瑞克和莫蒂第2季第4集台词

瑞克和莫蒂第2季第4集台词

英文 中文
Steve, I just got a weird e-mail. Steve 我收到了一封奇怪的邮件
- Did you buy us airline tickets? - Aw, shoot. - 你给我们买机票了吗- 露馅了
It was supposed to be a surprise. 本来该是个惊喜的
I wanted to thank you 我想感谢你们
for letting me live here all this time, 让我在这里住了这么久
so I'm treating the family to a vacation! 所以我请大家去度假
Steve, you're so sweet. Steve 你真好
- Thanks, Uncle Steve! - Best Uncle ever. - 谢谢Steve伯伯- 伯伯最棒
Look out, world. 小心咯 外面的世界
The Smith family is going to Paris! 我们一家要去巴黎啦
Yeah! 爽呆
Rick, I don't like glowing rocks in the kitchen trash! Rick 别把发光的石头扔在厨房的垃圾桶
Well, I don't like your unemployed genes 那你也别把你那失业的基因
in my grandchildren, Jerry 传给我孙子孙女
But life is made of little concessions. 但是活着就要学会妥协
I...you know what? 我 懒得跟你说
You're gonna land on your feet, Jer. 你的工作会稳定下来的 Jer
Some company out there's gonna thank their lucky stars 会有一家公司因为雇了我弟弟
they hired my little brother. 而感谢上苍的
- Who the [bleep] are you? - My goofy brother, Steve. - 你[哔]是谁- 我的呆哥哥 Steve
He's been living here almost a year now. 他在这住了快一年了
Are you losing your mind? 你疯了吗
Hey, someone's been spending too much time 他玩那发光石头
around glowing rocks. Am I right? 玩傻了吧 哈哈
- Oh, my God! - Call an ambulance! - 我的天- 快叫救护车
What the hell, Rick?! What the hell?! Rick你这是搞什么
Will everybody just relax for a second? 你们能不能别紧张
There's no such thing as an "Uncle Steve". 根本就没有"Steve伯伯"这号人
That is an alien parasite. 这是个外星寄生虫
But I've known him my whole life. 但是我们从小就认识啊
No, you haven't, Jerry. 当然不是这样
These telepathic little bastards, 这些怪物能心灵感应
完整版请点击
they embed themselves in memories, 他们把自己植入你们的记忆中
and th-then they use those to multiply 然后就借机繁殖
and spread out, take over planets. 扩张种群 占领整个星球
It's... it's disgusting. 真是 恶心
Steve wasn't real? 没有Steve这个人吗
He's a real piece of shit. 它不是人 就是坨屎
This is a big one. 这东西已经长这么大了
Somebody probably tracked it in last week 可能它粘在谁鞋底
on the bottom of their shoe 或者某人把什么外星水果带回来
or on a piece of alien fruit. 这玩意才到我们家的
- Someone? - Get off the high road, Summer. - 某人- 别忙着抢占道德制高点
We all got pink eye 我们得红眼病
because you won't stop texting on the toilet. 还不就是因为你上厕所的时候一直发短信
But Uncle Steve taught me how to ride a bike! 但是Steve伯伯教我骑的单车
No, "Steve" Put that memory in your brain 不 这东西让你这么认为的
so he could live in your house, eat your food, and multiply. 所以它才能吃你的住你的 然后繁殖
We could be infested with these things. 可能已经滋生起来了
So we got to keep an eye out 我们得小心那些
for any zany, wacky characters that pop up. 突然冒出来的乱七八糟古里古怪的人
Ooh, whee! 在这里
Whatever you want, Rick! We're here to help! 你需要什么 我们都乐意效劳
Thanks, Mr.Poopybutthole. 谢谢 便便洞先生
I always could count on you. 你太靠得住啦
All right. There's six of us, and that's it. 我们一共只有六个人
Me, Morty, Jerry, Beth, Mr.Poopybutthole, and Summer. 我 Morty Jerry Beth 便便洞先生 和Summer
Maybe you got the first one in time, Rick! 说不定第一只被你及时清理掉了 Rick
Can't afford to chance it. 不能冒这个险
Dad, why does our house have blast shields? 老爸 为什么我们家会有防爆屏蔽
Trust me, Beth, you don't want to know how many answers Beth 这个问题的答案太多了
that question has. 你还是不知道为妙
Ooh, gosh, it feels claustrophobic! 简直要有幽闭恐怖症了
Reminds me of that time 让我想起来
