| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Drama Name:how i met your mother Season 1 Episode 07 | |
| Kids,before I met your mother, | 孩子们, 在我遇见你们妈妈前 |
| when I was still out there searching, | 当我仍然在寻找我的另一半时 |
| I learned something valuable. | 我学到了一点 |
| That love is not a science. | 那就是爱情不是科学 |
| Wow,that was great story,dad. | 哇, 这真是个伟大的故事, 爸 |
| We're going to go watch TV. | 我们要去看电视了 |
| You see,sometimes in life | 你们看, 有时候 |
| you just have to accept that | 你必须得接受 |
| certain things can't be explained. | 世界上某些事情是解释不了的 |
| And that's kind of scary. | 而且会让人感到震惊 |
| Oh,my god. | 噢, 天那 |
| I know,I'm still shaking. | 我知道, 我还在害怕 |
| What the...? Joke's on you,I have a cold. | 怎么...? 开个玩笑, 我感冒了 |
| Are you guys okay? | 你们还好吧? |
| Another round,and back it up for me and lily! | 又转了一圈, 冲着我和Lily来了! |
| -What happened? - We saw something up in the apartment. | - 怎么啦? - 我们看见公寓里有些东西 |
| Something bad. | 很糟糕的东西 |
| I don't know what it is, | 我不知道怎么了 |
| -but margaritas make me sexy. - Oh,muchos sexy. | - 但是玛格丽塔让我兴奋(一种鸡尾酒) - 噢, muchos sexy. |
| Yo quiero, Marshall Yo quiero,marshall. | |
| Oh,my god. | 噢, 天那 |
| what was it? Only the craziest, | 那是什么? 绝对是你见过的最疯狂 |
| meanest looking mouse you've ever seen. | 最难看的老鼠 |
| Mouse? Sweetie,that wasn't a mouse. | 老鼠? 亲爱的, 那不是老鼠 |
| That was a huge cockroach. | 是只巨型蟑螂 |
| Baby,it was a mouse. | 宝贝, 那是只老鼠 |
| It had whiskers. | 它有须的 |
| But those things coming out of its head, | 但那些东西是从它脑袋上冒出来的 |
| those were antennae. | 那些是触角 |
| Marshall ran away from a cockroach. | Marshall被只蟑螂吓跑了 |
| It was a mouse. | 那是老鼠 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Oh,yeah,sorry,my bad.You're a man. | 噢, 好, 抱歉, 兄弟 你真是个男人 |
| Oh,my story is on.Ted,pay attention. | 噢, 我的报道开始了 Ted, 注意了 |
| Carl,turn it up. | Carl, 开电视 |
| I'm here with ellen pierce, | 在我身边的是Ellen Pierce |
| new york's premiere matchmaker. | 纽约尖端配偶师 |
| Ellen,your company,love solutions, | Ellen, 你的公司, 恋爱配对中心 |
| boasts 100% success rate. | 号称达到100%的成功率 |
| -What's your secret? -Science. | - 有什么秘诀吗? - 科学 |
| Everything in life | 生活中的每件事 |
| can be broken down to ones and zeros,even love. | 都能被分解为数字, 甚至于爱情 |
| All I have to do is input the variables, | 我所要做的就是把这些不定因素 |
| run the algorithm,and presto manifesto, | 放入系统中, 然后就可以宣布 |
| you have a soul mate,and it works! | 你有一个灵魂伴侣啦 这完全是可行的! |
| Just ask all of my happy couples. | 只要去问问我促成的 那些夫妻就知道了 |
| And these are just the attractive ones. | 这只是比较有吸引力的一部分 |
| I have more photos in the bathroom. | 浴室里还有更多照片 |
| Love solutions,ellen pierce. | 恋爱配对中心, Ellen Pierce |
| A beacon of hope for new york city's lovelorn. | 纽约失恋者们的一线希望 |
| Robin Scherbotsky... Robin scherbotsky... was that | |
| chick at the end really a client? | 最后面那个女的真的是客户吗? |
| Yes. We're signing up. | - 嗯 - 我们要去那 |
| What? Ted,these chicks are desperate and hot. | - 什么? - Ted, 这些女人绝望而且性感 |
| That's a perfect cocktail. | 这是完美的鸡尾酒 |
| Shake well,then sleep with. | 摇匀, 然后上床 |
| I'm not going to a matchmaker. | 我不会去找配偶师 |
| That's like giving up. | 这象放弃希望 |
| It's the man version of getting a cat. | 这是找只猫过晚年的男性版 |
| No,it wasn't a cockroach. | 不, 那不是蟑螂 |
