哥谭第1季第2集台词

哥谭第1季第2集台词

英文 中文
There is a war coming. 战争要来临了
A-a terrible war. 可怕的战争
There-there will be chaos. 到时会一片混乱
Rivers of blood in the streets. 街上血流成河
I know it! 我知道的
I-I can see it coming. 我能预见到
It's time. 是时候了
Somebody has to take over; it might as well be me. 总得有人接替他那不如就让我来
My name's James Gordon. 我叫詹姆斯·戈登
I'm a detective. 我是一名警探
My-my name is Bruce Wayne. 我叫布鲁斯·韦恩
I promise, I will find the man who did this. 我保证我会找到凶手的
Stop or I'll shoot! 站住不然我开枪了
完整版请点击
He was framed 他是被人栽赃
To cover up for the real killer. 掩盖真正的凶手
I know that you own the police department. 我知道警局被你捏在手中
Probably the mayor, too. 或许连市长也是
You can't have organized crime without law and order. 没有法律黑社会也无法生存
You snitched, 是你告密了
my little penguin. 我的小企鹅
Please. 求您了
Falcone wants you to put a bullet in his head. 法尔科内要你一枪崩了他
Then everybody knows you're with the program. 然后大家就都知道你会合作了
Don't ever come back to Gotham. 再也别回哥谭了
There you are. 你在这儿呢
Been all over the bloody house looking for you. 我满屋子找你
What are you doing? 你干什么呢
Nothing. 没什么
You, my old son, are a terrible liar. 你这孩子根本不会撒谎
What have you got there? 你拿了什么
Come on. Show me. 来吧给我看看
Oh, my God, you stupid little boy! 上帝啊你这个小蠢蛋
It's all right. I'm sorry. 没事了对不起
It's gonna be all right. 一切都会好起来的
Hi! I'm Patti. 你们好我是帕蒂
This is Doug. 这位是道格
We're with the mayor's 我们是市长开展的
Homeless Outreach Project. "关心无家可归者"项目的工作人员
We have some sandwiches and some soup. 我们这儿有一些三明治和汤
We got cookies, got candy. 还有曲奇饼糖果
Who here likes chocolate? 谁喜欢巧克力
Ain't you hungry, Cat? 你不饿吗小猫
Yeah, dig in. Take a sandwich. 没错吃吧拿个三明治
- This is what I need. - Sure, go ahead. -我正需要这个-是啊吃吧
Plenty for everyone. 人人都够分
Yeah, sure. Take two. 来吧拿两个吧
Hey, lady. 干什么
Oh, fudge! 该死的
Don't worry. I'll go. 别担心我这就去
Slow down there, buckaroo. 慢点跑牛仔
I got you one, but I dropped it. 我本来给你买了一杯但不小心撒了
Yeah, thanks. 谢了
Where is everybody? 其他人呢
I don't know. 不知道
What do you think? 你怎么看
I think it's been a long shift. 我看这轮班已经很辛苦了
We give this bum three hours, then we knock off. 我们再为这流浪汉挨三小时然后就收工
He was a vet. 他是个老兵
I salute his service. 我向他的贡献致敬
哥谭中英对照台词本截图
Now he's a dead bum. 但如今他只是个死掉的流浪汉
People are shooting bums all the time. 经常有人射杀流浪汉
We might as well be looking for the tooth fairy. 找凶手跟找牙仙一样希望渺茫
- Hey, guys. - Hey, Bo. -你们好啊-你好博
How come you weren't here? 你之前怎么没到场
Good morning to you, too. 你也早上好啊
- Where were you? - I was at a restaurant down the street here, -你去哪了-我在街那边的一家餐厅
Chez Vous. They had some homeless junkie kid, 客如归餐厅有个吸毒流浪少年
fell through their front window last night. 昨晚从他们的前窗摔了进去
I been taking care of that. 我一直忙那事儿呢
This is a potential murder. 这可能是一起凶杀案
You're first responder. 你是应急人员
You're supposed to preserve the integrity of the crime scene. 你本应保护犯罪现场的完整性
He's got a point. 他说的有道理
The restaurant that pays me $50 a month to look out for them. 那家餐厅每月付我50美金让我罩着他们
So I wanna babysit a dead wino? 你要我守着一个死掉的醉汉吗
I got a family. 我可是要养家糊口的啊
He's got a point. 他说的也有道理
Why'd the kid jump through the window? 那流浪少年为什么冲进前窗
Who knows? He was high. 谁知道呢他嗑嗨了
Did you ask him? 你问过他了吗
Why am I the bad guy here? 你为什么把我当坏人
I'm asking about the kid 我问那个流浪少年的情况
because maybe he's related to the victim. 因为他可能和这个死者有关
And you're not a bad guy-- 而且你也不是坏人
you're just a bad cop. 你只是个坏警察而已
- Who you talking to? - Hold on. -你和谁说话呢-冷静
You know, I already had... 你知道吗我已经...
Come on. Come on! 来啊来呀
You want it? Any day! 你想打一架吗随时奉陪
And then Zeb and Smoke went right down, 然后泽博和斯莫克就径直倒下了
and that's when that wacky dude just shot Soldier. 然后那个怪人开枪杀了老兵
That's when I realized I needed to get out of there. 然后我就意识到我得赶快逃走
So I ran and I ran, 我就跑啊跑
and that's how I ended up on the floor of that restaurant. 所以才跌进那家餐厅的地上
She used a pin. 她用了大头针
I swear. A big pin. 我发誓超大的针
But, listen, this is not the first time. 但听着这不是第一次了
Street kids have been disappearing for weeks now. 这几周一直有流浪少年失踪
By the dozen. No one knows why. 已经有十多个人了没人知道原因