we all got stuck in the elevator together. 我们被困在电梯里那次
Y...remember that? After "The hulk" Musical? 你 你们还记得吗 浩克音乐剧那次
Jerry, buttons don't work better if you hit them harder, 不是锤得用力 按钮就会变好用的 Jerry
and foam fists don't make you strong. 而且泡沫拳套也不会让你变强
I know. Friends make you strong. 我知道 朋友才会让我变强
I watched the same musical you did. 刚才的音乐剧我又不是没看
Why couldn't I bring my portal gun? 为什么不让我把传送枪带上
Why did all the drinks have to be extra large? 为什么所有的饮料都是特大杯
Oh, the hulk. I just got that. 因为浩克块头大 我才意识到
Just pee your pants. I did it the minute we got stuck. 直接尿裤子好了 我们刚困住的时候我就尿了
Oh, oh, yeah, yeah, shame me. 好吧好吧 我很丢人
At least when I'm disgusting, it's on purpose. 好歹我还知道我说的话恶心
Oh, y'all, we're gonna be fine. 我们会没事的
I've always been here for you guys, and I always will be. 我一直在你们身边 永远都会
Somebody call for repairs? 有人叫了修理工吗
Yay! Cousin Nicky! 耶 Nicky表兄
It's me, cousin Nicky. 是我 Nicky表兄
I'm walkin' here! I mean, I'm not. 表哥我两脚生风 现在没有真的在走啦
I'm crouched in the elevator shaft, 我蹲在电梯竖井里呢
but hey, I'm walkin' here! 但表哥我举步生风
It's true. 真的
We really do get into some crazy situations as a family, 我们一家确实会遇到一些奇怪的情况
mostly when we're cooped up like this. 特别是这样被关在一起的时候
Hey, maybe Mr.Poopypants is right. 也许便便洞先生说得对
L-let's get some fresh air. 我 我们开门通通风吧
Come on, cousin Nicky. You heard Rick. 别这样Nicky 你听到刚才Rick说的了
We have to stay quarantined until 在确信清理完那些怪物之前
we know that there's no more of these things. 我们必须与外界隔离
I hear you, Morty. 我明白你的意思
Back in Brooklyn, we got a sayin'... 在布鲁克林那边 我们有个说法
"We're walkin' here!" 咱举步生风
Nicky, get ... Nicky 把
Oh!
What the...?
Cousin Nicky was a parasite?! Nicky表兄是个寄生虫
Six, Morty! There's supposed to be six of us! 六个人 Morty 我们应该是六个人
If there's seven, then that means somebody's not real. 有七个人的话说明其中一个是假的
But how did you know it was Nicky? 但是你怎么知道是Nicky的
I guessed. That's why I aimed for his shoulder. 我猜的 所以瞄的是他肩膀
So we can't trust any of our memories now? 所以我们现在不能相信自己的记忆了吗
完整版请点击
Nicky was the reason we found that old Nazi submarine. 多亏Nicky我们才找到那艘纳粹潜艇的
Did that not even happen? 难道那件事情没有发生吗
Well, of course it happened. 当然有这件事
Now that I possess the mighty staff of rah-gubaba, 现在我拥有了拉咕巴巴魔杖
the world will tremble before the fourth reich! 世界会在德意志第四帝国面前颤抖
This is the last time 这是我最后一次
I ask you for help on my history final, Rick. 请你帮我复习历史末考了Rick
Hey, we got a word for Nazis back in Brooklyn, pal. 我们布鲁克林专门有个词来骂纳粹
I'm comfortable being called a Nazi. 我不介意被叫成纳粹
You think there's some other word that will hurt my feelings? 你觉得我还会在意别的词吗
Yeah. Think before you talk shit 说话之前动动脑子
Rah-gubaba, help me kill America! 拉咕巴巴 助我灭了美国
Mr.Beauregard! Beauregard先生
After due consideration, I have elected not to retire. 充分考虑后 我决定不退休了
Yeah! Oh, thank God! 谢天谢地
Now, I believe someone has a final exam to attend. 有人是不是要去参加什么考试啊
Set a course for Morty's high school. 目标 Morty的高中
Perhaps I'm biased, but if that story never happened, 可能我的想法有偏见 但是如果那件事没发生
then I wouldn't still be the family Butler. 我可能已经不是家里的管家了
Dare to dream. 真是不敢想啊
Wait. 等等
And if Mr.Beauregard wasn't our Butler, 如果Beauregard先生不是我们的管家
it's safe to say the family'd be in a hell of a lot of trouble. 那我们家肯定会遇到更多麻烦
