初代吸血鬼第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| REBEKAH: My brothers and I are the first vampires in all of history. | 我和我的哥哥们是历史上 最早的吸血鬼 |
| The Originals. | 是真祖家族 |
| Three hundred years ago, we helped build New Orleans. | 三百年前,我们帮助建立了纽奥良 |
| Now, we've returned to find a city at war. | 现在我们回来,发现这座城市战火纷飞 |
| The vampire Marcel leads an army against a coven of desperate witches. | 吸血鬼马赛尔领导着一支部队 对抗一群绝望的女巫 |
| My brother Klaus is playing against both sides, hungry for power | 我哥哥克劳斯与他们两者为敌 他渴望权力 |
| and hoping to protect the werewolf carrying his child. | 希望保护怀着他孩子的狼人 |
| But Marcel has an advantage. | 但马赛尔有一个优势 |
| He holds our brother Elijah captive with the aid of a secret weapon. | 他在一个秘密武器的帮助下 俘掳了我们的哥哥以利亚 |
| Now, in order to get back the brother I love, | 现在为了救回我深爱的哥哥 |
| I have no choice but to side with the one I cannot trust. | 我别无选择 只能支援我无法信任的那个哥哥 |
| ELlJAH: August 1359. | 1359年8月 |
| I have noticed a difference in my siblings. | 我注意到兄弟姊妹之间的一个不同 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Our bond strains beneath the pressure of our life as vampires. | 我们之间的联系 在吸血鬼生活的压力之下更为紧张 |
| Each day removes them further from the humanity we once possessed. | 一旦被吸血鬼的魔性缠身 就会离人性日益渐远 |
| My sweet sister Rebekah has grown quite indifferent to brutality. | 我亲爱的妹妹蕾贝卡 变得越来越冷漠无情 |
| However, the true problem remains, my brother Niklaus. | 然而问题最大的还是我弟弟尼克劳斯 |
| He continues to hide his loneliness with cruelty. | 他依然用残忍掩饰着自己的孤独 |
| Still, I cling to the hope that I, as their eldest brother, | 不过,我依然坚信,我身为他们的大哥 |

初代吸血鬼高频词统计

初代吸血鬼高频词
| can lead them down the correct path. | 可以将他们引上正途 |
| A path charged with the power of a family united. | 受到家族力量指引的正途 |
| For if I fail, our family's legacy will end in darkness. | 如果我失败了 我们的家族只能在黑暗中沦陷 |
| I cannot believe you disposed of those vampires without me. | 我不敢相信你居然不等我 就自己处理了那些吸血鬼 |
| You know how I love to set things on fire. | 你知道我最爱放火烧东西了 |
| Was I supposed to leave them in the front yard to rot? | 难道我该把他们留在前院任其腐烂吗? |
| Besides, they were my responsibility. | 再说了,他们是我该负的责任 |
| They attacked the helpless, pregnant girl who's carrying my child. | 他们攻击了怀着我孩子的 无助小孕妇 |
| Oh, I am so moved by your newfound sense of fatherly duty | 你突然对怀着 你混合种孩子的狼人 |
| towards the werewolf carrying your hybrid bun in her oven. | 流露做父亲的责任感 真让我感动 |
| The werewolf would like to know what the plan is. | 狼女想知道计划是什么 |
| Well, that depends what plan you mean, love. | 那要看你说的是什么计划,亲爱的 |
| My plan for global domination | 是我统治全球的计划 |
| or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world. | 还是蕾贝卡在残酷世界中 寻找真爱的计划 |
| The plan to rescue Elijah. | 营救以利亚的计划 |
| You know, the good brother, | 你知道,那个好哥哥 |
| the one who is now in the possession | 被你从背后插入匕首 |
| of your mortal enemy after you stabbed him in the back. | 现在落在你死敌手上的那个 |
| In the front, if we're being specific. | 明确点说,是从前面 |
