瑞克和莫蒂第2季第8集台词
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Don't worry about Jerry. He's gonna be fine. | 别担心了 Jerry会没事的 |
| You hear me, Jerry? You're gonna be fine. | 你听得见吗 Jerry 你没事的 |
| Ooh, watch out for that stuff. | 小心那东西 |
| It'll stain if it gets on your clothes, | 会在衣服留下污渍 |
| And it'll send you into a murderous rage | 而且如果进入了你的眼睛或嘴巴 |
| if it gets in your eyes and mouth. | 它还会让你变成杀人狂魔 |
| Why would you keep mutant bacteria | 为什么你要把变异细菌 |
| In a pint of Cherry Garcia? | 保存在Cherry Garcia雪糕桶里面 |
| I know this isn't the time, but, you know, technically, | 虽然现在提这个不太好 但是 严格来说 |
| The second freezer drawer is mine. | 冰箱冷冻柜的第二层是归我的 |
| - Not anymore. - You're overreacting! | - 再也不是了- 你反应过度了 |
| - We're losing him. - All right, fine, | - 他快不行了- 好吧 |
| but you're not touching my crisper. | 但你们不准碰我的保鲜盒 |
| -Is he going to die? -Don't worry. | - 他要死了吗- 别担心 |
| Dr. Glip Glop is the best in the galaxy. | Glip Glop是全银河系最厉害的医生 |
| Hello, I'm Dr. Glip Glop. | 你好 我是Glip Glop医生 |
| Oh, my god! Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
| What? | 干嘛 |
| Every hospital claims to have | 每间医院都说他们这儿有 |
| The best doctor in the ga--laxy. | 全银河系最厉害的医生 |
| It's like those pizza places | 就像那些匹萨店 |
| That claim to have the best pizza in the world. | 每家都说他们的匹萨世界第一 |
| What do you think, they have pizza contests? | 你以为他们真搞了披萨大赛评出来的吗 |
| Have you ever been to a pizza contest? | 你真有去过什么匹萨比赛么 |
| - Go in the waiting room, dad. - Fine! | - 爸 去候诊室等- 好吧 |
| Excuse me. | 麻烦一下 |
| Coming through. What are you here for? | 借过一下 你来看什么病 |
| Just kidding. I don't care. | 说笑而已 我才不关心 |
| Well, This won't do. | 这可不行 |
| - Hey, what are you doing? - A sequel. | - 你在干什么- 弄个续篇 |
| - I don't understand. - yeah, me, neither. | - 我听不懂- 我也不懂 |
| We pretty much nailed it the first time. | 我们第一次搞得相当不错 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| "MAN vs. CAR," The newst hit show, | "人车大战" 最新最火的秀 |
| Where it pits a man... | 让一个平凡人类 |
| versus a car. | 与汽车作战 |
| On tonight's episode, | 今晚这集 |
| Michael Jenkins fights a regular old car. | Michael Jenkins将会对阵一台普通老汽车 |
| Here we go. | 比赛开始 |
| Oh, he's pushing his way through. | 他在使劲儿推 |
| He's trying to fight that car, | 他尝试着打败那台汽车 |
| But the car seems to have the upper hand. | 但汽车似乎占据着上风 |
| Oh, he's got a little bit of pushback there. | 不好了 他有点被推回去了 |
| Oh, no. | 不妙啊 |
| He just got ran over and chewed up by the tires. | 他被汽车碾成渣了 |
| I guess that's another one for the cars. | 看来汽车又赢了一局 |
| I mean, wouldn't the cars always win? | 汽车难道还能输不成 |
| Samantha, I need to know, | Samatha 我想知道 |
| That you understand that I have a couple of eyeholes. | 你能理解 我有一双眼穴这件事 |
| I do. I do understand about your eyeholes. | 我理解 我知道你有眼穴 |
| Here, look at my eyeholes. | 看看我的眼穴 |
| Oh, my god. You have eight eye ho-- holes. | 天啊 你有八个眼穴 |
| Ohh, I'm looking through your eyeholes. | 我在往你的眼穴里看呢 |
| Yes, look through my eyeholes. | 就是这样 望穿我的眼穴 |
| I'm the eyehole...man. | 我是眼穴侠 |
| I'm the only one that's allowed to have eye holes. | 只有我才能拥有眼穴 |
| Get up on out of here with my eyeholes. | 留下我的眼穴滚出去 |
| Eyeholes. Get them today. | 眼穴 今天就去买吧 |
| You got to be careful, Morty. | Morty 你要小心点 |
| If that guy catches you with a box of his eyeholes, | 如果那家伙抓到你拿着一盒他的眼穴 |
| He comes bursting in through a window | 他会破窗而入 |
| And just starts kicking the shit out of you. | 然后暴打你一顿 |
