老爸老妈浪漫史How I Met Your Mother第1季第8集台词

英文 中文
Kids,there are many buildings in new york city. 孩子们, 纽约有很多栋楼房
Thousands of apartments, 上千的公寓
millions of stories. 和无数的发生在其中的故事
And even though it's been decades and someone else lives there now, 尽管已经是十几年前的事了 现在已经不知道是谁住那
there's one apartment in particular that will always be our apartment. 那座公寓永远是 对我们而言特殊的地方
I have so many great memories of that place. 在那我有如此多的美好回忆
Marshall playing video games. Marshall玩电子游戏
Lily painting on the fire escape. Lily在安全出口那画画
Sorry,mr. Matson. 抱歉, Matson先生
And me making the coffee. 还有我煮咖啡
I had this coffee pot 这个咖啡壶
it was probably 50 years old at the time, 已经50岁了
and it made truly terrible coffee. 煮出来的咖啡真的很难喝
We called it shocky. 我们叫他Shocky
-Plugging in. -Saving game. - 插插头 - 保存
I loved every last detail of that place, 我喜欢在那里的每一样东西
right down to the incredibly tacky swords we hung on the wall. 用强力胶黏在墙上的两把剑
I never wanted any of it to change. 永远也不想把它们换下来
But that's not how life works. 但生活并不可能停滞不前
You guys will never believe what just happened to us. 你们肯定想不到 我们刚刚经历了什么
I don't even believe it myself. 我自己都不敢相信
We were in queens,and we decided to stop by my apartment. 我们在皇后大道 准备顺便去我的公寓看看
Wait,her apartment? I thought aunt lily lived with you and uncle marshall. 等等, 她的公寓? 我以为Lily阿姨 和你还有Marshall叔叔一起住
I could see how you would think that, 我能理解你们为什么这么想
but I have to have my own place. It's an independence thing. 但是我得有我自己的私人空间 这是独立的问题
When was the last time you were there? 上次你去那是什么时候的事了?
Three months ago. 三个月前
What? It's like fat pants. 什么? 这就象那些超大的内裤
You hope you never have to use them,but you're glad to know they're there. 你永远不会想去用它 但只要知道它在那就行了
-What the hell? -What? - 到底怎么了? - 怎么了?
This is my apartment. 这是我的公寓
-Where? -Right here. - 哪儿? - 就在这
完整版请点击
What the hell? 到底怎么了?
Lily,this is a chinese restaurant. Lily, 这明显是家中国餐厅
No,no,this was my apartment. 不, 不对, 这里是我的公寓
My dresser was right... 我的衣橱在那儿...
that's my dresser! 那就是我的衣橱!
And this is my closet. 这里是我的储物间
And I spilled nail polh there. There's the stain. 我把指甲屑倒在这 这里还有碎屑
Hi. How many? 嗨 几位?
Lily Lily.
Yes.You know me? 对 你知道我?
Yeah. From your homecoming picture. 是啊 你的返校节照片
You're much prettier in person. 你本人看起来好看多了
Yeah,I know,the bangs were a mistake. 对, 我就知道 不该弄那些刘海
Where's my stuff?! 我的东西呢?!
Oh,it's all in the back. 噢, 都在后面呢
We could wrap it up for you. You want it to go? 我们可以帮你打包 你要带走吗?
This is my apartment. 这是我的公寓
Not anymore. 现在不是了
No way. You're making this up. 没门 你得索要赔偿
Yeah,the building would have had to give you some kind of notice. 公寓必须得以某种方式 通知你这件事才对
They sent you a notice about this. 他们给你发通知了
-When? -Three months ago. - 什么时候? - 三个月前
And here's your mail. Minus magazines. 这些是你的邮件 除去杂志
Well,still legally,they can't just toss you out on the street. You have a lease. 嗯, 法律上来说他们不能就这样 把你丢在街上 你有租约
Okay,so I didn't have a written lease as such,but go ask my landlady,mrs. Conroy. 我是没有书面上的合约 但去问问我的房东 Conroy夫人
She may be 98 years old,but she's still... 她虽然已经98岁了, 但她还是...
she's dead,isn't she? 她死了, 是吗?
Never even saw the bus. 甚至没看到巴士
My apartment is a chinese restaurant. 我的公寓变成了中国餐厅
What am I going to do? 我要怎么办?
Come live with us. 来和我们一起住吧
Really? Of course. -真的吗?-当然
You sure about this,ted? 你确定同意吗, Ted?
