right. Thank you, Mr. Sanchez. 好的 谢谢你Sanchez先生
Change of plan, people. 计划有变 各位
Get me Pharrell, Randy Newman, Billy Corgan, and The-Dream. 把Pharrell和Randy Newman和Billy Corgan和The Dream找来
The-Dream? 你们没听说过The Dream吗
He wrote "Umbrella" And "Single Ladies"? 他写了<Umbrella>和<Single Ladies>两首歌
You people haven't heard of The-Dream? 没听过吗
You're gonna want to put them on that giant speaker system 你们得用51军区的声波测试设备
at your Sonic testing facility at Area 51. 上面的扬声器才行
How do you know about that? 你怎么知道51军区的
For God's sake, Nathan, the man turns people into snakes. 你自己想想 Nathan 他都能把人变成蛇
He can use Google Maps. 还不会用谷歌地图吗
Sir, Pharrell, Newman, Corgan, and that Dream guy-- 阁下 Pharrell Newman Corgan还有那个Dream的人
- They're all dead. - What? - 他们都死了- 什么
How is that possible? Do people just die when I name them? 怎么可能 难不成我叫谁谁就死吗
The Grammys, sir. 在颁格莱美奖 阁下
There was an earthquake and... all the musicians, 巨头引发了一场地震 所有的音乐人
all the famous ones... they're gone. 那些有名气的 都死了
Dear God. 天呐
Hold on, sir. Just a minute. 等等 阁下
Ice-T survived. Ice T活下来了
He's inbound on an F-15, E.T.A. Two hours. 他正乘战斗机来这里 预计两小时后到达
Good luck, Mr. President. 祝你好运 总统阁下
Sir, the magnetic poles are about to reverse. 地球的磁场要翻转了
In two hours, there may not be an Earth to save. 两小时后地球可能就不存在了
Sanchez? Are you a musician? Sanchez 你玩音乐吗
I dabble, Mr. President. 稍有涉猎
Get this man and his grandson on a black hawk to Area 51. 带他们坐直升机去51军区
People! Everyone! Remain calm! 大家冷静 保持镇定
Every crisis of faith is an opportunity for more faith. 每一次信仰的危机都是一次重聚更多信仰的机会
When God deals you an 11, you don't fold! 上帝给你发了一手11 不要摊牌(指Blackjack 即二十一点)
You double down! 要双倍下注
And always hit on a soft 16. 在软手16点的时候 一定要拿牌(A可以算作1或10 软手即算10)
That means you, Jews. 说你呢 犹太佬
I beg your pardon, pastor, but the last I looked outside, 恕我冒犯 牧师 但是刚才我看外面的情况
it seems to be you that's been dealt the weak hand. 看上去你手上的牌挺差的
Jews rule! 犹太人最高
Nobody? Okay, tough church. 没人回应吗 好吧这教堂真行
Hi. Principal Vagina-- 大家好 我是阴道校长
The name's real, possibly Scandinavian. 这是真名 可能是斯堪的纳维亚那边的
I'm just gonna come out and make this pitch-- 我要站出来发表以下言论
The old Gods are dead. 旧神已死
[bleep] all previous existing religions. [哔]以前的宗教
完整版请点击
All hail the one true God--The giant head in the sky. 天空中的巨头才是真神 向他致敬
- Children of God! - Ah-ta-ta-ta! - 上帝的子民们- 啦啦啦你闭嘴
Bob, Bob, I get it. 我理解你的心情 Bob
But unless this can beat that, 但是除非这十字架能胜过那巨头
what have you done for me lately? 你最近又为我做了什么呢
So, if you'll all excuse me, I'm going out onto the sidewalk, 你们不介意的话 我要到外面的人行道上
I'm dropping to my knees, and pledging my eternal soul 朝天跪拜 许以我永恒的灵魂
to the thing that literally controls the [bleep] weather. 给那个真正在控制[哔]天气的东西
Out of my way. 别挡道
Okay. 好吧
If sanity's been restored to this assembly, 如果诸位已经回复些理智
I'd like to talk about the cost of repairing our new organ. 我想说一下修理新风琴的费用
Sally, the plate, please. Sally 请拿出募捐盘
Oh! This is my favorite part! 我最喜欢这部分了
- Rick, are you really a musician? - Who's not a musician, Morty? - 你真的玩音乐吗Rick- 谁不会玩一点音乐呢
- Me! - Yeah, not with that attitude. - 我啊- 你那态度也难成气候
We're in the drop zone! I'm the jumpmaster! 到空降区了 我是降落指挥官
My name's Jamey, with an e-y! 我叫Jamey 结尾是ey
Go, go, go! 上啊 要跳了
B-but--But we don't have a song! 但歌我们还没准备好呢
Giant head in the sky, please forgive all that we've done. 空中的巨头 请原谅我们做过的一切
We're sorry for our increased levels of emissions 原谅我们的排放量越来越大
and our racism and, of course, the Amber Alerts 种族歧视 当然还有我一直无视
I keep ignoring on my phone. 手机上的安珀警报(儿童绑架警戒资讯系统)
Whoa!
