初代吸血鬼第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

初代吸血鬼第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
KLAUS: My siblings and I are the first vampires in all of history. 我和我的兄弟姊妹是历史上 最早的吸血鬼
The Originals. 是真祖家族
Three hundred years ago, we helped build New Orleans. 三百年前,我们帮助建立了纽奥良
Now we have returned to find the city has a new king, 现在我们回来 发现这座城市有了新的王
one who rules with the aid of a powerful girl. 在一个强大女孩的帮助下统治着城市
They have taken possession of my brother Elijah. 他们俘掳了我哥哥以利亚
A coven of witches want this girl for themselves. 女巫们很想要那个女孩
The seek to enlist my help, 她们力图得到我的帮助
using my unborn child as leverage, 利用我未出生的孩子做筹码
though I suspect they have ulterior motives. 但我怀疑她们别有用心
So, I've made a plan of my own. 所以我制定了自己的计划
I will free my brother and reclaim the city for our family. 我将救出我哥哥 并将这座城市重新收回我家族手中
Then I will be king. 那时我将成为王
完整版请点击
KLAUS: Over the course of my life, 在我的一生当中
I've encountered no shortage of those who would presume 我遇到的人里
to speak of good and evil. 不乏擅自判定善恶的
Such terms mean nothing. 这样的说法根本毫无意义
People do what is in their best interest, 人们会做对自己最有利的事
regardless of who gets hurt. 不顾会因此受伤的人
初代吸血鬼高频词统计

初代吸血鬼高频词
Is it evil to take what one wants, 得到自己想要的,满足欲望
to satisfy hunger even if doing so 即使这么做会让他人蒙受痛苦
will cause another's suffering? 这样邪恶吗?
What some would call evil 人们所说的邪恶
I believe to be an appropriate response 我认为是对残酷不公的世界
to a harsh and unfair world. 的合理反应
No offense, but I'm not sure I follow 无意冒犯,但我不确定我知道
why you've invited me here. 你为何邀我来这里
Because I enjoy your company, 因为我喜欢你的陪伴
and I sense you have the capacity 我感觉你能够理解
for understanding someone of my complexity. 像我这样复杂的人
You see, I returned to New Orleans 你知道我回纽奥良
to investigate a threat posed against me. 是为了调查一个针对我的威胁
What I found was a young woman, 结果却发现有个年轻女人
pregnant, in need of protection. 怀孕了,需要保护
My brother, always the do-gooder, 我哥哥,总是做好事的那个
tried to manipulate me into helping her. 试图操控我帮助她
He thought it might redeem me. 他觉得这也许能让我得到救赎
Trouble is, I've since learned 问题是,我后来得知
of another young women, a girl really, 还有个年轻女人 确切说是女孩
one with vast potential, 一个拥有巨大潜力的女孩
held in captivity by a tyrant. 被一个暴君所囚禁
I want to help both of these women. 我想要帮助这两个女人
Protect one and free the other. 保护一个,解救另一个
So tell me, Cami. 所以告诉我,卡蜜
Does that sound evil to you? 你觉得这邪恶吗?
I don't believe in evil as a diagnosis. 我不觉得邪恶是绝对的
I think you have unstable personal relationships, 我觉得你的人际关系非常不稳定
stress-related paranoia, 还有受压力影响的妄想症
chronic anger issues, fear of abandonment. 长期的愤怒管理问题,害怕被抛弃
I think you could benefit from talking to someone professionally. 我觉得你和专业人士聊聊也许会有帮助
I think I prefer to talk to you. 我觉得我更喜欢和你聊
So I'm going to offer you a job 所以我打算提供一份工作给你
as my stenographer. 做我的速记员
Okay. What are we writing? 好啊,要写什么?
My memoirs of course. 当然是我的回忆录
Someone should know my story, 我的故事应该被人所知
and it will give us time to discuss 这也会让我们有时间讨论
other riveting subjects, 其他有趣的话题
Iike your handsome suitor Marcel. 比如你师气的追求者马赛尔
初代吸血鬼台词本中英对照