| You two said that you would get him back. | 你们俩说过会救他回来的 |
| So is there a plan, or what? | 那么现在有计划吗? |
| Okay. | 好吧 |
| Well, firstly, Marcel is not my mortal enemy. | 首先,马赛尔不是我的死敌 |
| He's my friend, albeit one who is unaware that I am trying to sabotage | 他是我的朋友 虽然他没意识到我正试图破坏 |
| his hold over the supernatural community of the French Quarter, | 他对整个超自然法语区的控制 |
| but a friend nonetheless. | 但尽管如此,还是朋友 |
| And secondly, I daggered Elijah in order to gain Marcel's trust. | 第二点,我用匕首封住以利亚 是为了赢得马赛尔的信任 |
| If I had known he would place my brother | 要是我早知道他会把我哥哥 |
| in the hands of a particularly nasty teenage witch, | 交给一个特别暴躁的小女巫 |
| I certainly would have weighed my options a bit differently. | 我绝对会考虑做出略为不同的选择 |
| And thirdly, sister, please. | 第三点,妹妹,请说 |
| And thirdly, the plan, as you have demanded, | 第三点,正如你所要求的 |
| is for Niklaus to simply ask Marcel for Elijah back. | 计划就是尼克劳斯 直接向马赛尔要回以利亚 |
| That's not the whole plan, is it? | 这并不是全部的计划,对吧? |
| Oh, please. | 拜托 |
| Klaus may be a miserable excuse for a sibling, | 克劳斯作为一个兄弟也许并不称职 |
| but there is none more diabolical. | 但是没有比他更坏心的家伙了 |
| That's only the plan "A," love. | 这只是首选计划,亲爱的 |
| There's always a plan "B." | 但总有备用计划 |
| And what's plan "B"? | 备用计划是什么? |

初代吸血鬼台词本中英对照

初代吸血鬼台词本单词标注
| War. | 开战 |
| 剧名:心乱如麻 | |
| MAN (ON TV): Police say they have no leads... | 警方表示目前没有线索… 主演:约瑟夫摩根 |
| Damn, I do look good in a suit. | 讨厌,我穿西装太帅了 主演:丹尼尔吉利斯 |
| Joshua Rozza, 18, had recently arrived.... | 约书亚罗萨,18岁 近日来到… |
| My guy at the docks is gonna | 我在码头的手下会主动站出来 主演:克莱儿荷特 |
| come forward as an eyewitness, | 做目击证人 |
| say he saw those two drunkenly fall into the Mississippi. | 声称他看到这两个喝醉的人 摔进了密西西比河 |
| They'll be dredging for weeks. | 他们会在河里打捞好几周 |
| No one will come looking around here. | 没人会到这附近察看 主演:菲比托金 |
| That's good, considering one is dead in a dumpster | 那很好 考虑到一个死在了… |
| behind the county morgue and | 郡太平间后面的垃圾箱里 主演:查尔斯麦可戴维斯 |
| the other one is a vampire now. | 而另一个现在已经是吸血鬼了 |
| 主演:丹妮耶拉皮纳达 | |
| Anything else? | 还有什么吗? |
| Allow me, darling. | 让我来,亲爱的 |
| One thing. | 还有一件事 |
| I sent four Nightwalkers to look into | 我派了四个夜行者去调查… |
| a werewolf sighting in the Quarter. | 法语区出现的一个狼人 主演:莉雅派普斯 |
| I haven't heard from them since. | 之后就再也没有他们的消息了 |
| (SlGHS) | 主演:丹妮儿坎贝尔 |
| That makes ten dead Nightwalkers in the last week. | 那上周一共死了十个夜行者了 |
| You think the werewolves are back in town trying to start some trouble? | 你觉得是狼人又回到这里 想要制造麻烦吗? |
| Look. I know you and Klaus are friends, | 听着,我知道你和克劳斯是朋友 |
| but the fact is, since the Originals showed up-- | 但事实是,自从真祖出现… |
| Oh, come now, Thierry. You're not still upset about that little, | 好了吧,提艾里 你不会还在为之前我给你的 |
| toxic werewolf bite I gave you, are you? | 一小口有毒的狼人伤口而生气吧? |
| I thought we were at bygones. | 我以为这事已经过去了 |