All right, Morty. Let's get-- let's do it. 好了Morty 我们来 来把这事搞定
Why don't you, uh, find a button on one of those keyboards 你在那个键盘上按个钮
and lay down some kind of beat? 给我起个节奏
Rick, I think we need to cut our losses. 我觉得咱们还是避免更大的损失
W-we get our family and portal out of here! 带上家人用传送枪赶紧跑吧
Morty, good music comes from people who are relaxed. 放松的人才能写出好的音乐
Just hit a button, Morty! Give me a beat! 快按个按钮 Morty 给我来个节奏
Oh, man. Okay. All right, um... 好 好吧
Oh, yeah 哦耶
You gotta get schwifty. 你得渴爽嗨起来
You gotta get schwifty in here. 在这你要渴爽嗨
It's time to get schwifty, Uh-oh. 现在就要变渴爽嗨 哦哦
Get "Schwifty"? What the hell is that? "渴爽嗨"是什么玩意
It's our world's best effort. That's what. 是我们这颗星球最大的努力
Take off your pants and your panties. Shit on the floor 裤子裤衩脱脱下 地板上面拉粑粑
Time to get schwifty in here. 现在快要渴爽嗨
I'm Mr. Bulldops. 我是Bulldops先生
"Mr. Bulldops"? "Bulldops先生"又是哪来的
Don't analyze it, Nathan. It's working! 别追究这个了Nathan 管用就成
Take a shit on the floor 地板上面拉粑粑
Time to get schwifty in here. 现在快要渴爽嗨
and third-level donors get our all-access family pass. 第三级捐赠者可以获得无限制家庭通行证
Listen! The storm is stopping! 你们听 风暴停止了
Hey, take your pants off 快脱掉裤子
It's schwifty time today. 今天定要渴爽嗨
Please be kind to us, for we are but tiny things 请对我们仁慈 我们只是微不足道
with entire bodies, stuck to your ground. 完全依附于你的存在
I like what you got! Good job! 我喜欢你的才华 干得好
- Yeah! - Whoo! - 耶- 太棒了
We did it! 我们做到了
What do you know? He was right! 真是新鲜 他竟然说对了
- Hooray Principal Vagina! - Yeah, I'll take it. - Vagina校长万岁- 我接受你的膜拜
Now, hold on a second! Let's be rational about this. 先别急 我们理智一些
No, I'm-- I'm just saying, 不不 我只是说
we don't know there's a cause-effect relationship... 我们还不能确定这两者存在因果关系
Oh, my God! 我的天呐
- What is going on now?! - Whoa! Whoa! - 这是什么情况- 我的天
What the hell happened? 到底怎么回事
Mr. President, you're gonna want to see this. 总统阁下 你得看看这个
I think planet Earth has just been transported. 这个星球刚刚被传送了
The head has left and sent its children. 巨头离开了 但是把他的孩子送来了
Holy crap! 我靠
Oh, dear giant head, we apologize for that discussion. 尊贵的巨头们 我们为刚才的言论道歉
It will never happen again. 这种事不会有第二次了
Oh, dear--Oh, dear giant head... 尊贵的巨头们
Sir, we started picking up on a garbled signal. 阁下 我们收到了一个乱码信号
We're decrypting it now. 正在破译中
We asked them to show us what they got, and they did. 我们让他们展现自己的能耐 他们都照做了
Now we'll see which of them has got the most. 现在我们看看谁最好
24 hours, 5 planets, 5 songs. 24小时 5颗行星 5首歌
But in the end, there can only be one... 最终只能剩下一个
Planet music! 行星好音乐
All participation is involuntary. 所有参与者均非自愿
Disqualified and losing planets are disintegrated by plasma ray. 不合格而输掉的星球会被等离子射线瓦解
Uh, it's probably a bad time to mention it, 这时候说这个好像不太好
but any astronauts you guys had in orbit are definitely dead. 但是在轨道上的宇航员肯定是死光了
Welcome back to "Planet Music"! 欢迎回到行星好音乐
First up, let's hear the latest song 首先 来自Parblesnop星的
from planet Parblesnops', The Greeby Bobes! 最新歌曲 The Greeby Bobes
Show me what you got! 给我看看你们的本事
Hold it, hold it. Stop. 等等 停下
Music isn't about competition or captivity. 音乐不在于竞争或是囚禁
If you love music, you love freedom. 爱音乐即是爱自由
Let these worlds be free! Please! 请让这些星球重返自由
Disqualified. 不合格
There's one every season. 每季都有一这样的
Moving on to planet Arboles Mentirosos. 下一个星球 Arboles Mentirosos
Arbolian Mentirososians, show us what you got! Arboles Mentirosos人 快给我们看看
A 2, 3, 4! 来 二 三 四
Rick, Morty, Ice-T, the timetable's moved up. Rick Morty Ice-T 时间表提前了
Earth's on in six hours. 地球六小时之后上场
Like we're not already under enough pressure?! 还嫌我们的压力不够大吗
Geez, Morty, the guy's just doing his job. Take it easy. Morty 他也是照例行事而已 淡定点
Rick, Ice-T, could you guys take it less easy?! 你们俩能别这么淡定吗