初代吸血鬼台词本单词标注
Excuse me. My private life is-- 抱歉,我的私生活…
Your private life is, as it turns out, 你的私生活,事实证明
essential to my plans. 对我的计划至关重要
You see, Marcel wants you, 马赛尔想要得到你
and because of that, he will trust you, 正因如此,他会信任你
which serves me. 这点对我很有利
The thing is the French Quarter 最重要的是,法语区
is on the verge of war. 的战争一触即发
On the one side, there's me, 一方是我
and on the other, Marcel, 另一方是马赛尔
along with a very powerful witch and an army of vampires. 还有那个法力无边的女巫 以及一支吸血鬼部队
What? 什么?
You're frightened. 你害怕了
Don't be. 别害怕
I'm not scared anymore. 我不害怕了
That's amazing. How did you-- 太神奇了,你是怎么做到…
It's called compulsion. 这叫魅惑
It's a neat bit of vampire trickery. 这算是吸血鬼的小手段
I'll tell you all about it, 我会全都告诉你的
but first, let's talk a little more about Marcel. 但首先,我们来多聊聊马赛尔吧
剧名:纽奥良女孩
MARCEL: Sucker's resilient. 这泥蛋复原能力还真强
He's like a cockroach in a suit. 他就像穿着西装的蟑螂
Doesn't matter. Time to give old Elijah back to Klaus anyway. 没关系 该把老家伙以利亚还给克劳斯了
You asked me to figure out how to kill the Originals. 你要我弄清楚怎样才能杀死真祖 主演:约瑟夫摩根
I'm not done. 我还没弄清楚呢
Silver dagger hurts them, but that's it. 银匕首能够伤害他们,但仅此而已 主演:丹尼尔吉利斯
Davina, we've been through this. 黛维娜,我们讨论过了
Klaus saved my life. I owe him one. 克劳斯救了我的命,我欠他一个人情 主演:克莱儿荷特
Since he wants his brother back-- 既然他想要回他哥哥…
Tonight's the annual Dauphine Street Music Festival. 今晚是一年一度的多芬街音乐节
I want to go. 我想去
Please. 求求你
The whole point of you being up here 你之所以要待在这里 主演:菲比托金
is so you're never spotted out there. 就是为了永远不会在外面被人发现
You know who works smack in the middle of Dauphine street. 你知道谁在多芬街讨生活
Sophie Deveraux, 苏菲德弗罗
pain-in-the-ass witch, 最难搞的女巫 主演:查尔斯麦可戴维斯
and you know what the witches will do to you 你也知道如果女巫们找到你 主演:查尔斯麦可戴维斯
if they find you. 会对你做些什么
But you control the witches. 但你控制着这些女巫
Make her go away. 让她走开就是了
Marcel, it's one night. 马赛尔,就一晚
I said no. 我说了不行
I do anything you say, 我对你言听计从
完整版请点击
but sometimes, I think you forget what I'm capable of. 但有时我觉得你忘记我的能耐了
Did you know I can make someone's blood boil? 你知道我能让一个人的血沸腾吗? 主演:丹妮耶拉皮纳达
All I have to do is focus. 我只要集中精神
(HlSSlNG, FlzzLlNG) 主演:莉雅派普斯
主演:丹妮儿坎贝尔
Fine. We compromise, all right? 好吧,我们各让一步,好吗?
You going out, alone, too dangerous, 你一个人出去太危险了
but I'll introduce you to a friend of mine that's gonna be there. 但我会把你介绍给一位 也要去那的朋友
All right? Nice lady. 好吗?很不错的小姐
You two are really gonna hit it off. 你们俩会很合得来的
Hello, Cami. 你好,卡蜜
How is it that when you come up to me now 为什么你一接近我
and no one else is around 周围又没人的时候
I suddenly remember that you just told me 我突然就想起来你刚告诉过我
you're a vampire and you're mind-controlling me. 你是个吸血鬼,你对我使用精神控制
And then you leave, and I go back to thinking 而你一离开,我就会只想着
you're just some hot guy 你是个性感的男人
with a cute accent and money to burn 口音很迷人,而且挥金如土
on your sprawling memoir? 写什么乱七八糟的回忆录?
Well, that's how compulsion works, love. 魅惑就是这样,亲爱的 制片:兰斯安德森
Yeah, but what's happening? 是啊,但这是怎么回事?
Is it hypnosis, are my neurons being shut down somehow? 这是催眠吗?我的神经元被关闭了吗?
You're always the curious scholar. 你总是个好奇的学者
Let's talk about Marcel. 我们来聊聊马赛尔吧
You said you have a little information for me. 你说你有点消息要告诉我
He's bringing someone to the music festival tonight, 他今晚要带一个人去音乐节
a girl he's mentoring. 他指导的一个女孩
Apparently she's going through a hard time, 显然她正在经历艰难的时刻
rebelling against authority, anger issues, 反抗权威、愤怒管理问题
that sort of thing. 之类的
