燃情克利夫兰第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
- So how was the farmers' market? - Weird. | -农贸集市怎么样-很奇怪 |
In L.A., a farmers' market means Sushi, pate, and gelato. | 在洛杉矶农贸集市意味着寿司馅饼冰淇淋 |
This was just a bunch of stuff grown by farmers. | 这里卖的全是农民伯伯种的庄稼 |
Your mother called, by the way. | 你妈打电话来了 |
- Oh, no. - Did you tell her I was dead? | -不会吧-有没有说我死了 |
Wait. Whose mother called? | 说清楚谁的妈妈打电话了 |
- Melanie's. - Oh, thank god. | -梅兰妮的-谢天谢地 |
She wants to come for a visit, | 她想过来看看 |
and I told her this weekend would be good. | 我跟她说这个周末挺合适的 |
No! | 不要啊 |
Why did you say that? | 你为什么要这么说 |
Because I knew this would be your reaction. | 因为我想看你这副反应呗 |
完整版请点击 | |
You're fun to fluster. | 逗你玩儿挺有意思的 |
Oh, come on, your mum's as sweet as pie. | 得了吧你妈人可好了 |
All mine does is criticize me. | 我老娘就会说我的不是 |
I like her already. | 姐这就已经喜欢她了 |
At least yours isn't insanely overprotective. | 至少你妈不是疯狂护小鸡的鸡妈妈 |
All my life my mom was afraid I'd get sick or hurt or lost. | 我这辈子我妈总在担心我生病受伤迷路 |
燃情克利夫兰高频词统计
燃情克利夫兰高频词
Halloween--I was only allowed to trick-or-treat at two houses, | 万圣节时我只能去两家玩"不给糖就捣蛋" |
mine and my grandparents. | 就是自己家和外婆家 |
And I had to wear my coat over my costume. | 我的装扮服外还得罩件大衣 |
And then when I took the candy home, i had to throw it away, | 而且我拿着糖回家后就得扔掉 |
because there might be razor blades in it. | 因为糖里面可能有刀片 |
From your grandparents? | 外婆家给的糖会有那玩意儿 |
My mother trusted no one. | 我妈觉得人人都是狼外婆 |
Well, in my house, it was all about my father. | 在我家什么都是以我爸为中心 |
That man is monumentally self-absorbed. | 老爷子真是自私自大的典范 |
- Well, my-- - Joy, please, I am not finished. | -我的... - 乔依我还没说完呢 |
He's just one of those actors | 他就跟某些自大的演员一样 |
who thinks the whole world revolves around him. | 以为世界是围着他转的 |
- You know-- - Why is everyone interrupting me? | -知道吗-怎么总有人插嘴 |
My father and I argued about everything. | 什么事我爸和我都要争个没完 |
The last fight we had was about | 最后吵的一架是 |
whether or not the gun was loaded. | 枪到底有没有上膛 |
Two days later, bam-o! | 两天后砰砰 |
Heart attack. | 心脏病突发 |
Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
Your parents aren't gonna be around forever. | 父母不会陪着你一辈子的 |
Bam-o! | 砰砰 |
You know, I do owe my father a visit. | 我答应让我爸来玩还欠着呢 |
And I owe my mother a son-in-law and grandchild. | 我还欠我妈一个女婿和外孙呢 |
I know, because she reminds me every two minutes. | 她每天唠叨得我耳根不得清静 |
Well, my mother is coming. | 反正我妈要来了 |
So why don't you just invite your dad and your mom here? | 不如你们也各自邀请父母来吧 |
Oh, my mother would never step foot in this country. | 我妈绝不会踏足这个国家 |
That's why I moved here. | 所以我才躲到这儿来 |
I could invite my father, but watch out. | 我可以邀请我爸来不过各位小心了 |
I mean, he hits on everything that moves. | 任何喘气儿的他都会勾搭 |
I like him already. | 姐这就已经喜欢他了 |
Actually, I feel quite at home here in Cleveland. | 来克利夫兰有回家的感觉 |
When I last played the play house, | 我上次在这里的剧院演出时 |
I received six curtain calls | 取到了六次谢幕的巨大成功 |
and three hotel keys. | 还有三把酒店房间的钥匙 |
You know when I played Honor st. Raven-- | 我演欧娜·圣瑞雯时... |
It was a little gem called The Tempest. | 此佳作名为《暴风雨》[莎翁作品] |
You know, Victoria could have done Shakespeare | 维多利亚也可以诠释莎翁作品的 |