Yeah. I mean,you basically live here anyway. 嗯 我说, 你基本上可以说 是一直住在这了
It's not like it'll change anything. 不会改变任何事情
No,it's like it will change everything. 错, 这会改变任何事情
Oh,ted,you are so screwed. 噢, Ted, 你太差了
What are you talking about? 你们在说什么?
And why is that girl checking you out? 为什么那女的一直盯着你?
Because I look good. 因为我帅
Now,focus. You and Marshall are roommates. 听好 你和Marshall是室友
You have an amazing apartment. Marshall and lily just got engaged. 你们有间很棒的公寓 Marshall和Lily刚订婚了
Yeah,so? 那又怎样?
So,you're not still going to be his roommate when he gets married,are you? 那么,当他结婚时你就 不再是他的室友啦, 是不?
Someone's going to move out. So who's it going to be? 得有人搬出去 你觉得会是谁呢?
Come on,barney,I'm sure they've talked about who gets the apartment. 拜托, Barney 他们肯定讨论过谁搬出去
You've talked about who gets the apartment,right? 你们有谈过这些, 是吗?
Yeah,we've talked about it. 对, 我们是有谈过
So when lily and I get married,who's going to get the apartment? 那么我和Lily结婚时 谁会得到这间公寓?
Oh,that's a tough one. 噢, 这个很难决定
You know who I think could handle a problem like that? Who? -你知道谁能解决这问题吗? - 谁?
Future Ted and future Marshall. 未来的Ted和Marshall
Totally. Let's let those guys handle it. 是哦 让他们去解决吧
Damn it,past Ted. 该死, 过去的Ted
You blew it,dude. 你完蛋了, 小子
Now that lily's there,it's a whole new dynamic. Lily已经搬进去了 已经是新的局面了
They're edging you out. 他们要把你挤出去了
That's crazy. 这不可能
They're not edging me out. Marshall's my best friend. 他们不会把我挤出去 Marshall是我最好的朋友
one of my best friends. 我最好朋友之一
He wouldn't do that to me. 他不会那样对我的
Just keep your eyes open,that's all I'm saying,Teddy. 你小心点就是了 这就是我要说的, Teddy
Little things are going to be changing around that apartment. 你公寓里将有微妙的变化
Come on,Barney,you're just being paranoid. 拜托, Barney 你想太多了
Okay,seriously,what is this girl's deal? 我说, 那女的到底怎么了?
-I'm sort of on a date with her. -What? - 我可以说和她在约会 - 什么?
I found her online. 我在网上认识她的
I'm tired of the whole bar scene,the one-night hookups. 我厌倦了酒吧, 一夜情
I'm looking for a soul mate. 我在寻找我的最终伴侣
Someone who I can love and cuddle. 可以让我去爱去拥抱的人
Or so it says in my profile. 我网上的自我描述是这么说的
but this girl... 但是这女孩...
完整版请点击
she wants the same stuff.And it's... 她也想要同样的东西 她...
it's bumming me out. 她让我灰心了
-All right,Ted,call me from the hospital. -All right. - 好吧, Ted, 从医院打给我 - 好的
You're going to the hospital? 你要去医院?
No. See,he's going to go back over there,and I'm going to call him. 不是, 他回到那儿 我给他打电话
He's going to pretend it's an emergency call from a family member at the hospital. 他就装做是家里从医院 给他打的紧急电话
Oh,lord,fake emergency? That is the lamest,most pathetic cop-out in the book. 噢, 天, 假装家里出事? 这是 小说里最笨, 最差劲的逃避方式
-I expect more from you,barney. -Well,stay tuned. - 我对你期望更高点 - 嗯, 还是得这样
I'm working on some stuff. 我在试着发现新方法
But in the meantime,wish me luck. 打电话的同时, 祝我好运
So,are you going to talk to marshall? 你要去和Marshall谈谈吗?
He's going to want the apartment,I'm going to want the apartment. 他会想要那公寓, 我也想要
It's going to lead to an argument. So.no. 这会导致争执 所以我不要谈
Hmm,that's real healthy. 呃, 这很有助健康
So when a serious issue comes up,your response is just to avoid it? 当有问题来临时 你的方式就是躲开?
I should really make this call. 我得打电话了
Whoo,can I do it? 噢 我能来吗?
Hello. 你好
Hi,there... sexy. 嗨... 性感小子
Hello,aunt cathy. What's up? 你好, Cathy阿姨 有什么事吗?
Oh,nothing. 噢, 没什么
Just sitting here thinking about you,hot stuff. 只是坐在这想着你, 辣小伙
An accident? 事故?
Ll,is uncle rudy going to be okay? 那Rudy叔叔还好吧?