| But it's worth the risk. | 不过这个险值得冒 |
| They melt in your mouth, Morty. They're delicious. | Morty 眼穴入口即溶 十分美味 |
| Dad, I can't believe you're explaining alien cereal. | 爸 你居然还在跟他们解释外星麦片 |
| - We're worried about Jerry. - Well, you're 39 years too late, | - 我们都在担心Jerry- 三十九年后才来担心太晚了 |
| Or, you know, however old he is. | 反正他已经活了多少年 就晚了多少年了 |
| Is he -- is he 50? | 他 有五十岁了吗 |
| Jesus Christ, Beth, is -- is Jerry 50? | Beth 我的天 他五十岁了吗 |
| Where am I? | 我这是在哪 |
| Relax, Mr. Smith. You're in an alien hospital. | 放轻松 Smith先生 您正身处一所外星医院 |
| I mean, to you, it's an alien hospital. | 对你来说是一所外星医院 |
| To me, you're just in a hospital. | 对我来说 只是一所医院 |
| There's another matter we need to discuss with you. | 我们还需要跟您讨论一个问题 |
| Okay. | 好 |
| An hour ago, Shrimply Pibbles, | 一小时前 Shrimply Pibbles |
| The galaxy's most influential civil rights leader, | 银河系最具影响的民权领袖 |
| Was brought to this hospital's emergency room, | 被带到了这所医院的急症室 |
| Where he is currently fighting for his life. | 他现在还没脱离生命危险 |
| My god. | 天啊 |
| Mr. Smith, Shrimply Pibbles' life | Smith先生 我们可以拯救Shrimply Pibbles |
| Can be saved if we replace his heart with your human penis. | 只要用你的人类阴茎来替代他的心脏 |
| I see. Wait, what? | 我懂了 等等 什么 |
| It's perfect. | 作为替代品非常完美 |
| The configuration of veins, | 静脉的分布构成 |
| The ratio of thickness to elasticity, | 厚度与弹性的比值 |
| The delicate asymmetry of what you call your balls, | 你所谓"蛋蛋"的细微不对称 |
| And with relatively few adjustments, | 只需相对少的调整 |
| Your genitals can be molded into a functioning heart | 您的生殖器就能为全宇宙最重要的人 |
| For the most important man in the universe. | 塑造一个机能完整的心脏 |
| - yeah, but I mean -oh,forget it! | - 话是这么讲- 算了吧 |
| I told you this was a waste of time! | 早就说了这完全是浪费时间 |
| Have respect, Yarp. | Yarp 礼貌点 |
| The earth man's world is tiny and undeveloped. | 地球上的人类世界又小又落后 |
| He knows nothing of the Genocides of Clorgon | 他根本不知道Clorgon种族灭绝事件 |
| Or the tragic events of 65.3432.23/14. | 又或者65.3432.23/14悲剧 |
| And even if he did, he wouldn't comprehend them. | 就算知道 他也无法理解 |
| I've dwelt among the humans. | 我曾经在人类世界居住过 |
| Their entire culture is built around their penises. | 他们的全部文明都围绕着阳物 |
| It's funny to say they are small. | 笑它小 能成笑料 |
| It's funny to say they are big. | 说它大 也能逗趣 |
| I've been at parties | 我曾经去过他们的派对 |
| Where humans have held bottles, pencils, thermoses | 人类拿着瓶子 铅笔 暖水壶 |
| In front of themselves and called out, | 放在他们身前 还叫着 |
| "Hey, look at me. I'm Mr. So-and-so-dick. | "快来看啊 我是某物丁丁先生 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| I've got such-and-such for a penis." | 我的丁丁是个某物 |
| I never saw it fail to get a laugh. | 然后就是哄堂大笑 从来不会冷场 |
| All right! That's enough! | 够了 真是够了 |
| You guys are talking about my species. | 你们在议论我的种族 |
| We understand genocide. We do it sometimes. | 我们知道什么叫种族灭绝 我们有时干这种事儿 |
| Then you would give your penis | 这么说你愿意捐献你的阴茎 |
| - So that Shrimply Pibbles might live? -Stop asking! | - 来帮助Shrimply Pibbles渡过难关吗- 别问了 |
| Yes, I will! | 我愿意捐 |
| That's right, assholes. | 没错 混蛋们 |
| Take my penis. Take it all! | 拿走我的阴茎吧 全拿走 |
| And tell Shrimply Pibbles | 告诉你们那Shrimply Pibbles |
| That when the galaxy came calling, | 银河系有难需要帮助的时候 |
| Jerry Smith from Earth didn't flinch! | 地球的Jerry Smith可没有打退堂鼓 |
| Hey, w-what's wrong, Morty? | 怎么了 Morty |
| Oh, you're worried about your dad, huh? | 你在担心你爸吗 |
| Huh? Oh, no, no, no. | 不是 |