had she not squandered her talent on television. | 可惜她把才华都浪费在肥皂剧上了 |
She got fan favorite plaque from TV guide. | 她获得了《电视指南》的「最受粉丝欢迎奖」 |
燃情克利夫兰台词本中英对照
燃情克利夫兰台词本单词标注
Not helping. | 别帮倒忙了 |
She was really very good on Edge of Tomorrow. | 她在《明日边缘》里的演出真的很棒 |
I don't watch that much television. | 我不怎么看电视的 |
Of course not. | 当然不看了 |
It doesn't have a mirrored surface. | 电视机的屏幕又不是镜子 |
Sorry about the drill. | 抱歉有电钻的噪音 |
My mom couldn't relax until she put a dead bolt on the back door. | 不在后门加个档片锁我妈是不会安心的 |
So where were we? | 说到哪里了 |
Curtain calls, comma, mine. | 谢幕逗号我的 |
I believe I set my personal record at the broadhurst-- | 我的个人纪录应该是布罗德赫斯特剧院那次 |
Ten. You remember, Victoria. | 十次谢幕维多利亚你记得的 |
That was the night I invited your sorority sisters to my dressing room. | 那晚我还邀请你的姐妹淘们去我的化妆间 |
Yes, yes, I remembered that | 是啊我记得 |
to various therapists for years to come. | 以及随之而来的多年的心理咨询 |
You girls... | 姑娘们 |
You were just asking to be robbed and murdered. | 你们简直就是请人来打劫和谋杀你们 |
Oh, now, can I get you anything-- | 还需要什么吗 |
some more chips or--or a cocktail napkin? | 薯片还是餐巾纸 |
Ma, ma, ma, no, we just want more of you. | 妈妈不用我们需要你的陪伴 |
You haven't sat for two minutes. | 你都没好好坐会儿 |
Oh, no, no, no, let me do that. | 不不不我来我来 |
It's hot. | 很烫的 |
My favorite, hot spinach and breath dip. | 我最喜欢的热腾腾的口水菠菜饼 |
You look cold. Are you cold? | 我觉得你冷你冷吗 |
No, I'm fine. | 不我挺好的 |
I'm going to get you my shawl. | 我去给你拿披肩 |
I must say, Melanie-- divorce becomes you, | 不得不说梅兰妮离婚后你真是楚楚动人 |
as it has me, several times. | 我也是好几次呢 |
And, Joy, you look as lovely as ever. | 乔依你还是那么漂亮 |
Thank you, Alex. | 谢谢你艾利克斯 |
You look great too. | 你也挺帅的 |
Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
I like to think I can still play the romantic lead. | 我觉得我还可以出演爱情剧的男主角 |
I like to think I had a happy childhood. | 我还觉得我有一个快乐的童年呢 |
Will you please stop smiling? | 你幸灾乐祸个什么劲儿 |
I can't. Deep down I feel bad for you, | 忍不住其实我内心挺同情你们的 |
but everywhere else, | 不过我更为自己高兴 |
I'm just so happy my mother's an ocean away. | 我和我老娘隔着一个大洋呢 |
There you are. That's better. | 给这样好些了 |
Thanks, mom. Thanks. Now, will you please sit down? | 谢谢你妈谢谢你现在可以坐下了吧 |
Oh, of course. | 当然了 |
But first I have to give you your housewarming present. | 不过我得先给你这份乔迁大礼 |
Now, I didn't know what you needed, | 我不知道你需要什么 |
so I just brought you some sunscreen | 所以我给你买了防晒霜 |
and a new rape whistle. | 还有防狼口哨 |
完整版请点击 | |
Gee, thanks. | 谢谢了 |
'Cause nothing warms a home like a rape whistle. | 防狼口哨最能体现出乔迁之喜了 |
Somebody's getting cranky. Your blood sugar must be low. | 有人发脾气啦你的血糖一定很低 |
Here, eat some cheese. | 来吃点芝士 |
Oh, are you still having trouble with your irritable bowel? | 你肠易激的毛病好了没 |
Her sister used to call her "Smellanie." | 她姐姐以前叫她"臭屁妮" |
We used to call Victoria "Sticktoria"... | 我们以前管维多利亚叫"瘦多利亚" |
Built like a boy. | 跟男孩一样平坦无曲线 |
I'm sorry. | 对不起 |
I'm just so happy. | 我太开心了 |
What just happened? | 你怎么了 |
I suddenly felt a chill. | 我突然背上一凉 |
It's almost like there's a sinister presence in the room. | 好像一股阴气扫过这房间 |
Good news, Joy-- | 好消息乔依 |
your mother came after all. | 你妈妈还是来了 |