Aunt cathy's got an itch that only you can scratch,big boy. Cathy阿姨身上痒痒 只有你能抓, 大块头
Oh,god.Why did he think he could build his own helicopter? 噢, 天那 为什么他会认为 能自己制造直升机?
Oh,come on,daddy,break me off a piece of that white chocolate. 噢, 来吧, 伙计, 把我撕成碎片
Well,if he needs a transplant,he can have mine. 嗯, 如果他需要移植, 我愿意
I'll be right there. 我马上去那
You know... I... 你知道... 我...
see you guys later. 一会见
Put it on my check. 记在我帐上
Ah,this will be nice. The three of us living together. 啊, 这会很不错的 我们仨住一起
I think it's a good setup. 完美的组合
Man,this coffee's great. 天, 这咖啡很不错
It's really great. 真的很不错
Too great. 太棒了
What happened to shocky? shocky怎么了?
What's this? 这是什么?
My coffeemaker from my apartment. 我从我公寓拿来的咖啡机
It makes great coffee,right? 煮的咖啡很好喝, 不是吗?
Yeah,definitely. 是啊, 确实
I mean,so does shocky. 我是说, Shocky煮的也好喝
Really? I always thought shocky's coffee tasted kind of rusty. 是吗? 我一直觉得Shocky 煮的咖啡很难入口
Yeah,no,it did. I mean,I kind of liked the rusty taste. 对, 不, 的确 我说, 我有点喜欢那种味道
I'm used to it,I don't know. 我可能习惯那种味道了 我也不知道
Also,lily's coffeemaker doesn't,you know, Lily的咖啡机也不会 你知道
shock people. 震撼人
No,it's just... you got to admit that shock,that... wakes you up in the morning. 不, 只是... 你得承认它 它... 每天早晨叫你起床
You know what else wakes you up in the morning? Coffee. 不知道还有什么 能让你起床吗? 咖啡
That's great. You're right. 不错 你是对的
Roomies. I love it. 室友们 我喜欢
They're edging me out. They're totally edging me out. 他们在挤我出去 他们确实是在挤我出去
I didn't believe it,but you're right.Told you. - 我不敢相信, 但你是对的 - 我就说
That lily-- she's a shrewd one. 那个Lily 她很精
Yeah,she got you a nice new coffeemaker-- how dare she. 是啊, 她给你了个 新的咖啡机-- 她怎么敢
It's not just the coffeemaker. 不只是咖啡机
Done. The painting's done. 完成了 我的画完成了
-That is great. -nice - 太棒了 - 很不错
Where do you want to hang it? 你想挂在哪?
I don't know. Uh... 我不知道 呃...
over the piano? 钢琴上?
Yeah,that would be a good place for it. 对哦, 那地方很适合
Too bad the swords are there. We kind of love those swords. 已经有两把破剑在那了 我们很喜欢那两把剑
Well,those swords have been up there a long time. 这两把剑在那已经很久了
I know,right? I'd really miss them,too. 我知道, 是不? 我会很想念它们的
So,maybe marshall's room. 那么放在Marshall的房间吧
Okay. 好吧
He was going to take the swords down. 他要把那两把剑取下来
Can you believe that? 你们相信吗?
Ted,why don't you just talk to him. He's your best friend. Ted, 你干嘛不干脆去和他谈谈 他是你最好的朋友
one of your best friends. 最好朋友之一
The point is,maybe it's time for some healthy communication. 重点是, 这是友好谈判
Healthy communication? That's the worst idea ever. 友好谈判? 这是最烂的主意
Look,you held off their first advance. That's good. 听着, 你开始已经退让过了 这很好
Now it's time to counterstrike. 现在是时候反击了
Well,what am I supposed to do? 我该怎么做?
You got to mark your territory. 你得划分出你的领地
And I don't mean missing the toilet. 我不是说不去厕所嘘嘘了
You've got to do something big. 你得做点大事件
-What,-like buy a new sofa? -Bigger. - 什么?例如买个新沙发 - 更大的
Katie's here. Katie来了
Okay,real quick... last night,epiphany-- 好吧, 我快点说...昨晚, 我突然领悟到
I realized what the world of dating needs. 约会需要的是什么
Ready? A lemon law. 准备好? 产品质量法
A lemon law like for cars? 就象给汽车规定的?
