重任在肩第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

重任在肩第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
I'm a police... 我是警察
I've been up all night, 我整夜没睡
weighing up my career against helping you out. 纠结着要不要赌上事业帮你
No, Kate, that's not what I... 不凯特我不是...
You bastard, sir. 你混蛋长官
So you're going to take all of us down with you, 你要我们所有人给你陪葬吗
are you, sir? 是吗长官
Sorry, what was that about something going down the drain? 抱歉你刚说是什么冲进下水道了
- All right? - That'll be your investigation. -好了-你的调查吗
Our focus shifts completely 我们的关注点完全
to the double murder on Greek Lane 转移到希腊巷双尸案
and the killing of Wesley Duke. 和韦斯利·杜克被杀案上
Tony, you know DI Buckells 托尼你知道巴克斯督察
完整版请点击
- has taken over the Laverty disappearance? - Yeah. -已接手了拉维蒂失踪案吧-知道
We're developing her money-laundering as a lead. 我们在查她的洗钱生意作为线索
If Gates had solved the triple murder, 如果盖茨侦破了三尸案
he could've shaken off these allegations. 他就能摆脱这些指控
Now, he's a dead man walking. 现在他死定了
So why keep digging? 何必继续深挖呢
重任在肩高频词统计

重任在肩高频词
He's here. 他在呢
Do you want her body found with your dirty business all over her? 你希望她的尸体沾着一身你的腥被发现吗
Right, er, Aidan, Kelvin, 好艾登凯尔文
I want you to focus on Jackie's links to organised crime. 你们去查杰姬与有组织犯罪的联系
Tina, Richie, we need to expand the search for the body, yeah? 蒂娜瑞奇扩大尸体的搜索范围好吗
Whoever we can connect to that body is our prime suspect. 与尸体有联系的人就是头号嫌犯
DI Buckells, a word please. 巴克斯督察借一步说话
Now. 现在
Richie? You lot were crap at the weekend. 瑞奇周末的比赛你们表现太烂了
You need a new centre-half, mate. 你们需要一个新中后卫
How's the, erm, money laundering investigation coming? 洗钱调查的怎么样了
Still early days, sir. 还在初步阶段长官
What do you know about financial irregularities? 你知道多少财务违规的知识
Enough. 够多了
It's a very specialised area, you know. 这需要专业知识
Nervous about something, sir? 对什么事感到紧张吗长官
AC-12 have been trying to stick me for weeks, son. 反腐12组找我茬好几周了小子
If you think you can do better, be my guest. 如果你觉得自己比他们强请便
You go after a fellow officer, 如果你追查自己的同事
you'll see how those lot feel about you. 他们可不会给你好脸色看
My advice is to dump it on Fraud Squad. 我建议把这事推给诈骗组
Yeah? 懂吗
Phone. 电话
Bent bastard. 黑警混蛋
Hello.
What news? 有进展吗
The money laundering part of the investigation 洗钱的调查
is being transferred to the Fraud Squad. 已被转交给诈骗组了
I told you to shut it down! 我让你中止调查的
Yeah, I am being watched. 我在被监视
I can't do that. Nobody could do that! 我做不到没人能做到
I've done the next best thing. 这是第二理想的结果了
It's a complicated white-collar crime 这是起复杂的白领犯罪
and the offender's missing presumed dead. 而嫌犯又失踪了被推定死亡
The CPS won't touch it with a bargepole. 皇家检察署绝不会掺和这事
They better not. For your sake. 那是最好为了你好
I've held up my side. 我已经信守承诺了
I want Jackie's body and the murder weapon disposed of now. 马上把杰姬的尸体和凶器处理掉
Away! 滚吧
城市侦察初始化 加载3D中央地图数据库
重任在肩台词本中英对照

