瑞克和莫蒂第2季第2集台词
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Learning to fly this thing, Morty, | Morty 学会了开这玩意儿 |
| Is gonna be really liberating. | 以后就轻松啦 |
| You know, you're gonna be free | 你就可以随便 |
| - To go on all kinds of errands for me. - Cool. | - 去帮我跑各种活儿了 - 酷 |
| See that planet right there? | 看见那颗行星了吗 |
| Don't fly too close to that planet. | 千万别靠太近 |
| Someone will come out and try to wash your windshld. | 会有人想出来擦你的玻璃窗 |
| Hold on. | 稍等 |
| Yeah? Yeah, I have it. | 在我身上呢 |
| Where do you want to meet? | 你想在哪儿见面 |
| All right, cool. | 好的 |
| All right, Morty, lesson's over. | Morty 教学结束了 |
| We got some business to attend to | 有点事要处理 |
| A few light minutes south of here. | 从这儿往南几光分 |
| Oh, you still use south in space? | 在太空里还用南边这个说法啊 |
| Whoa! Jesus, Jerry! | 哇 Jerry |
| What the hell are you doing here?! | 你在这儿干什么 |
| What are you talking about? | 怎么了 |
| We agreed a boy's father should be present | 我们说好了 如果我儿子要学驾驶 |
| - When he's learning to drive. - I guess I remember that. | - 爸爸我必须在场 - 好像是说过 |
| Wow. And you've just been back there this whole time? | 你莫非一直都在后座上 |
| Amazing. | 也是神了 |
| Well, we don't have time to take him to earth, Morty. | 我们没时间把他送回地球了 |
| Head for 3924917. | 我们去3924917 |
| Cool! | 酷 |
| Looks like I'm coming along for an adventure! | 看来我也要跟你们一起来冒险啦 |
| Yep. | 嗯哼 |
| This is where we're going? | 我们就是要来这儿吗 |
| Nope. | 不 |
| This is. | 这儿才是 |
| You can park in a handicap spot, Morty. | 你可以停在残障专用车位 Morty |
| Anything with less than eight limbs | 八条腿以下的生物 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Is considered disabled here. | 在这里都算残疾 |
| Well, look at this fella. Aren't you handsome? | 瞧瞧这个小伙子 长得多俊啊 |
| Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
| - I'm Jerry. - Oh, I know you are. | - 我是Jerry - 我知道 |
| Did you come here in a spaceship? | 你是不是坐宇宙飞船来的 |
| I'm traveling with my son and father-in-law. | 我和儿子岳父一起来的 |
| W-wait. Are they coming? | 等等 他们不过来吗 |
| Oh, they'll be back soon. | 他们马上就会回来的 |
| What?! | 啥 |
| I don't know how this works! | 这个怎么弄 |
| Help me! | 谁来帮帮我 |
| What the hell?! | 什么鬼东西 |
| I know, right? | 不可理喻 是吧 |
| Oh, what the hell?! | 什么鬼东西 |
| I know, right? | 不可理喻 对吧 |
| Jerryboree!? | Jerry保育 |
| You created a day care for my dad? | 你给我爸建了一个日托所 |
| Are you kidding? I wish I had this idea. | 我倒希望这点子是我想出来的 |
| Well, I did have this idea, | 应该说 我确实想到过 |
| But I wish I was the version of me that owned it. | 不过我希望我是握有产权的那个我 |
| That guy's rich. | 丫可算是发家了 |
| Don't forget to check the reason for your drop-off. | 记得确认托管的原因 |
| Trust me, Morty, I've heard stories from other ricks. | 相信我 别的Rick告诉过我 |
| Jerrys don't tend to last five minutes off of earth. | Jerry离了地球 五分钟也活不下去 |
| This is a totally unregistered cross-temporal asteroid. | 这里是一个完全未注册的时间枢纽小行星 |
| Here, they can romp and play with other Jerrys. | 可以和其他Jerry一起玩耍嬉戏 |
| He couldn't be safer. | 再安全不过了 |
| Hey, Morty, hang on to this. | 把这个收好了 |
| That number's your dad. | 上面有你爸的编号 |
| If you lose it, we're not gonna be able to get him back. | 要是丢了 他就领不回来了 |
| - Okay, wait here. - I want to come with. | - 在这儿等着 - 我也想去 |
