我们这一天第1季第15集台词

英文 中文
I didn't ask for you to do anything nice for me, Toby. 我没要求你为我做任何事托比
And I thought that you were leaving. 而且我以为你要走了
- What happened? - Would you ever think that -怎么了-你就没想过
maybe I needed you to do something nice for me? 也许我需要你为我着想点吗
And also I ran into your friend Duke, 我还遇到了你朋友杜克
who's a real dick, by the way. 顺便说一句这人挺混账的
He's not my friend. 他不是我朋友
And my offer still stands. 我的邀请仍然有效
I'm in Cabin 13. 我在13号小屋
I'm not cut out for theater. 我根本不是演戏剧的料
You do that a lot. Doubt yourself. 你总是这样怀疑自己
完整版请点击
The band booked a five-state tour. 乐队准备进行五州巡演
And I think I want to go. 我想一起去
The oncologist estimates he's only got a few more months. 肿瘤专家估计他只有几个月的时间
Should we start digging his grave now 我们现在该给他准备棺材
or should we wait until there's an actual body? 还是等他死了以后
Eight years ago, I was pregnant for the first time, 八年前我第一次怀孕
and Randall was vying for partner at his firm 当时兰德尔在竞争公司合伙人的职位
and he made sure I didn't lift a finger. 他一丁点事都没让我做
Problem is, he stopped sleeping. 可问题是他失眠了
Then one morning, I was in the bathroom, 有一天早上我在卫生间
and he called out to me. 他大声喊我
He was confused because he couldn't see anything. 他懵了因为他什么都看不见了
He had worked himself into a nervous breakdown. 他把自己逼得精神崩溃了
Happy Valentine's Day. 情人节快乐
Happy Valentine's Day. 情人节快乐
Is that my Valentine's Day card? 那是我的情人节卡吗
If it is, I-I'm gonna need to make yours a lot longer. 如果是的话我得在给你的卡上多写点
No, this is, uh, this is a list of everything that 不这是在我下周巡演的时候
I need you to do when I go on tour next week. 我需要你做的所有事情的清单
So, this is Kevin and Randall's football schedule. 这是凯文和兰德尔的足球日程
This is the night that Randall has debate team. 这天晚上兰德尔有辩论队活动
This is, uh, a check for Kate's music lessons... 这是凯特参加音乐课程的支票
Babe. Baby, baby. Contrary to popular belief, 亲爱的我和别人不一样
I've actually, I've met our children before. 事实上我已经有带孩子的经验了
Look, for the next month, I'm just, 听着在接下来这个月
I'm gonna ply them with... with greasy Chinese 我要给他们吃油腻腻的中国菜
and when the boys start to stink 等儿子们开始散发异味的时候
I'm gonna take them out back and hose them down. 我就在外面用水管给他们冲水洗澡
Stop. I already feel guilty about 别说了我已经开始感到内疚了
leaving them, and you. 要撇下他们还有你
Yeah, well, we're gonna be fine. 好了我们不会有事的
Now give your husband a kiss 现在给你老公一个吻吧
because it's Valentine's Day. 今天可是情人节
- Fine. - Yeah. -好吧-来吧
But only 'cause it's Valentine's Day. 不过只是因为今天是情人节
Hey, you know what? I'm really, really excited 你知道吗我可是对你今晚的表演
about your show tonight. 感到相当地兴奋
You are? 真的吗
Yeah. Really excited. 是的特别兴奋
But don't get too tired from all the singing, okay? 但是唱歌的时候保留点体力好吗
'Cause I still want to take you out to O'Shannon's for dinner. 因为我还想带你去欧·香农餐厅吃晚餐
- Unless you want to shake things up... - No, no. -除非你有别的想法-不没有
Only O'Shannon's on Valentine's Day. 情人节相约欧·香农
That's our tradition. 这是咱们的传统
Best bacon cheeseburgers in all of Pittsburgh. 全匹兹堡最好的培根芝士汉堡
You getting the onion rings? 你要洋葱圈吗
Hell yes, we're doing onion rings. 当然要洋葱圈