| I'm just -- I'm just looking | 我只是在看那个 |
| At that lady over there getting coffee. | 取咖啡的女人 |
| What's up with her face? | 她的脸怎么了 |
| Is she human, or is she like Worf? | 她是人 还是像Worf一样 |
| You know, worf from "Star trek," | 你知道<星际迷航>的Worf吗 |
| How he has all that shit all over his face, | 他的脸就是一副鬼样子 |
| But he's just a human in a costume, you know? | 但只是个穿上戏服的人类 |
| - Morty, uh, let's see what else is on, huh? -Okay. | - Morty 看看还有什么别的节目吧- 好吧 |
| And now we're back to "How did I get here?" | 欢迎回到我们的节目 <我怎么到这来的> |
| The only show that makes you ask yourself, | 全球唯一一个会让你问自己 |
| "How did I get here?" | "我怎么到这来的"的节目 |
| Here's our first person. | 欢迎第一位参与者 |
| Oh. Oh, my god. | 我的老天 |
| How did I get here? | 我怎么到这来的 |
| Hello?! | 有人在吗 |
| How did I get here?! Somebody, help me, please! | 我怎么到这来的 来人啊 救命 |
| Holy crap! Look, it's that lady with the shit on her face | 妈呀 这不是那个脸上一坨鬼玩意儿的女的吗 |
| Like Worf from "Star trek" That was getting coffee! | 跟<星际迷航>里Worf似的 在拿咖啡那女的 |
| How did she get there?! | 她怎么到那了 |
| Oh, my god, Morty, how did she get there? | 我的天 Morty 她怎么到那的 |
| How did she get there? | 她怎么到那的 |
| Is that something we should be concerned about? | 这事儿我们是不是应该小心点儿啊 |
| Just stay away from the coffee machine. | 离那台咖啡机远点就好 |
| Calling all Jan-Michael Vincents. | 呼叫全体Jan-Michael Vincents |
| Calling all Jan-Michael Vincents. | 呼叫全体Jan-Michael Vincents |
| In a world | 在这个世界 |
| Where there's eight Jan-Michael Vincents... | 有八个Jan-Michael Vincents |
| We need one Jan-Michael Vincents | 我们需要一个Jan-Michael Vincents |
| To quadrant "C." | 到C区 |
| We need two Jan-Michael Vincents to quadrant "E." | 我们需要两个Jan-Michael Vincents到E区 |
| ...and 16 quadrants, | 还有十六个区 |
| There's only enough time for a Jan-Michael Vincents | 现在只够时间让一个Jan-Michael Vincents |
| To make it to a quadrant. | 到一个区 |
| He can't be at two quadrants at once. | 他不能同时出现在两个区 |
| Hey, Rick, who -- who is Jan-Michael Vincents? | Rick 谁是Jan-Michael Vincents |
| Oh, man. | 我的天 |
| I'm trying to remember, Morty. | Morty 我在努力回想 |
| Jan-Michael Vincents are used up. | Jan-Michael Vincents已经被耗尽了 |
| I need a goddamn Jan-Michael Vincents. | 我需要一个Jan-Michael Vincents |
| Is it important that we know who Jan-Michael Vincentswas | 我需要知道谁是Jan-Michael Vincents |
| - in order to get this? - nope. | - 才能看懂这部剧吗- 不用 |
| I-I refuse to send the legislation that allows | 我拒绝通过这项法案来允许 |
| More than Jan-Michael Vincents | 超过八个Jan-Michael Vincents |
| To a precinct. | 出现在同一个片区的议案 |
| This Jan-uary, | 这个一(jan)月 |
| It's time to Michael down your Vincents. | Michael掉你的Vincents的时候到了 |
| "Jan quadrant Vincent 16" "Jan quadrant Vincent 16." | |
| That's Jan-Michael. | 是Jan-Michael啊 |
| Excuse me, nurse, can you take my temperature | 麻烦护士小姐 可以测一下我的体温吗 |
| Because I think I have | 因为我可能得了 |
| Jan quadrant Vincents fever over here. | Jan quadrant Vincents热 |
| All right, Morty! You've done it. | 很棒 Morty 真不错 |
| So, we'll be detaching your sexual organ at the base | 我们会移除你的性器官 |
| By making incisions here, here, and here. | 通过切开这里 这里和这里 |
| Got it. | 明白 |
| Leaving a partial length of severed urethra | 留下部分长度的切断的尿道 |
| - to be threaded through -- - | 引其穿过 |
| Oh, you know what, I got to -- I got to laugh at myself here. | 等等 我要稍微嘲笑一下自己 |
| I'm having a little laugh at myself | 我要稍微嘲笑一下自己 |
| Because I just realized I haven't run | 因为我意识到我还没 |