We've got six hours to come up with a song! 我们要用六小时来写出一首歌
Genius happens in the moment, Morty. 灵感都是即刻诞生的 Morty
Well, can we at least go get our family? 至少见见我们家里人吧
You know, so we can take them-- 把他们带上
With u-- With us if we lose? 如果输了 至少把他们一起带走
That's planning for failure, Morty. 别为失败做打算
Even dumber than regular planning. 比庸常的打算还要愚蠢
Balls. 蛋蛋哟
Morty, Morty, stop. Listen. 停下 Morty 听我说
There's only so much charge left in this thing. 这玩意儿没多少电了
If we portal home from here and back, 如果我们传送回家再回来
we're not gonna have enough charge left to get off world. 就没有足够的电量离开这颗星球了
- Get it? - What?! - 明白吗 - 什么
Yeah. You see? 知道不
I try to shelter you from certain realities, Morty, 我这是不让你知道某些残酷的现实
because if I let you make me nervous, 如果我放任你把我也搞紧张
then we can't get schwifty. 我们就渴爽嗨不起来了
Stop saying it like it's a thing! You made it up! 说得还挺像回事儿的 这话就是你瞎编的
Hey, Morty, could you lick my... Morty呀 不能不能请你舔舔我的
Balls, balls... 蛋蛋哟 蛋蛋哟
Rick, cut it out! It's not funny, Rick! Rick 停下 不好笑
I've seen enough. These guys are one-hit wonders. 真是够了 这些家伙也只不过是单曲神话而已
And what's your plan, general? 那你打算怎么办呢 将军
We still have the nuclear option. 我们还可以选择核弹
On my word, we can launch a missile 听我的 我们可以朝天上
at every one of those heads in the sky. 所有的脑袋来一发核弹
Our planet's held captive on a live game show, 我们的星球被困在了现场选秀里面
and your solution is to shoot the audience? 你的办法就是朝观众射导弹
You can put your faith in nukes if we get through this, general. 要是我们熬过了这关 你大可以继续相信核弹
Until then, I'll put mine in Rick and Morty. 但在此之前我会选择相信Rick与Morty
"Get Schwifty" Was a jam. "渴嗨爽"是即兴佳作
Hello? Yes, sir, yeah. 您好 没错
Eh, thank you, sir. Thank you. 谢谢您
He says he's proud of what we're doing 他说他对我们做的一切感到骄傲
and hopes we have a great ascension festival! 并且希望我们庆祝一次升天节
- Happy ascension! - Happy ascension! - 升天节快乐 - 升天节快乐
We should pack up and leave town now. 我们赶紧打包走人吧
I think it's inspiring that our community is coping with fear 我觉得咱们社区在努力应对恐惧挺好的呀
in a way that involves a festival and homemade ice cream. 还是用过节 吃自制冰激凌的办法
If you'd stop being such an Evangelical atheist, 要是你不是这么个福音无神论
you might start enjoying yourself. 说不定你现在都开心死了
Whoa! Look at you! 看看你
You're wearing the hat and everything! 你都戴帽子什么的啦
Here's yours! 还有你们的
Mom, do you mind if I cook dinner tonight? 妈 今晚可不可以让我来做饭
Yeah, sure. Wait. What? 可以呀 慢着 啥
I love you guys. You gave me life. 我爱你们 你们赐予我生命

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“瑞克和莫蒂”

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 212,294评论 6 493
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 90,493评论 3 385
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 157,790评论 0 348
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 56,595评论 1 284
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 65,718评论 6 386
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 49,906评论 1 290
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 39,053评论 3 410
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 37,797评论 0 268
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 44,250评论 1 303
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 36,570评论 2 327
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 38,711评论 1 341
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 34,388评论 4 332
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,018评论 3 316
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 30,796评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,023评论 1 266
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 46,461评论 2 360
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 43,595评论 2 350

推荐阅读更多精彩内容