| It had fur,and only mammals have fur. | 它有皮毛, 只有哺乳动物有皮毛 |
| It was a cockroach. | 那就是只蟑螂 |
| Come on,lily, | 拜托, Lily |
| the only way that | 除非它是只披着 |
| that was a cockroach | 死老鼠皮的蟑螂 |
| is if it was wearing the skin of a mouse it just killed. | 才有可能 |
| Oh,my god. | 噢, 天那 |
| come on. | 拜托 |
| ted! hurry! You've got to help me. | Ted! 快点! 你得帮帮我 |
| My boat is sinking! | 我的船要沉啦! |
| -What? - My boat is sinking! | - 什么? - 我的船要沉啦! |
| You have a boat? | 你有船吗? |
| Yes,I bought a boat last year at a police auction. | 是啊, 我去年在警察拍卖会上买的 |
| I just got a call from a guy down at the marina | 我刚接到了一个在码头的家伙的电话 |
| that it's leaning starboard at a 45 degree angle. | 它向右倾斜了45度角 |
| If I don't get down there right now, | 如果我现在不去那的话 |
| it's going to capsize. Now come on! | 船就要翻啦 快走吧! |
| -Your boat is sinking. That was good. - Come on,ted. | - 你的船沉了 这真不错 - 拜托, Ted |
| This is an incredible opportunity. | 这是个难以另人置信的机会 |
| We'll meet our soul mates, | 我们将碰到灵魂伴侣 |
| nail 'em and never call 'em again. | 上了她们然后消失 |
| All finished,gentlemen? | 好了吗, 先生们? |
| Congratulations. | 恭喜你们 |
| You have just taken your very first step. | 你们刚刚迈出了第一步 |
| Gosh,thanks,ellen. | 天那, 谢谢你, Ellen |
| I sure hope this works. | 我很相信这能帮到我 |
| I'm so done with the single life-- | 我已经厌倦了单身生活 |
| all the games,the meaningless sex. | 所有的这些游戏, 无意义的性爱 |
| You deserve more. | 你应该得到更多 |
| That is so true,ellen. | 确实如此, Ellen |
| I really think I'm ready to stop being a me, | 我真觉得我应该停止单身 |
| and start being a we. | 开始2个人的生活 |
| Hey,is there any way | 嘿 |
| I can let it be known that I love cuddling? | 我能说我喜欢拥抱吗? |
| Ah,of course you can.That is so... oh. | 啊, 当然可以 这太... 噢 |
| Kind of hard to talk about with ted here, | Ted在这我不好意思说出口 |
| but I just want someone who's not afraid | 但我想要的人是不会 |
| to hold me at night... | 在夜晚害怕搂住我... |
| When the tears come. | 当我哭泣的时候 |
| Ellen,can you help me find her? | Ellen, 你能帮我找到这样一个她吗? |
| -Get out. -What? | - 滚出去 - 怎么? |
| I get 15 guys like you every week. | 每天都会有15个象你这样的家伙 |
| Jerks who just want to meet vulnerable women, | 想找容易上手的女人 |
| nail 'em and never call 'em again. | 上了她然后消失掉 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Oh,my god,people do that? | 噢, 天那, 有人会这样吗? |
| Do you want to do this | 你想用什么方式出去 |
| the easy way or the hard way? | 舒服点的还是痛苦点的? |
| What's the hard way? | 比较痛苦的是什么? |
| Security roughs me up and tosses me out? | 保安把我给丢出去吗? |
| No,that's the easy way. | 不, 那是比较舒服的方式 |
| The hard way is that | 比较痛苦的是 |
| I stomp the crap out of you myself. | 我亲自把你给踢出去 |
| Okay,ted,let's go. | 好吧, Ted, 我们走 |
| Not you. You stay. | 不是你 你留下来 |
| You're cute. You're an architect. | 你很讨人喜欢,你是个设计师 |
| Good career, | 不错的职业 |
| and you didn't use an obvious alias on your application, | 你也没有在简历上用很明显的假名 |
| like your friend jack package. | 比方说你的朋友Jack Package |
| It's pronounced pa-codge. | 它的发音应该是 pa-codge |
| Get out of here! You,I can work with. | 滚出去! 你, 我能帮你 |
| You give me three days,and I will find | 给我3天时间 |
| the woman you will marry. | 我会找出你的伴侣 |
| Uh,no thanks. | 呃, 不用了谢了 |
| I don't need an algorithm to meet women. | 我不需要一个算术系统 来帮我找女朋友 |