| This whole decision past my wife. | 我还没和老婆商量过 |
| Oh. Do you think she'll be okay with this? | 你觉得她会不会有什么意见 |
| Oh, absolutely. | 当然不会 |
| Beth's automatically on board always | 我做出的任何决定 |
| With every decision I make. | Beth都百分百支持 |
| Hey, I'm Stealy. | 嗨 我是阿偷 |
| Follow me on my adventure through this office. | 和我一起在这间办公室探险吧 |
| 和阿偷 一起 大冒险 | |
| All right, here we go. | 开始咯 |
| We're gonna just steal a couple of things. | 我们就偷点东西 |
| Excuse me. Can I help you? | 不好意思 有什么能帮你的吗 |
| Starting with common office objects. | 先从日常办公用品开拿 |
| Hey, hey, hey! That's my stuff! | 停 打住 那是我的 |
| Such as staplers and pens, | 订书机啊 笔啊之类的 |
| And all sorts of things like--such as that. | 杂七杂八的东西 |
| That's it. I'm calling security. | 我要叫保安了 |
| No! | 不要 |
| All right, | 好了 |
| Okay, now we're in the quiet safe room | 这屋子安静又安全 |
| Where none of the people whose stuff I stole | 而且刚才那些丢东西的人 |
| Can get to us. | 都找不到这里 |
| Now, let's look at all the stuff we got. | 来清点一下战利品吧 |
| We got a bag of bobbish. | 一包开心豆 |
| That's eight Brapples. | 价值八个Brapple |
| We got a plumbus. | 一个Plumbus |
| That's 6 1/2 brapples. | 价值六个半Brapple |
| We got, uh, crushed red party cups. | 还有 呃 挤扁的饮料杯 |
| 15 1/2 Brapples. | 价值十五个半Brapple |
| Welcome back to "Funny songs". | 欢迎回到"搞笑即兴歌" |
| It's all improvised. It's very funny. | 都是即兴创作 乐趣无穷 |
| I need a volunteer from the audience. | 我需要一个观众配合 |
| Um, longtime fan of the show. Uh-- | 我是节目的忠实粉丝 |
| What do you do? What's your profession? | 你是做什么的 什么职业 |
| I am a tax attorney. | 我是个税务律师 |
| Okay, here we go. Hit--hit the music. | 有了 来 来音乐 |
| I'm a tax attorney | 我是税务律师 |
| *Oh, geez, oh * | 哦哼哼哈兮 |
| Forget about everybody else | 忘掉别人吧 |
| Forget about Jesus Christ | 快忘掉上帝 |
| Forget about Muhammad | 忘掉买买提 |
| Forget about, uh... | 忘掉 呃 |
| All those religions | 所有的宗教 |
| Ba-da-ba-ba-da-ba-bop | 噼里啪啦嘭 |
| The end. | 结束 |
| Oh, my god. Oh, that was so, so funny. | 哈哈哈 真搞笑 |
| - Thank you. - You're welcome. | - 谢谢- 客气 |
| Hey, um, security guards, take him out. | 保安 把他赶出去 |
| - Get him out of here. - What? | - 把他撵出去- 你说什么 |
| Get the orthodontist out of here. | 把这个矫形牙医赶走 |
| No! Why? | 不要 为什么 |
| Take him out of the audience. Kill him. Sic him. | 从观众席拖走 宰了他 弄他 |
| Demons... | 恶灵们 |
| Suck his life out. | 把他魂也吸了 |
| I don't give a shit. | 老子不鸟这些 |
| - Smith family? - Yes? | - Smith的家人吗- 是 |
| I wanted to let you all know that Jerry is doing just fine. | 告知你们一下 Jerry情况很好 |
| - Yay! Called it! - Whoo-hoo! That's good news! | - 耶 我早就说了- 真是好消息 |
| But, uh, Mrs. Smith, could you come with me? | 但是夫人 你能和我来一下吗 |
| Hi, honey, so, here's the thing... | 宝贝 有个事情 |
| These guys--they want to completely | 他们想 想把我的阴茎切除 |
| Remove my penis and use it as an alien's heart. | 然后作为心脏移植到一个外星人身上 |
| And we just need you to sign off on it. | 需要你签一下字 |
| What?! | 什么玩意 |
| Uh oh, maybe we got a problem here after all, guys. Yikes. | 不妙 还是有了一个意见不统一的事 哎呀 |
| His penis will be replaced with a sophisticated prosthetic. | 切除后 我们会给他装一个高级义肢 |
| Now, there's a wide range of options to choose from. | 并且有多种样式供你选择 |
| They're all in this catalogue. | 都在这个清单上 |
| I don't care about prosthetics. This is insane. | 老娘才不在乎什么义肢 这事太扯了 |
| What do you people think you're doing? | 你们这些人以为自己在干什么 |
| I understand your feelings, Mrs. Smith. | 我理解你的感受 夫人 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“瑞克和莫蒂”