I guess with my psych degree 我猜因为我有心理学学位
he figured I could set her straight, 他觉得我能帮助她步入正途 制片:朗恩麦克劳德
but I said no. 但我拒绝了 制片:朗恩麦克劳德
I'm gonna go ahead and insist 我要坚持请你
you change your answer to yes. 改变回答,答应他
You're gonna force me to do this, aren't you? 你要强迫我这么做,是吗?
Why even bother with politeness? 那干嘛还这么客气呢?
Because I like you. 因为我喜欢你
I like the way your mind works. 我喜欢你的思考方式
Under different circumstances, 要是换个情况
I think we might be friends. 我想我们也许会成为朋友
However, 然而
I don't have the luxury 我不能错过 编剧:蜜雪儿佩洛戴斯,麦克纳度奇
of passing up tonight's opportunity. 今晚的绝佳机会
You see, in addition to being Marcel's rather potent secret weapon, 除了是马赛尔的强大秘密武器之外 导演:杰西瓦恩
this girl Davina is holding my brother captive. 这个女孩黛维娜还俘掳着我哥哥
In other words, 换句话说
the girl needs your help. 这个女孩需要你的帮助
Call Marcel, 打电话给马赛尔
tell him you'll be happy to oblige. 告诉他你很乐意帮忙
I told you, Agnes, I feel great. 我说过了,爱格妮丝,我感觉很好
You are overdue for a checkup. 你错过了健康检查
What am I gonna do, pop into the Quarter for a quick ultrasound? 那我要怎么做 匆匆跑进法语区做个快速超音波吗?
A pregnant werewolf escorted by a witch? 一个在女巫陪同下的狼人孕妇?
Nothing to see here. 绝对没什么可看的
A lot of women would kill to have a child. 有许多女人非常渴望怀上孩子
Strikes me as odd that you're not taking better care of yours. 我觉得很奇怪 你都没好好照顾你的孩子
I know a doctor out in the bayou, off the beaten path. 我认识一个在河口偏僻地方的医生
Now, I took the liberty of making an appointment 我擅自做主替你预约了
for you tonight. After hours, just us. 今晚下班后的时间,只有我们
Vampires will never get word of it. 吸血鬼不会得到消息的
Okay. Fine. 好,就这样吧
Bayou baby doctor it is. 就河口的小儿科医生了
Please, sister, tell me you're not still at it 拜托,妹妹 告诉我你不会还在
with the lnternet search. 网上搜寻吧
How does one begin anyway, 不过这到底要怎么搜
just type in "anonymous attic"? 输入“无名阁楼”吗?
Someone has to find Elijah, 总得有人找到以利亚
even if I have to search every bloody attic in New Orleans. 即使我得搜遍纽奥良每一个该死的阁楼
Like looking for a needle 这就像是在
in a rather large pile of needles. 大海捞针啊
I remember details about the attic Marcel took me to. 我记得马赛尔带我去的那个阁楼的细节
There were shutters on the windows 以利亚棺材后面的窗户上
behind Elijah's coffin. 有百叶窗
Well, that should narrow it down immensely. 这样范围就缩小很多了
Myself, I prefer actual strategy 我个人而言,比起麻木的脑力劳动

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 216,193评论 6 498
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 92,306评论 3 392
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 162,130评论 0 353
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 58,110评论 1 292
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 67,118评论 6 388
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 51,085评论 1 295
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 40,007评论 3 417
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,844评论 0 273
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 45,283评论 1 310
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,508评论 2 332
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,667评论 1 348
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 35,395评论 5 343
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,985评论 3 325
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,630评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,797评论 1 268
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,653评论 2 368
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,553评论 2 352

推荐阅读更多精彩内容