| It's new york city, | 这里是纽约 |
| you know-- plenty of fish in the sea. | 你知道 大海里有很多鱼 |
| Plenty of fish in the sea. | 大海里有很多鱼 |
| Yes,there's nine million people in new york, | 嗯, 纽约有九百万人口 |
| 4.5 million women. | 四百五十万女人 |
| Of course,you want to meet | 当然 |
| somebody roughly your own age. | 你想要的是跟你年龄差不多的 |
| Let's say,plus,minus,five years. | 我们就假设, 加减五年内 |
| So if we take into account the most recent census data, | 所以根据我们最新的数据 |
| that leaves us with 482,000. | 只剩下四十八万两千人合乎标准了 |
| But,uh,wait... | 但是, 呃, 等等... |
| 48% of those are already in relationships, | 其中48%已经有主了 |
| and then you have to eliminate half | 再排除掉一半 |
| for intelligence,sense of humor | 还要考虑智商, 幽默感 |
| and compatibility,and then you have to take out | 和你知趣相投的 然后再去掉 |
| the ex-girlfriends and the relatives, | 你的前女朋友和亲戚 |
| and,oh,we can't forget those lesbians. | 最后, 噢, 别忘了同性恋 |
| And then that leaves us with eight women. | 剩下的只有八个啦 |
| That can't be right. Eight? Really? Eight? | 这不可能 八个? 真的吗? 就八个? |
| There are eight fish in that big blue ocean,ted. | 八条鱼在这片大海洋里, Ted |
| And if you feel confident that you could reel one | 如果你有绝对的自信可以不用我的帮助 |
| in to your boat without me,there's the door. | 钓一条上船, 门就在那边 |
| Do you take credit cards? | 你这可以刷卡吗? |
| Okay,it's back. | 好吧, 它又来了 |
| And this time we got a good look. | 我们这次看仔细了 |
| Hey,seriously,you have to stop doing that. | 嘿, 我认真的, 你得停止这样 |
| It's bigger now. It's been feeding. | 它长的更大了 它喂的很饱 |
| We were just upstairs watching TV. | 我们在楼上看电视 |
| Oh,gosh. | 噢, 天那 |
| okay,let's do this. | 好吧,我们来干吧 |
| shh,shh,shh. | shh,shh,shh(尖叫声) |
| It's okay. It's over. Oh,god! | 没事了 都过去了 噢, 天那! |
| So did you get a good look at it? | 那么你们看清楚那东西啦? |
| Yeah. It has six legs, | 是啊 它有六只脚 |
| a hard exoskeleton,like a roach. | 有坚硬的甲壳, 就象蟑螂 |
| But it had mouse-like characteristics. | 但是它有老鼠的特点 |
| Grey-brown tufts of fur,a tail. | 灰色的皮毛和尾巴 |
| So which is it,a cockroach or a mouse? | 那到底是什么, 蟑螂还是老鼠? |
| -It's a cock-a-mouse. -What? | - 它只蟑螂鼠 - 什么? |
| It's some sort of mutant combination of the two. | 它是两种的综合变异体 |
| It's as if a cockroach and a mouse, | 就象一只老鼠和蟑螂 |
| you know... | 你们知道... |
| did the horizontal,ten-legged,interspecies cha-cha? | 地面上有这种10条腿的混合物种吗? |
| That's impossible. | 这不可能 |
| That simply can't happen. | 不会发生这种事 |
| Oh,but it can. And it has. | -噢, 但是可以 -它确实发生了 |
| And it's pissed. | 而且很生气 |
| Dude,is everything okay? | 伙计, 没什么事吧? |
| You left the front door open. | 你们的门没关 |
| There was no time. | 是没时间关 |
| So,love solutions? | 嗯, 恋爱配对中心? |
| Did you meet the love of your life? | 你碰到你的爱人了? |
| She said it'd take three days. | 她说只要三天 |
| It's been five days. | 现在已经五天了 |
| Should I be worried? | 我应该担心吗? |
| Oh,just play it cool. | 噢, 别当回事 |
| Don't ted out about it. | 别太担心 |
| Did you just use my name as a verb? | 你刚刚把我的名字当动词用吗? |
| Oh,yeah. We do that behind your back. | 噢, 嗯 我们在你背后一直那样 |
| "Ted out," to overthink. | "Ted out" 表示想太多 |
| Also see "ted up." | 还有"Ted up" |
| "Ted up"-- to overthink something | "Ted up"表示想太多 |
| with disastrous results. | 不好的结果 |
| Sample sentence: Billy tedded up | 列如: Billy 想太多不好的结果 |