| Don't come with. It's boring. | 去什么去 很无聊的 |
| It's it's business stuff. | 我去谈生意 |
| What kind of business do you do in a garage? | 你在车库里谈什么生意 |
| You know, this seems a little shady. | 跟见不得人似的 |
| Right, yeah, like nothing shady ever happened | 呵呵 你以为见不得人的事情 |
| In a fully furnished office? | 富丽堂皇的办公室里就没有了吗 |
| You ever hear about wall street, Morty? | 听说过华尔街吗 |
| Y-you know what those guys do | 你知不知道这些人 |
| In, in, in, their fancy boardrooms? | 在高档会议室里干什么勾当 |
| They take their balls and they dip them in cocaine | 他们把蛋蛋放进可卡因里 |
| And wipe them all over each other. | 然后互相蹭过来搅过去 |
| You know, grandpa goes around, | 外公我行走江湖 |
| And he does his business in public, | 做生意都是在大庭广众之下 |
| Because grandpa isn't shady. | 外公没有什么见不得人的 |
| Aw, crap. | 妈的 |
| Hey, what's up? | 嘿 |
| Hey, Rick! | 嘿 Rick |
| Here you go. 3,000 flerbos. | 来 拿着 三千F币 |
| Do you have the weapon? | 武器带来了吧 |
| C-can we please? | 咱们能不能稍微 |
| This is my grandson, Morty. | 这是我外孙 Morty |
| Oh, hi, Morty. I'm Krombopulos Michael. | 嗨 Morty 我是Krombopulos Michael |
| I'm an assassin. I buy guns from your grandpa. | 我是个杀手 我从你外公这儿买枪械 |
| Here. Go away. | 给你 你快滚 |
| Ooh! Yeah, this looks deadly. | 看起来杀伤力很大嘛 |
| So, this shoots antimatter? | 这枪射出的是反物质对吧 |
| My target can't be killed with regular matter. | 这次的目标用普通物质可是杀不死的 |
| Nice to meet you, Morty. | 很高兴认识你 Morty |
| Listen, if you ever need anybody murdered, | 如果你想弄死任何人 |
| Please give me a call. | 请务必联系我 |
| - I'm very discreet. - You're g-giving him a card?! | - 我从不出岔子 - 你就这么把名片给他了 |
| I have no code of ethics. | 我干活没有任何道德标准 |
| I will kill anyone, anywhere | 什么地点 什么人都可以 |
| Children, animals, old people. Doesn't matter. | 儿童 动物 老人 都无所谓 |
| I just love killing. | 杀生就是我的爱好 |
| You sell weapons to killers for money? | 你卖武器给杀手来赚钱 |
| You've got what the intergalactic | Morty 你这种思维 就是我们星系间 |
| call a very planetary mind-set, Morty. | 所说的典型的拘于世俗 |
| It's more complicated out here. | 这些事情比你想的复杂得多 |
| These are flerbos. | 这些可是F币 |
| Do you understand what two humans can accomplish | 你知不知道两个人类有了 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| - With 3,000 of these? - Uh, what? | - 这三千F币能干什么 - 什么 |
| An entire afternoon at blips and chitz! | 在闪电芯疯狂一下午 |
| Oh, this place is the best. | 这地方最棒了 |
| It's got beer, games, prizes, | 有啤酒 游戏 奖品 |
| And you can never tell what time it is. | 一玩起来就不知天日 |
| You sold a gun to a murderer so you could play video games?! | 你把枪卖给杀手就为了玩游戏 |
| Yeah, sure, I mean, if you spend all day shuffling words around, | 你要是成天就想着怎么玩弄文字 |
| You can make anything sound bad, Morty. | 什么事儿都能被你说得这么难听 |
| Here, check this out. | 试试这个 |
| Aah! | 啊 |
| Roy, what's wrong? | Roy 怎么了 |
| I had a nightmare. | 我做了个噩梦 |
| I was with an old man. | 跟一个老头在一起 |
| He put a helmet on me. | 他把一头盔戴在了我头上 |
| It's just a fever. Get some sleep. | 是你烧糊涂了 好好休息吧 |
| I don't want you missing school on monday. | 我可不想让你周一落下课 |
| I want you kids to look around you today | 我希望你们审视今日 |
| And think about your future. | 然后展望未来 |
| Now is the time in your life when anything is possible. | 在这个年纪 你们的人生充满了可能性 |
| Spiraling perfectly! | 这个球传得太完美了 |