| I see you've given him free reign of your compound now, too. | 我看你现在也给了他在你的地盘 自由行动的特权 |
| Yes. Well, seeing as my family and I lived here, | 没错,就当作是我和我的家人 曾住在这里 |
| built the place, in fact. | 事实上是建立了这地方 |
| All right. Come on. You both know the drill. | 好了,别这样 你们俩都知道规矩 |
| Thierry is my guy, inner circle. | 提艾里是我的人,亲信 |
| Klaus is my old-time friend and sire. | 克劳斯是我的老友和父亲 |
| He's also a guest here. | 还是这里的客人 |
| Peace, all right? | 和平共处,行吗? |
| All right. | 好的 |
| What you need, my brother? | 你有何需要,兄弟? |
| I'm afraid my sister Rebekah is insisting I demand Elijah's return. | 我想我妹妹蕾贝卡坚持让我要回以利亚 |
| -She's quite worked up about it. -I'll say. | - 她对此非常生气 - 当然 |
| We're not gonna have three Originals walking around town, are we? | 我们不是要让三个真祖在城里闲晃吧? |
| Half our guys think the sister killed the Nightwalkers. | 我们有一半人都觉得 是他妹妹杀死了夜行者 |
| Is that an accusation? | 那是指控吗? |
| -Yeah. -Against an Original? | - 对 - 对一个真祖的指控? |
| What did I say about peace? | 我刚才不是说了要和平共处吗? |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Come on. Walk with me. | 来,跟我走走 |
| Your inner circle man lacks a sense of humor. | 你的亲信缺乏幽默感 制片:兰斯安德森 |
| He's a little overprotective, but loyal to a fault. | 他有点过度保护,但十分忠诚 |
| I saved his life back in the forties, | 在40年代,我救了他 |
| found him dying of a war wound outside a VA hospital. | 在退伍军人医院外 发现因战伤奄奄一息的他 |
| He'd kill for me and die for me. | 他会为我杀人,为我而死 |
| Plus, that boy can play the trumpet like you would not believe. | 还有,那小子小号真的吹得很棒 |
| Maybe I'll see if he can play | 也许看看今晚能不能让他在派对上… 制片:朗恩麦克劳德 |
| a little tonight at the party. | 表演一下 |
| You're coming, right? | 你会来的,对吧? |
| How can I miss my chance to meet the city councilman | 我怎么能错过认识市议员的机会呢? |
| as he accepts your gigantic charitable donation? | 他可是接受了你的巨额慈善捐款呢? |
| He's a schmuck, but he lets us do our thing | 他是个蠢蛋 但是为了某些社区服务 |
| in exchange for certain community services, | 他允许我们做自己的事 |
| Iike keeping our fangs out of the locals. | 比如不把我们的尖牙对准当地人 |
| Listen. About your brother, I would love to help you out, | 听着,关于你哥哥 我很想帮你排忧解难 |
| but Thierry is right. My guys are on edge. | 但提艾里说得对 我的人都紧张不安 |
| They see the Original family moving in, | 他们看到真祖家族回到这里 |
| vampires dying, it makes them nervous. | 有吸血鬼死掉,这让他们非常紧张 |
| If I hand Elijah back now, | 如果我现在把以利亚还给你 |
| it might give the wrong impression | 也许会让他们产生错误印象 编剧:艾胥莉莱尔,巴特尼克森 |
| about who's really in charge here. | 搞不清楚这里到底是谁当家 |
| You know what I mean? | 你懂我的意思吗? |
| 导演:克里斯葛端斯莫 | |
| You understand I had to ask. | 你得理解我不得不问 |
| Hey, Klaus, for the love of Mary Magdalene, | 尼克劳斯,看在老天的份上 |
| how long does it take to ask a simple question? | 一个简单的问题要问多久? |
| Much longer than you'd think, | 比你想的要久多了 |
| considering the answer was, as expected, no. | 因为回答正如预期中一样,不行 |
| Marcel's man Thierry is suspicious. | 马赛尔的手下提艾里很多疑 |
| He thinks you killed ten Nightwalkers. | 他觉得是你杀死了十个夜行者 |