重任在肩台词本单词标注
Glad you could make it. 很高兴你能来
Sir, I want to call him. 长官我想联系他
I'm winding down the operation. 我打算暂缓行动了
Sir, please! 长官别这样
I had a word with Hilton, 我和希尔顿谈了
he said he was willing to sideline Gates 他说他愿意让盖茨坐冷板凳
so long as we back off. 只要我们不追究
But that was before we lost Steve. 但那是我们失去史蒂夫之前
Assign another officer. 再派一名警官来
Haven't got the manpower, Kate. 没有人手啊凯特
I'm 10% down already on my budget to Counterterrorism. 我已经被削减了10%的预算挪给反恐了
Why throw good money after bad? 为什么要把钱浪费在没进展的案子上
Listen, we've got him for what we wanted originally... 听着我们的初衷已经实现了
Professional Duties and General Conduct. 《职业责任和一般行为规范》违规
Laddering? 罪名堆叠吗
We don't have him for perverting the course of justice, 但告不了他妨碍司法公正
for complicity in murder and manslaughter. 谋杀和过失杀人的共谋罪
Listen, his career's over. Job done. Right? 听着他的事业算完了任务完成了
I've spent months on this operation, sir. 我为这个任务花了几个月长官
I'm calling you in, Kate. 我要把你撤回来凯特
No way, sir. 不行长官
I can nail him myself. 我自己能抓住他
Yeah? 请进
You wanted a statement from me. 你想要我的证词
About the text message from 关于杰姬·拉维蒂和
Jackie Laverty's phone to DCI Gates' phone. 高级督察盖茨之间的短信
It's a dead end. 是条死胡同
Any other leads? 其他线索呢
I know what you're up to, Fleming. 我知道你的打算弗莱明
If DCI Gates wants any of this 如果高级督察盖茨想知道调查进展
he can put a request in writing, via the Chief Super. 就写书面申请给高级警司
Yes, sir. 好的长官
Sorry, sir. 抱歉长官
Yeah? 请进
DI Buckells might be looking into Jackie's money laundering. 巴克斯督察也许会调查杰姬洗钱的事
I know. 我知道
Well, I'm worried it might connect to you, sir. 我担心此事会牵连到您长官
Well, it doesn't. 不会的
Arnott was the problem. 阿诺特是问题所在
And now he's bottled it, I can get back to doing my job. 现在他放弃了我可以继续做我的工作了
Well, that's great, sir. 那很好长官
Nige, Dot, 奈吉点点
back to Greek Lane. Work to do. 再去希腊巷还没完事呢
I take it this means I'm forgiven, Kate? 这意味着你原谅我了凯特
Not quite, sir. 还没有长官
完整版请点击
I reckon you're still short by a box of Milk Tray. 你还欠我一盒巧克力
Morning, sir. 早上好长官
The search team's completed operations. 搜查组已经完工了
Fleming, Nige? 弗莱明奈吉
What was the final forensic report on the chemical residues? 化学残留物的最终鉴证报告怎么说
Traces of hydrogen peroxide in the kitchen, 厨房里有过氧化氢的痕迹
in areas consistent with household bleach. 看发现区域应该是家用漂白剂
What about those Arabic books we found? 那我们找到的阿拉伯语书呢
Thanks, Nige. 谢了奈吉
Steady, Nige. 悠着点奈吉
So this is where you are. 原来你在这
Poor bastard's been in the morgue for weeks. 可怜人在停尸房待了好几周
Three post mortems. 做了三次尸检
Wasn't your fault, Steve. 不是你的错史蒂夫
I should have done more to challenge the Fahrenheit order. 我应该再抗争一下华氏命令的
He'd still be alive. 他就不会死了
Fleming's still out there, you know? She's not given up. 弗莱明还在查你知道吗她还没放弃
Yeah, well she can sit in judgement on Gates. 是啊她可以批判盖茨
Who am I to? 我凭什么呢
Well, that's a matter for your own conscience, Steve. 这是你自己的良心问题史蒂夫
All I know is, because of you, Kate's been left high and dry. 我只知道因为你凯特现在孤身一人了
Boss never bought me choccies. 头儿从没给我买过巧克力
Yeah, you look more like a flowers man, Dot. 你看上去像个喜欢花的爷们点点
How long have you been married, sir? 你结婚多久了长官
Just over ten years. 刚过十年
And Jackie? 那杰姬呢
Sorry. 抱歉
No,
it's just not going to sound very good. 只是这听上去不怎么好
I'm not going to sit in judgement, sir, if that's what you mean. 我不会批判你的长官如果你担心这个
"Sir." "长官"
Come on, Kate, we're off duty. 拜托凯特已经下班了
It'd feel weird calling you Tony. 叫你托尼感觉很怪
Why? 为什么
Because you don't look like a Tony. 因为你看上去不像托尼
Well, only my mum gets to call me Anthony. 只有我妈能叫我安托尼
Look, you're right, we don't have to talk about difficult stuff. 你是对的我们不非得谈这些不好开口的
No, it's all right, it's... 不没事
I knew her from years back. 我很早就认识她了
I didn't realise. 这我不知道
Yeah, I was a DC. 那时我还是个警员
She was the estate agent that showed me round my first flat. 她是带我看我第一间公寓的房产经纪人
You're kidding. 真的啊
And when I moved in, 我搬进去时
I made this joke that now she knows my address, and, erm... 开玩笑地说她知道我住哪儿了然后
Afternoon, sir. 下午好长官
How are you? 你好吗
A couple of nights later, she knocked on my door. 几晚后她敲了我的门
Then, six months down the line, I'm doing the whole thing. 又过了六个月我就求婚了
I bought a ring, I'm down on one knee in a restaurant like a mug. 我买了戒指傻傻地在餐厅里单膝下跪
Then... 然后
she pissed off with a millionaire. 她和一个百万富翁跑了
I spent a couple of years feeling sorry for myself, 之后几年我都在自怜自艾
and then I met my Jools. 然后我遇到了茱尔丝
- Mrs Gates? - Yeah. -盖茨太太-对
Then, out of the blue, Jackie's back in town, 然后突然杰姬回来了
newly divorced. 还刚离婚
What happened? 发生了什么
It was like before. 就和从前一样
It was like that night when I was alone in a bare flat 就像当年我在空荡荡的公寓里
and she came knocking. 她前来敲门
And now she's dead, and it's probably because of me. 而现在她死了很可能是我害的
Don't torture yourself. 别折磨自己
Look, I wanted to apologise. 我想道歉
I should never have used you 我不该利用你
to help flush out the rat in the squad. 揪出组里的告密鬼
But I was backed into a corner... 但我当时束手无策
I was just pissed off at being manipulated, sir. 我只是生气自己被利用了长官
If you need my help, just ask. 如果你需要我帮忙只管开口
As Buckells goes through Jackie's finances... 巴克斯查杰姬的财务时
there's going to be a link to you, isn't there? 会查到与你的联系吧
No, there's not. 不不会
I could make it disappear. 我可以让它消失
How? 怎么做
Get to it before Buckells. 比巴克斯先找到
No, sorry, Kate. 不抱歉凯特

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 214,444评论 6 496
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 91,421评论 3 389
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 160,036评论 0 349
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 57,363评论 1 288
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 66,460评论 6 386
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 50,502评论 1 292
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 39,511评论 3 412
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,280评论 0 270
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 44,736评论 1 307
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,014评论 2 328
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,190评论 1 342
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 34,848评论 5 338
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,531评论 3 322
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,159评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,411评论 1 268
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,067评论 2 365
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,078评论 2 352

推荐阅读更多精彩内容