No! Don't flashback! 不 别再回忆了
You're just gonna make more swelling, 你这样只会更肿的
- just relax. - Don't worry, Jerry, - 放松- 别担心Jerry
we called the fire department. 我们已经联系消防队了
You know they won't come here anymore. 你知道他们不会再来这里了
Marmalade is served. 橘子酱奉上
- Yeah! - Oh, whee! - 真棒- 好极了
I guess I take back what I said about British cuisine. 我收回原先对英国烹饪的评价
Take that, Summer! 接招 Summer
We're trying to sleep. 我们还要睡觉呢
I don't want to go to the dance alone. 我不想一个人去那个舞会
Then perhaps you shouldn't. 那就不要一个人去
Aww. Mr.Beauregard. Beauregard先生
- Shall we, master Morty? - We shall. - 我们走吧 Morty少爷- 我们走
Oh, wait, don't leave without letting 等等 在出发之前
photography raptor take a picture. 先让摄影迅猛龙拍张照
Everybody stop remembering! 别再回忆了
These parasites are like bed bugs, 这些寄生物就像臭虫
and every flashback is another mattress. Look! 每次闪回就是一层床垫
There's only supposed to be six people in this house. 屋里应该只有六个人
But there's always been 10. 但是一直都是十个人啊
No! 不对
Uh, the fact that I wrote this number down 我写下这个数字就说明
means that there's four parasites. 这里有四只寄生虫
You sure about that, Rick? 你能确定吗 Rick
Begging your pardon, master Rick, 恕我直言 主人
but I seem to recall a great deal of confusion 但是关于这个数字
surrounding that number. 我记忆中有些不一样啊
All right, there's six of us. 我们一共六个人
And that's it. 只有六个
Me, Morty, Jerry, Beth, Mr. Poopybutthole, 我 Morty Jerry Beth 便便洞先生
Frankenstein, sleepy Gary, photography raptor, 弗兰肯斯坦 瞌睡Gary 摄影迅猛龙
Mr. Beauregard, and Summer. Beauregard先生 和Summer
Uh, dad, that's like 10 people. 老爸 一共十个人
6, 10, what's the difference? 六个 十个 有什么区别吗
I just love the number 6 for no reason! 我只是平白无故地喜欢这个数字而已
Where's my pencil at? 我的笔呢
Here, Rick! Use me! 这里 用我吧
Oh, thanks, Pencilvester! 多谢 铅笔君
Yeah, I-I g...I guess that is what happened, 好像确实是如此
but I-I don't get why I would do that. 但我不懂我为什么那么做
Everybody makes mistakes, Rick. 每个人都会犯错的 Rick
Why do you think I have one of these? 要不然我为什么带个橡皮呢
That's it. Photos. 对了 照片
Hard evidence. 照片是确凿的证据
You're not in any of my photos, Mr.Poopybutthole. 我的照片里没一张有你 便便洞先生
Well, what do you know about this? 这能说明什么
You're not in any of mine. 我的照片里也没有你
All I have are pictures of me and my friends from school. 我的照片都是我和学校的朋友的
What? What teenage girl has pictures of her family? 怎么了 哪个十来岁少女的手机里会存家人的照片
It's not like we're mormon or dying. 我们又不是摩门教徒 又不是快要死了
I will admit it's suspicious that Summer's only friend 我觉得可疑的是 Summer唯一的朋友
is a magic ballerina lamb that we've never seen. 是一只我们没见过的芭蕾舞魔法小羊
Summer Summer!
Tinkles Tinkles!
It's past my bedtime. 现在已经到睡觉时间了哎
Not in never past bedtime land! 让我带你去永不会有该去睡觉时间的乐园吧
Here we go! 走吧
Summer and tinkles Summer和Tinkles
Friends with each other 我们是朋友
Living in never past bedtime land 生活在无眠乐园
No kitchen sinkles 不再尿在水槽
No little brother 不再有烦人的弟弟
Going to raves and waving our hands 尽情狂欢 挥舞双手
Summer and tinkle, friends to the end Summer和Tinkle 友情永不负
Group text the whole crew, my mother... Friends! 群发给所有人 我妈 我哥们
Ketchup to the salt, salt to the fry 蘸完茄汁放盐渣 盐渣之后再油炸
"T" to the "Inkle" with a capital "I" 给I大写的Inkle加上T
Summer, we're trying to sleep. Summer 我们要睡了哎
It was tinkles! 是Tinkles
Tinkles Tinkles?