| It's gonna be caught by Roy Parsons! | Roy Pasons拿到了球 |
| Roy Parsons is at the 20! | Roy Parsons过了二十码线 |
| Now he's at the 10! | 过了十码线 |
| Nothing can stop Roy "The rocket"! | 火箭Roy所向披靡 |
| Touchdown! | 触地得分 |
| I just think it's time to get realistic. | 我只是觉得是时候活得现实一些了 |
| Have you talked to my father about the carpet store? | 你和我爸谈过地毯店的事了吗 |
| Roy Roy? | |
| Had we caught it sooner well, | 要是早点发现就好了 |
| Had we caught it sooner well, hindsight is 20/20, Roy. | 不过现在说什么都是马后炮 |
| What's important is that we move quickly. | 重要的是我们要抓紧治疗 |
| I'm not ready to die. | 我还不想死 |
| You're not going to. | 你不会死的 |
| Hey, thanks for the carpet, Roy. | Roy 地毯很好 谢谢啦 |
| Hey, Roy, you pulled those persian off-white shags | Roy 你把那些清仓甩卖的波斯白粗毛毯 |
| for the clearance sale? | 拿出来了吗 |
| Whoa. Sh shit! | 哦 妈的 |
| Oh! | 哦 |
| Whoa! What the hell?! | 哦 怎么回事 |
| W-w-where am I?! | 我是在哪儿 |
| - What in the hell?! - 55 years. Not bad, Morty. | - 到底怎么回事- 55年 不错嘛 Morty |
| You kind of wasted your 30s, though, | 虽然三十多岁的时候 |
| with that whole bird-watching phase. | 有点把时间浪费在观鸟上了 |
| W-where's my wife?! | 我老婆呢 |
| Morty, you were just playing a game. | Morty 你刚刚只是在玩游戏 |
| It's called "Roy." | 这游戏就叫"Roy" |
| Snap out of it. Come on. | 快清醒点 |
| I'm Morty. You're Rick. | 我是Morty 你是Rick |
| Hey! You sold a gun to a guy that kills people! | 嘿 你卖了把枪给一个杀手 |
| Look at this, you beat cancer, | 癌症你都熬过来了 |
| and then you went back to work at the carpet store? | 居然又回到那个地毯店上班 |
| Boo! | 切 |
| D-don't dodge the issue, Rick! | 不要转换话题 Rick |
| Selling a gun to a hit man is the same as pulling the trigger! | 卖武器给杀手和自己动手杀人有什么两样 |
| It's also the same as doing nothing. | 那和什么也不做也没什么两样 |
| If Krombopulos Michael wants someone dead, | Krombopulos Michael想让谁死 |
| there's not a lot anyone can do to stop him. | 你以为谁能阻止他吗 |
| That's why he does it for a living. | 他就是干这一行的 |
| Now excuse me. It's time to thrash your "Roy" Score. | 不好意思 现在我要碾压你的"Roy"得分了 |
| You know, you could stop this killing from happening, Rick! | 你本来可以不让这种杀人的事情发生的 Rick |
| You know, you did a bad thing selling that gun, | 你就不该卖那把枪 |
| but you could undo it if you wanted. | 只要你愿意 这事是可以挽回的 |
| Uh-huh, yeah, that's the difference between you and me, Morty. | 嗯哼 这就是我跟你不同的地方了 Morty |
| I never go back to the carpet store. | 我是绝不会回地毯店去的 |
| Holy shit! This guy's taking Roy off the grid! | 天啦 这家伙要让Roy隐居山林 |
| This guy doesn't have a social security number for Roy! | 他的Roy连社保号都不要了 |
| Hi. I'm sorry. | 你好 打扰一下 |
| I think there was a misunderstanding. | 我想 这里是不是有点小误会 |
| I'm an adult and would like to go home, please. | 我是个成年人 我想回家 |
| Well, of course. Right through that tube. | 哦 当然可以 从那个管道出去就行 |
| Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
| You're doing great. | 你做得很好 |
| I know how to crawl in a tube. | 钻根管子而已 我会的好吧 |
| Come on. | 真是 |
| Oh. | 哦 |
| This is harder than it looks. | 这比看起来要难 |
| Whoa! | 嗷 |
| - Marco? - Polo! | - 马可 - 波罗(类似于瞎子摸鱼的游戏) |
| Marco? | 马可 |
| Come find me. | 来找我呀 |
| Marco? | 马可 |
| You guys are enjoying this? | 你们玩得很高兴吗 |
| Don't you feel a little patronized? | 就不觉得有点被当成小孩子在哄着 |
| How so? | 怎么会呢 |