- First we heard about it. - Why-why would you? -这是我第一次听说-当然了
Nobody gives a crap about us. 没人在乎我们
I mean, look! That is proof! 瞧这就能证明
That's not proof. That's a scab. Now, listen, Macky, 那就是个疤能证明什么听着迈奇
we're grown-ups. We're smarter than you. 我们都是成年人了我们比你聪明
完整版请点击
Man, whatever. 随你怎么说吧
So you're gonna... you're gonna tell me the truth! 所以你要告诉我真相
It was you, wasn't it? 是你干的对不对
It was you that killed that poor old man. 是你杀了那个可怜的老人
It was you. Now, you're gonna tell me the truth, 就是你你得跟我实话实说
or I swear to God, I'm gonna beat it out of you! 不然我对天发誓我打也要把真相打出来
That old man was a war veteran! 那个老人是退伍军人啊
Listen, Cat was there. 小猫当时也在
Cat saw the whole thing. Ask Cat. 小猫全都看到了去问她
- Ask Cat! - Relax, Macky, relax. -去问小猫-别激动迈奇
No one's gonna beat you. Who's Cat? 没人会打你的小猫是谁
What do you mean, no one's gonna beat him? 什么叫没人会打他
Isn't that what I just said I was gonna do right now, just now? 我不是刚说要打他吗就刚才
- I was gonna beat him? - Come here! -我要打他-过来
Come here. Come here. 过来过来
He is 16. 他才16岁
Yeah, and six-foot, 220. He can take a punch. 一米八的个头又那么壮打一拳没事的
Look, I wasn't gonna beat him. I just wanted to scare him. 我不会真打他的只是想吓吓他
But if I did want to beat him, I could. 但我要是真想打他我也能打
- It would be my prerogative. - It's illegal. -那是我的特权-这不合法
Ill... 不合...
How now so righteous? 你现在又这么义正言辞了
Not long since you put a man in the river. 你不是才把一个人扔进河里吗
You want to say that a little louder? 说大点声行吗
Not everybody heard. 有人没听到
Ever since then, you've been a royal pain in the ass. 自那以后你就一直给我找麻烦
You think I or anybody around here 你以为我或这里的任何人
gives a crap about a dead snitch 会在意一个死掉的告密者
or your guilty conscience? 或者你的良心不安吗
- We got our own problems. - Guilty conscience, -我们有自己要担心的-良心不安
call it what you want. I'm gonna do what's right. 随你怎么说我要做正确的事
You're beginning to irritate me. 你真有点惹火我了
Get your hands off me. 把你的手拿开
Watch the shoes, clown. 别踩我鞋混蛋
Shift's over. 下班了
Come on. 来吧
Come on. 来吧
Come on. Seriously. 上来吧不闹了
Thank you so much, guys, truly. 真的很感谢你们
I'm very grateful. I've been waiting for hours. 我很感激我等了好久了
No kidding. Look like you crawled out of a cemetery. 可不是你看起来像从坟地里爬出来的
Smells like it, too. Open a window back there. 闻着也像把后面的窗户打开
- There you go. - Yeah. -好了-嗯
Yes, thank you. 谢谢你
Forgive me, I am somewhat disheveled. 不好意思现在有点衣冠不整
A temporary setback, I assure you. 只是暂时受挫我保证
Thank you so much. 非常感谢
What the hell happened to you anyhow? 到底发生什么事了
It was my own fault. 是我的错
Foolish arrogance led me astray. 愚蠢的自大蒙蔽了我
But I learned my lessons. 但我吸取了教训
I'll be back, stronger and smarter than ever. 我会重新站起来比以前更强更聪明
Good luck with that, bro. 祝你好运了老兄
Here I am riding around in a lovely truck, 我坐在漂亮的车里
sharing an ice-cold beer with my new friends. 跟我的新朋友一起喝冰啤兜风
My luck's already turned, right? 我已经转运了不是吗

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 214,837评论 6 496
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 91,551评论 3 389
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 160,417评论 0 350
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 57,448评论 1 288
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 66,524评论 6 386
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 50,554评论 1 293
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 39,569评论 3 414
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,316评论 0 270
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 44,766评论 1 307
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,077评论 2 330
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,240评论 1 343
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 34,912评论 5 338
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,560评论 3 322
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,176评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,425评论 1 268
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,114评论 2 366
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,114评论 2 352

推荐阅读更多精彩内容