She's my new Internet buddy. | 她是我的新网友 |
Mother? | 妈 |
Oh, dear god. What's going on around your eyes? | 上帝啊你眼周是怎么回事啊 |
How did this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
Elka video-messaged me back | 爱尔卡找我视频聊天 |
after you so rudely logged off on me the other day. | 就在那天你很没礼貌地下线后 |
Well, you'd already criticized my hair, | 你已经批评了我的发型 |
my clothes, and my posture. | 衣服还有坐姿 |
I thought we were done. | 我以为我们聊完了 |
You know, Rejoyla, when you're snarky, | 瑞乔依娜你说风凉话时 |
something unfortunate happens to your face. | 脸上的表情很悲剧 |
She knows. I tell her all the time. | 她知道的我一直在提醒她 |
So this is where you two are hiding. | 原来你们躲在这里 |
Yeah, I told my mom I smelled gas. | 是啊我跟我妈说我闻到了煤气味 |
That should keep her busy for a while. | 应该可以让她忙一阵子了 |
Oh, it's crazy, I know, | 太离谱了 |
but what, my father's been here two days, | 我爸在这里才待了两天 |
and I'm reverting to this 12-year-old needy little girl again. | 我感觉我又变成了那个12岁的没人爱的小女孩 |
Do you know I became an actress | 知道吗我成为女演员 |
because I thought it would get his attention? | 就是以为这样可以让他注意我 |
I thought you said it was because the drama geeks had better drugs. | 你说过是因为电视迷手上的毒品更正点 |
I didn't say it was the only reason. | 我没说这是唯一原因 |
Well, my mom hasn't let me leave the house since she got here. | 我妈来了后就不允许我出门了 |
It's my childhood all over again. | 童年噩梦又回来了 |
She just wants me to stay at home and eat. | 她只想让我待在家乖乖吃饭 |
I was raised like a veal. | 我妈养我跟养猪似的 |
That's better than being raised by a ham... | 那也比被色猪养大要好 |
who tries to pork everybody. | 他见人就想去"拱" |
I don't know what you two are complaining about. | 你们有什么好抱怨的 |
Your parents are leaving tomorrow. | 你们爸妈明天就走了 |
Mine's gone viral. | 我那病毒老娘无处不在 |
You know, if I thought it would do any good, | 如果这么做有用的话 |
I would tell my father off. | 我会好好教训他一顿 |
He just wants what he wants when he wants it | 他总是不分场合地随心所欲 |
without any regard for how it might affect me. | 根本不在乎是否会让我难堪 |
Boy, I would just love to tell my mom how I really feel. | 我也好想告诉我妈我真实的感受 |
Why do Americans always feel that spewing their emotions | 为什么你们老美总觉得说出心底话 |
will make them feel better? | 就会好受些呢 |
In Britain, if we have a family dispute, | 在英国如果有家庭矛盾 |
we follow a time-honored tradition | 我们会遵循"酒精"考验的传统 |
passed down from one generation to another. | 采用代代相传的办法 |
What's that? | 什么办法 |
We get rat-assed drunk. | 喝得酩酊大醉 |
I'll be back with more wine. | 我去拿红酒 |
No, no, no. No, no. | 不不不对 |
No, you do the shot first, | 不是应该先喝小杯烈酒 |
then the beer. | 再喝啤酒 |
Brilliant. | 太有才了 |
Wait till I tell the garden club. | 我一定要在园艺俱乐部好好宣传 |
Oh, hi, Joy. | 你好乔依 |
I'll leave you two. I've got work to do. | 你们慢慢聊我还有事 |
These tracksuits don't bedazzle themselves. | 亮片可不会自己贴到运动衫上去 |
Hello, mum. | 你好妈 |
Darling, don't slouch. | 亲爱的别弯腰驼背的 |
I'm standing perfectly straight. | 我站得可直了 |
And that's just sad. | 那就太悲哀了 |
Speaking of sad, are you dating anyone? | 说到悲哀你有对象了吗 |
Bye, mum. | 拜拜妈 |
Having a bit of a dustup with the dear old mater? | 和母亲大人闹不愉快了吗 |
Oh, you know. | 你懂的 |
You don't have to tell me. I intuit. | 不用说我的直觉已经告诉我了 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字