| - Jerry - Beth. - Jerry! - Beth. | |
| Oh, come on. This is ridiculous. | 这也太扯了 |
| I love you, Jerry. | Jerry 我爱你 |
| Aw, Beth. | 哦 Beth |
| Who wants to come watch "Midnight run" | 谁想看"午夜狂奔" |
| with director's commentary on? | 带导演评论的 |
| Yeah! Definitely. | 好啊 当然想看 |
| First one there gets to adjust the picture setting! | 第一个来的可以调节画面设置哦 |
| The factory tint setting is always too high! | 出厂设置里色调总是设得太高 |
| - Out of my way. - The tint setting is always too high. | - 快让开 - 色调总是设得太高 |
| Oh, boy. Here I go killing again. | 我又要去杀人啦 |
| You have arrived at Krombopulos Michael. | 您已到达Krombopulos Michael所在地 |
| Your destination is below. | 目标位于下方 |
| We're all out of off-white persian. | 波斯白地毯都卖完了 |
| Oh, man! W-w-what have I done?! | 天哪 我都做了什么 |
| - Drop the gun. - You don't understand! | - 放下武器- 不是你想的那样 |
| This guy was gonna kill someone! | 这个人是来杀人的 |
| I guess that makes two of us. | 那要杀人的就不止他一个了 |
| Aah! | 啊 |
| What are you doing, Morty? | 你在做什么 Morty |
| This is a galactic federation outpost! | 这里是星系联邦的哨站 |
| Look, I don't have time to tell you my entire backstory, | 没空跟你把来龙去脉讲清楚了 |
| but grandpa and government don't get along. | 但你外公我跟政府合不来 |
| He saved my life. | 他救了我一命 |
| - What? - Huh?! Whoa! | - 什么 - 啊 哦 |
| Are you Krombopulos Michael's target? | 你是Krombopulos Michael的目标吗 |
| W-what's your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
| My kind has no use for names. | 我的种族用不上名字 |
| I communicate through what you call "Jessica's feet" | 我们交流的方式是你所谓"Jessica的脚" |
| No, "Telepathy." | 不 是"心灵感应" |
| Oh, good job, Morty. | 真棒啊 Morty |
| Y-you killed my best customer, | 你弄死了我最好的客户 |
| but you saved a mind-reading fart. | 就救了一个会读心术的屁 |
| I like this name fart. | 屁 这个名字我喜欢 |
| Morty, would you kindly release me | Morty 你能好心拉一下 |
| by pulling that lever to the left of my cell? | 监牢左边的控制杆 把我放出来吗 |
| I am in great pain. | 我很痛苦 |
| Morty, don't do it. | Morty 不要 |
| Morty Morty... | |
| Morty, you idiot. | Morty 你个蠢蛋 |
| Oh, crap. Let's get you out of here! | 糟了 我们得赶紧带你走 |
| We can't get him out of here. He's gaseous. | 我们带不走他的 他是气体 |
| He's not gonna make it through a portal, Morty. | 他过不了传送门 Morty |
| Well, then, I guess we're all getting in the car. | 那我们就只好都上车了 |
| - Right, uh... - fart. | - 对吧 呃- 叫我屁就好 |
| No! Just j-just get in the car! | 不是 赶紧上车 |
| Morty, come on. I want to go back to Blips and Chitz. | Morty 别这样 我想回闪电芯 |
| I don't want to deal with this. | 这事儿我不想应付 |
| Rick, you've been clear on the fact | Rick 既然你态度这么明确 |
| that you don't want to help, so just go away. | 不想帮忙 那就走开 |
| More are coming. | 更多人在赶来 |
| Screw this. I'm out. | 管你的 我走了 |
| Whoa! Come on, come on! | 哦 快点 快点 |
| Get out of the vehicle made of garbage or we will open fire! | 滚出那个垃圾做的飞船 不然我们就开枪了 |
| Open fire! | 开枪 |
| Stupid-ass, fart-saving, carpet-store mother[bleep] | 蠢[哔]地毯店的救屁主 |
| Move! | 挪开 |
| Wait, did you with my seat settings? | 你[哔]的动了我调好的座位吗 |
| More are coming. | 更多人要来了 |
| Rick Rick! | |
| Yeah, yeah. | 嗯 嗯 |
| Your geldon convertor is pretty dinged up. | 你的盖尔顿转换器坏得真厉害 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“瑞克和莫蒂”