Exactly. 完全正确
From the moment the date begins,you have five minutes to decide whether you're going to commit to an entire evening. 约会开始的一瞬间,你有五分钟 决定是否愿意花上整晚时间
And if you don't,it's no hard feelings. Just,"good night. 如果你不愿意, 不会让对方难过 只用说晚上好
Thanks for playing. See you never. 谢谢参与 永远别见
" Huh? Huh? The lemon law-- it's going to be a thing. 哈? 哈? 质量法 这将是个大发明
Possibly,starting right now. 可能的话, 现在就开始执行
Barney Hi,katie. Barney. 嗨, Katie
Hi. It's good to finally meet you. 嗨 终于见到你了
Hmm,yeah. Katie,you are about to be a part of history. 嗯,是啊 Katie, 你将成为历史新篇章
Tell your friends. 告诉你的朋友们
It's going to be a thing. 这将是个大发明
Man,ted's been acting weird. 天, Ted最近很奇怪
He started labeling all his food. 他开始标记他所有的食物
He even carved "ted" into that block of cheese. 他甚至在那块奶酪上 刻上 Ted
Yeah. Well,now it's ed'S. 是啊 现在成ed了
I think he's not cool with me moving in. 我觉得他不是 很适应我搬进来
No,that's not it. 不, 不是这个
You've basically lived here all along. 你以前就算是住在这了
Ted loves you. Ted喜欢你
So what's he pmsing about? 他的经前综合症为什么又犯了?
I don't know. 我也不知道
But when he's ready to talk to me about it,he'll come and talk to me about it. 他准备和我谈的时候 他就会过来找我谈了
Are you kidding? You guys never talk about anything. 你在开玩笑吗? 你们两什么都没谈过
he'll just let it fester under the surface until he doesn't something big and passive-aggressive. 他不会提起来直到他做出什么怪的事
You clearly don't know ted. 你一点也不了解Ted
Delivery for ted mosby. Ted Mosby的货物
Your english phone booth arrived. 你的电话亭送来了
Oh,awesome! It's great,right? 噢, 太棒了!这太棒了, 是不?
Yeah,I guess I'm just not sure if lily's going to like it. 是啊, 我只是不确定 Lily会不会喜欢它
Well,I like it,so I'm just going to keep it right here, 嗯, 我喜欢 所以我要把它放这儿
if that's cool. 如果没问题的话
Of course. 当然
I mean,we all live here,so... 我是说, 我们都住这 所以...
we should all be able to have things the way we want them. 我们得尊重每个人的喜好
Exactly. 对啊
Great. Terrific. 那好 太好了
You like the phone booth,it stays. 你喜欢这电话亭 就让它放那
I like this painting... 我喜欢这幅画...
so I'm just going to hang it... 我要把它挂在...
right here on the wall. 这面墙上
Mm. Oh. So it's like that,is it? 噢 就象这样, 是不?
Oh,hello,governor. 噢, 你好, 总督
Oh,it's like that,isn't it? Cheerio. 噢, 就这样, 对吗? 再见
Yeah,it's like that. 对, 就这样
I want this apartment. 我想要这间公寓
Well,I want it,too. 嗯, 我也想要
You're a jerk. 你真是个混蛋
No,I'm a visionary. 不对, 我是很有远见的
Lemon law! It's going to be a thing. 产品质量法! 这将会实现的
For the record,your little lemon law is a symbol of everything that's wrong with our no-attention-span society. 说实话, 你的质量法是这个 浅尝辄止的社会的缩影
No. Wrong. Lemon law's awesome. 不 错了 质量法是很棒
It takes longer than five minutes to really get to know someone. 需要比五分钟更多的 时间才能了解一个人
You keep giving up on people so quickly. You could miss out on something great. 你判断一个人太快了 可能会错过很多好东西
Okay,you're on a blind date. 好吧, 你将要约会 一个没见过的家伙
Sitting across from the table is... that guy. 坐在对面的... 那家伙
You really think it'll take more than five minutes to realize there will be no date number two? 你真需要超过五分钟 来确定没有第二人选了吗?
Yes,I do. 是, 我需要
For all I know,that guy's my soul mate. 我知道的是 那家伙是我的灵魂伴侣
Oh... bad move,scherbotsky. 噢... 你错大了, Scherbotsky
Hi. Have you met robin? 嗨 见过Robin吗?

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“How I Met Your Mother”

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 213,616评论 6 492
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 91,020评论 3 387
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 159,078评论 0 349
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 57,040评论 1 285
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 66,154评论 6 385
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 50,265评论 1 292
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 39,298评论 3 412
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,072评论 0 268
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 44,491评论 1 306
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 36,795评论 2 328
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 38,970评论 1 341
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 34,654评论 4 337
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,272评论 3 318
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 30,985评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,223评论 1 267
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 46,815评论 2 365
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 43,852评论 2 351

推荐阅读更多精彩内容