| Well, that's a lie. I only killed eight. | 胡扯,我只杀了八个 |
| -Should I make Thierry the ninth? -Marcel is playing friendly. | - 我应该让提艾里成为第九个吗? - 马赛尔在假装友善 |
| We can't kill the favorite son, or he'll catch onto us. | 我们不能杀死他最爱的儿子 否则他会对付我们的 |
| -So war it is, then. -Indeed. | - 那就开战吧 - 当然了 |
| Do you know what to do with the witch? | 你知道怎么对付那个女巫吗? |
| -I believe I do. -Good. | - 我想我知道 - 很好 |
| You manage Sophie Deveraux. I'll take care of the next step. | 你对付苏菲德弗罗 我来负责下一步 |
| I ordered you to drain him of blood. | 我命令你放干他的血 |
| What's taking so long? | 怎么这么久? |
| Sorry. I'm not, like, medieval-torture-expert guy. | 抱歉,我不是什么中世纪拷问专家 |
| What did he do to you, anyway? | 他到底对你做了什么? |
| It's not about what he did. | 和他做了什么无关 |
| It's about what he's going to do when we're done here, | 而是我们搞定之后他会做什么 |
| which is whatever I want him to, just like you. | 也就是我想要他做什么都行 和你一样 |
| For example, drive this through his torso. | 比如,用这个刺穿他的身体 |
| That is crazy. | 真是太疯狂了 |
| I didn't want to do it, but I did it, anyway. | 我不想这么做,但却做了 |
| It's called mind compulsion. | 这叫精神魅惑 |
| Vampires can compel humans. | 吸血鬼可以魅惑人类 |
| Originals, like my siblings and l, can also compel vampires, | 像我和我兄弟姊妹这样的真祖 可以魅惑吸血鬼 |
| and no one can compel Originals. | 而没人能魅惑真祖 |
| You following? Good. | 你懂了吗?很好 |
| That is how a brand-new Nightwalker such as yourself | 那就是像你这样的全新夜行者 |
| is here doing my bidding with no one the wiser. | 为何在这里在谁都没察觉的情况下 听从我的命令 |
| But I never had my guts drained out of me. | 但我从来没被放干血过 |
| Yes. That, young Joshua, is because I got to you | 是的,那个嘛,年轻的约书亚 是因为在你体内 |
| before you had even a drop of herbal vervain in your system. | 没有一点马鞭草时 我就已经控制你了 |
| You see, it prevents compulsion. | 马鞭草能阻止魅惑 |
| Marcel has had his whole crew taking it | 马赛尔让他所有的伙伴 |
| since I returned to town, and that is why | 在我回来后开始饮用马鞭草 那也就是为什么 |
| our friend here needs to be bled dry of it | 我们这位朋友需要放干血 |
| so I can compel him to follow my every command. | 这样我就能魅惑他听从我的命令了 |
| And with my brother currently in captivity awaiting rescue, | 现在我哥哥被俘等待我的营牧 |
| we can't afford to be gentle about it, can we? | 我们就不能那么温柔了 不是吗? |
| Oh, so glad you could make it. | 真高兴你能来 |
| Elijah only lies daggered and rotting whilst you dillydally. | 在你磨磨蹭蹭的时候 以利亚身插匕首躺着腐烂呢 |
| You're lucky I came at all. What do you want? | 我能来你就该庆幸了 你想干嘛? |
| Hayley was attacked last night by Marcel's crew | 昨晚海莉被马赛尔的人攻击了 |
| because somebody told him there was a werewolf in the Quarter. | 因为有人告诉他 在法语区看到一个狼人 |
| She only made one stop. | 她只去过一个地方 |
| Whoever saw her here ratted her out. Watch and learn. | 在这里看到她的人出卖了她 看好,学着点 |
| -Hey, Soph. -Hey, Katie. | - 你好,苏菲 - 你好,凯蒂 |
| That's filled with marigold, | 那里面都是金盏花 |
| great for attracting the opposite sex. | 很能吸引异性 |
| It would look awesome on you. | 你戴一定很好看 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字