Cool wife. 时髦的老婆
Hot hubby. 酷炫的老公
Well, that didn't take long. 你也没考虑太久嘛
You know, uh, for a minute there, 有那么一会儿
you actually convinced me that I was like you. 你真的让我相信了自己和你是一路人
That deep down, I was just damaged goods. 让我以为我的内心深处是有残缺的
And then I realized, that's ridiculous. 可我又意识到那真的很荒谬
Do I have issues? Yes. 我有问题吗我有
But deep down, I'm awesome. 但是我知道我很棒
And until you can figure out why you are such a jackass, 除非你能想清楚自己为何这么混账
you're gonna wander this camp miserable 你的余生都会孤独痛苦地
and alone till the day that you die. 游荡在这个营地里
Probably saying something snarky underneath your breath. 或许悄声地对着一匹马
To a horse. 说一些刻薄话
You ever wonder why I get away 你曾经奇怪我为什么可以
with saying whatever the hell I want all day? 整天逍遥着想说什么就说什么
It's 'cause my parents, 是因为我的父母
they own this godforsaken place. 这个沉闷荒凉的地方是他们的
Yeah. 没想到吧
You're done here. 你玩完了
So, Kevin Pearson, tell me a little bit about yourself. 凯文·皮尔森简单介绍一下你自己吧
How did you get started in this business? 你是如何在这个行业上起步的呢
Uh, well. Modeling, actually. 事实上我是从模特起步的
You know, um...Catalogue stuff, mostly. 主要是做商品目录
For my first gig, I was actually "guy in toe socks." 我的第一次演出角色就是穿着脚趾袜的人
Let's talk about The Manny. 我们聊聊《靓男保姆》吧
Yeah, no. The Manny was a... 《靓男保姆》对我来说
was a really great learning experience for me. 真的是一个很好的学习经验
But, uh...You know, after a while, I just... 但是过了一段时间
felt like it was time to 我觉得是时候
broaden my horizons, if you will. 开阔眼界了如果要说的话
You wanted to be taken seriously. 你想得到重视
Exactly. Yeah, yeah. 正是如此是的
You wanted to be in a play. 你想演舞台剧
Yeah. That's right. 是的是这样
So you decided you would sleep 所以你决定
with the lead actress in that play. 和剧中的女主角上床
So. I... well... 这个...我...
And then you slept with the playwright. 然后你又和编剧上床了
I mean, I didn't... It was a diff... 我不是...那不一样...
And then when they wanted to close the play, 当他们想砍掉这剧时
you decided to "self produce"? 你决定要"自我炒作"
Yeah. That's right. 对是这样
- Let me get this straight. - What? -我就直说了-怎么了
You, Kevin Pearson, 凯文·皮尔森
a vapid pretty boy who made his mark 一个通过表演假装用胸部给婴儿喂奶
完整版请点击
pretending to breastfeed an infant from his pectoral 而声名大噪的愚蠢花瓶
thought he could actually be taken seriously as a stage actor. 真以为大众会把你看作正经的戏剧演员吗
I know. I know it. 我明白你的意思
- Uh, but I, you know... - Seriously. Who is this guy? -但我...-说真的他以为自己是谁
- Let's get out of here. Honestly. - Katie. -说真的我们走吧-凯蒂
I got to play tennis with Salman Rushdie. 我还得和萨尔曼·拉什迪打网球呢
Jesus. 天啊
Hello?
Did I wake you up? 我把你吵醒了吗
No. No, I've been awake. 没有我早醒了
I'm awake. 我醒了
Did you have that Katie Couric nightmare again? 你是不是又做凯蒂·库瑞克的噩梦了
What? No. Of course not. 你说什么不当然没有
What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
Who'd she leave to play tennis with? 她结束采访后要去和谁打网球
Salman Rushdie. 萨尔曼·拉什迪
Well, I just... 我只是...
I-I just wanted to say 我只是想告诉你
that I really wish I could be at your opening tonight, 我真的很想去看你今晚的首映
but no one would cover my double shift, so... 但我找不到人替我上两轮班所以...