| when he tried... okay, | 当他... 好了 |
| I get it. Don't worry. | 我知道了 别担心 |
| I'm not going to ted anything up. Or out. | 我不会担心太多 |
| I should give it a few more days. | 我得多给她点时间 |
| Hi,ellen. Remember me? | 嗨, Ellen 记得我吗? |
| I'm ted. | 我是Ted |
| Ted,hi. I,uh,meant to call you. | Ted, 嗨 我, 呃, 本来想打电话给你 |
| The computer is still crunching the numbers. | 电脑仍然在处理数据 |
| Busy as a bee,that little computer. | 象勤劳的蜜蜂, 可爱的小电脑 |
| You said it was going to be three days. | 你说只要三天 |
| -Did I? Hmm.-Three days? Really? Yeah, | - 我有吗? 嗯 - 三天? 真的吗? 是啊 |
| and when someone says | 当有人说 |
| you're going to meet the perfect woman in three days, | 你将在三天内碰到你的完美女人 |
| you kind of put that in your date book, | 你会考虑把这加到约会表里 |
| so... how do I say this? | 那么... 我该怎么说呢? |
| This is going to be really hard. | 这事变的很艰难 |
| Ted... there are absolutely | Ted... 我找不到 |
| no women out there for you. | 任何一个女人给你 |
| Phew,actually,I got through that okay. | 唷, 还好, 我熬过这一刻了 |
| There are no women out there for me? I thought you said there were eight. | 找不到一个女人给我?我以为会有八个适合我的 |
| I know. There are supposed to be. | 我知道 理论上应该是 |
| I don't know where they are. | 但我不知道她们哪去了 |
| But... I'm an architect. | 但... 我是个设计师 |
| And you said I'm cute. | 你也说我很讨人喜欢 |
| I'm a cute architect. | 我是个讨人喜欢的设计师 |
| How do you think I feel? | 你觉得我怎么想? |
| I have a 100% success rate. | 我有100%的成功率 |
| That's my hook. | 这是我的卖点 |
| I could maybe find somebody for you | 我也许能给你找到某人 |
| if you were gay. | 如果你是同性恋 |
| Well,I'm not. | 嗯, 我不是 |
| A little bi maybe? | 有一点双性恋? |
| No! You're messing with me,right? | 不! 你在和我开玩笑, 是不? |
| Come see for yourself. | 你自己过来看看 |
| I can not set you up | 我不能给你配对 |
| unless you have a compatibility rating of 7.0 | 除非你融合度有7.0 |
| or higher. | 或者再高点 |
| And look,5.4,4.8,5.6. There's a 9.6 right there. | -看, 5.4, 4.8, 5.6 -有个9.6在那 |
| Don't touch the computer. | 别碰电脑 |
| Yes,sarah o'brien. | 对, Sarah O'brien |
| I fixed her up six months ago. | 我六个月前已经给她找对象了 |
| She would have been absolutely perfect for you. | 她应该更合适你 |
| Well,what about the guy you set her up with? | 嗯, 你给他找的那家伙怎么样? |
| Is he a 9.6 compatibility rating? | 他们的融合度是9.6吗? |
| 8.5 8.5. So he sucks. | 那他很烂 |
| No,8.5 is an extremely good match-up quotient. | 不, 8.5已经是很不错的程度了 |
| Oh,sure,it's good. | 噢, 当然, 那很好 |
| -It's solid,but a 9.6?-9.6 is off the charts, | - 很不错, 但是9.6? - 9.6是超出想象 |
| but sarah is matched up. | 但是Sarah已经有主了 |
| Ted,look,I have a lunch. | Ted, 听着, 我有午餐约会 |
| Please,i promise we will find you somebody. | 啊, 我保证我们会找到合适的人 |
| Don't lose hope. | 别失去希望 |
| There are new women turning 18 every day. | 每天都会有女人迈入18岁 |
| it's a whole new species-- the cock-a-mouse. | 这是个新物种 蟑螂鼠 |
| And it's the size of a potato. | 土豆大小 |
| So what,now it's a cock-a-potato-mouse? | 那, 现在是只蟑螂土豆鼠? |
| Don't make it sound ridiculous. | 别让这听起来很滑稽 |
| It's a cock-a-mouse. | 这是蟑螂鼠 |
| My god,this is incredible. | 我的天, 这太让人难以相信了 |
| We're like the same person. | 我们就是同一种人 |
| Sarah o'brien loves brunch, | Sarah O'brien喜欢吃早午餐 (晚吃的早餐或早吃的午餐) |
| she wants to have two children. | 她想要两个孩子 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“How I Met Your Mother”