That is su... ... Suspicious. 太 太可疑了
We're always hearing about this tinkles character, 我们经常听说这什么Tinkles
- but we never get to... - Hi, everybody. - 但是我们从来没有- 嗨 大家好
I'm tinkles, and these are my friends. 我是Tinkles 这些是我的朋友
See, everyone? Tinkles is real. 看到了没 Tinkles是真的
That means so am I. 所以说我也是真的
Sorry, Summer. Man, I'm sorry, summer. Summer 对不起
I was on the wrong side of the pitchfork on this one. 这次我要站在干草叉的另外一端了
Okay, look, we shouldn't need evidence or logic 听着 其实我们不需要证据或者逻辑
to know who's family and who isn't. 来推出谁是自家人而谁不是
I know who the Smiths are. 我知道Smith一家都有些什么人
I've known Beth since high school. 我高中就认识Beth了
And her husband, sleepy Gary, 她的老公 瞌睡Gary
is hands down my absolute best friend. 无疑是我最好的朋友
Thanks, Jerry. Jerry 谢谢
Beyond that, no offense to any of you, 还有 不想冒犯你们
but all bets are off. 但是 现在你们都有嫌疑
Look, I'm not used to being this unsure for this long. 这么长时间心存疑虑 我很不习惯
I'm just gonna aim for shoulders starting with the weird girl. 我打算就从这个怪丫头开始 一个个瞄着肩膀打
Aah!
- Grandpa Rick!- Hold still, "Summer." - Rick外公- 不要动 "Summer"
Rick, that is my daughter. Rick 这是我女儿
Oh, yeah? Well, what if you just think that, sleepy Gary? 万一只是你这么以为呢
I've known you for 15 years. Don't make me hurt you. 我认识你15年了 不要让我伤害你
Rick, these are our family and friends, Rick 这些是我们的家人和朋友
the people we barbecue with. 和我们一起去烧烤的人
Have you forgotten the barbecue? 你忘记那次烧烤了吗
Wait, why would you want me to ... 等等 为什么你让我
you're one of them, aren't you? 你肯定是寄生虫吧
Rick. You love those barbecues, Rick. Rick 你不是很喜欢那些烧烤吗
You love them. Hai! 你简直爱死了 嘿
Remember it, Rick? Rick 还记得吗
Shut up, hamurai! Shut up, amish cyborg! 闭嘴 培根武士 闭嘴 阿米什半机械人
What is this? '90s Conan? 现在什么情况 90年代柯南秀吗
Remember the barbecue. 别忘了烧烤
Remember the barbecue. 别忘了烧烤
Remember the barbecue. 别忘了烧烤
You know what, pencilvester? 你知道吗 铅笔君
It took me my whole life to realize it, 那么老了 我才意识到
but I love barbecuing. 我超爱烧烤啊
- You're good at it, Rick.- Watch me, baby. - 你是烧烤高手啊 Rick- 大家 瞧瞧我啊
I'm like Tom Cruise from, um, "Cuisine" 我简直就是电影"杯中杯"中的汤姆克鲁斯
or w-whatever that movie's called where he makes drinks. 那部电影叫什么来着 反正他在里面调饮料
Yeah, check me out. 瞧瞧我多厉害
I'm like Tom cruise from "Cuisine." 我简直就是"杯中杯"的汤姆克鲁斯
Yeah. 太棒了
Is that what it's called? "Cuisine"? 是这个名字吗 "杯中杯"
Wow! Hey, everybody. 嘿 大家好啊
Let's give it up for the grillmaster Rick! 让我们为烧烤大师Rick欢呼吧
Rick Rick Rick Rick! Rick! Rick!
Wait. 等等
Noooooo! 不要啊

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“瑞克和莫蒂”

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 218,386评论 6 506
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 93,142评论 3 394
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 164,704评论 0 353
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 58,702评论 1 294
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 67,716评论 6 392
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 51,573评论 1 305
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 40,314评论 3 418
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 39,230评论 0 276
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 45,680评论 1 314
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,873评论 3 336
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,991评论 1 348
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 35,706评论 5 346
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 41,329评论 3 330
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,910评论 0 22
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 33,038评论 1 270
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 48,158评论 3 370
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,941评论 2 355

推荐阅读更多精彩内容