It's okay. You know, it's probably for the best; 没事也许这是件好事
my whole family will be there. 我全家人都会去
And I'm not sure... opening night is, uh, you know, 而且我也不确定首映场会是个...
the right venue to reveal to everyone 好地方来向大家宣布
that my ex-wife and I are... 我和我的前妻...
What are we doing, by the way? 说起来我们到底是在干嘛
Well, I'd say we're... 我觉得我们是在...
cautiously dating? 谨慎地交往
Cautiously... I'll take that. 谨慎地...这么说也对
I like that. 我喜欢这个说法
Um, well, break a leg tonight. 祝你今晚演出成功
Yeah.
Yeah, call Kate. 打给凯特
She's really good with you when you're nervous. 她很擅长安抚你的紧张情绪
Sophie, I'm not nerv... 索菲我才没紧...
Why would I be nervous? 我为什么要紧张
I know all my lines. 我台词背得滚瓜烂熟了都
Okay. 好吧
Bye. 再见
I want to... 我想...
split your accounts between you and Sanjay. 把你的客户分一些给桑杰
The medication isn't working anymore. 吃药已经不管用了
I don't want to do this to you. 我不想让你经历这些
I can take it. 我能承受
Do you want to stop the chemo, William? 你想停止化疗吗威廉
Why is there a photo of me 为什么威廉的公寓里
and a letter that you sent to William... 有张我的照片和一封你寄去的信
Randall, you have to understand... 兰德尔你得明白...
Understand what? That you knew my father? 明白什么你很早就认识我父亲了吗
You kept him from me my entire life? 而你却一直不告诉我他的存在
- Everything that I... - Just stop... -我做的这一切...-别说了
What are you doing? You all right? 你在干嘛没事吧
Yeah. Just pushed it, a little too hard. 没事只是跑得有点猛了
All right. You make this run every day, Randall. 得了吧你每天都这么跑兰德尔
You getting soft on me, huh? 你是在让着我吗
Old man? You getting soft on me? 老弟你是不是在让着我
Yeah, right. 是啊
Last one home makes the protein shakes. 最后到家的人要负责冲蛋白粉
Yeah, all right.
But we anticipate, over the next six months, 但我们预计在接下来的六个月里
returns on your investment north of 17%... 你的投资回报率会超过百分之17...
- Baby? - Yeah. -宝贝-怎么了
You missed a button. 你扣子扣错了
We got these video calls with 30 of our top clients tomorrow 明天我们要和30名顶级客户进行视频通话
to go over quarterly earnings. 汇报季度收益
And I was up late with William last night, 昨晚我陪威廉到很晚
so I haven't had a chance to go over the numbers. 所以没来得及过一遍这些数字
I told you Jessie offered to cancel his trip to Chicago. 我跟你说过杰西愿意取消芝加哥之旅陪我
And I already told you 我也已经跟你说过
that you're not staying with Jessie. 你不能和杰西住一起
- It's fine. I was happy to do it. - It's my sweater, -别担心我很乐意陪你-这是我的毛衣
- and I want to wear it! - But you promised I could! -我想穿这件毛衣-但你答应让我穿的
Girls, please. 女儿们别吵了
Would you give your sister back her dividends? 你能把分红[毛衣]还给你姐姐吗
Sit down and eat your breakfast. 坐下吃早餐
Hey, Lisa. What's up? 丽萨怎么了
Give it to me. It's mine. 还给我那是我的
- I didn't say you could have it! - What? -我没说要送给你-什么
Yes, you did. 你说了
And mom said you have to share! 而且妈妈说了你得学会分享
Hey, girls. Please! 女儿们别吵了
- I can't hear your Aunt Lisa. - Hey. I got you. -我听不见丽萨阿姨说话了-给我吧
Randall, I can wash one dish. 兰德尔我洗个盘子没问题
Ok, but they said she's gonna be all right, right? 好不过他们说她会没事的对吗
- Said who's gonna be all right? - You'll spill something on it! -说谁会没事-你会把它弄脏的
Will not! Will not! 不会的不会的
Girls, hey! Please, your mother's on the phone. 孩子们小点声妈妈在打电话
William? 威廉
- You okay? - I'm fine. -你没事吧-我没事
Hey, come here. 过来
I'm all right, I'm holding my breath. 我没事我屏着呼吸
My mother slipped and fell on her way 我妈昨晚上洗手间的时候
to the bathroom last night. 滑倒了
- No. - Is she okay? -不-她没事吧
They think she'll be okay. She broke her hip. 他们说她会没事的她髋骨骨折了
- I have to go down to D.C. - Of course. -我得去一趟华盛顿-当然
Oh, it's the worst timing. 这时间真不凑巧
Hey, don't you worry about me. 别担心我
- And Kevin's play is tonight. - It's fine. -凯文今晚还有演出-没关系
Hey, we'll figure it out. 我们会解决的
Are you sure? 确定吗
Positive. 非常确定
Okay. I'm gonna go pack a bag. 好我去收拾行李
- Okay. - Okay. -好-好
I'm gonna call the service to send over 我得打电话
- a nurse for the day. - I don't need a nurse! -找个护士过来-我不需要护士
Yes, you do! 你需要
End of discussion. 就这么定了
Tess, go get dressed. 苔丝去换衣服
- But Ann... - Also end of discussion. -可是安妮...-这事也定了
Will Grandma be okay? 外婆会好的吧
Of course, baby. 当然了宝贝
Everything's gonna be just fine. 一切都会好的
Yeah, yeah. This is Jack Pearson. I was hoping 我是杰克·皮尔森我想
to reserve the booth under the photo of Muhammad Ali. 预留默罕默德·阿里照片下的那个位子
That's... that's my wife's favorite booth. 那是我妻子最喜欢的位子
Okay. Great. Thanks for your help. 好太棒了谢谢帮忙
We'll see you then. Okay. 一会儿见好
O'Shannon's. Valentine's Day dinner. 欧·香农餐厅情人节晚餐
Bec's going on tour next week, so... 小贝下周要去巡演了所以...
Spending time together while we still can, you know? 我俩得趁还有时间多一起待一会儿
You're handling this whole tour thing great, by the way. 对了你对巡演这事处理得很成熟
Yeah? I am? 是吗
Are you? 是吗
- Jack. - Yeah. -杰克-怎么了
It's me. 是我啊
Why the hell is she going on tour? 她究竟为什么要去巡演
I mean, I could deal with a piano bar, 我可以接受她在钢琴酒吧里
a couple nights a week, but a tour? 每周演出几晚可巡演
I mean, who does she think she is? 她觉得自己是谁
Janis freaking Joplin? 詹尼斯·乔普林吗
We've got three kids. 我们有三个孩子
Three teenagers at home. 家里有三个青少年啊
But I can't tell her that I think it's crazy, 可我不能告诉她我觉得这很离谱
because then... 因为那样的话...
she's just, she's gonna resent me forever. 她会怨恨我一辈子
That's true. 那倒是真的
And then this guy Ben, in her band. 还有她乐队里那个本
I've met him a couple of times. 我见过他几次
He has a thing for her. H-He, oh, 他对她有意思他...
he clearly has a thing for her... 他明显对她有意思
Jack. It's Rebecca. 杰克那可是丽贝卡
Wouldn't matter if this guy was Jeff Goldblum. 就算是杰夫·高布伦来了都没关系
She only has eyes for you. 她眼里只有你
Jeff Goldblum. Really? 杰夫·高布伦不是吧
Have you seen Jurassic Park? 看过《侏罗纪公园吗》吗

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“我们这一天”

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 221,198评论 6 514
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 94,334评论 3 398
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 167,643评论 0 360
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 59,495评论 1 296
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 68,502评论 6 397
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 52,156评论 1 308
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 40,743评论 3 421
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 39,659评论 0 276
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 46,200评论 1 319
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 38,282评论 3 340
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 40,424评论 1 352
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 36,107评论 5 349
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 41,789评论 3 333
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,264评论 0 23
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 33,390评论 1 271
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 48,798评论 3 376
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 45,435评论 2 359

推荐阅读更多精彩内容